Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 02-10-2017, 03:31 AM
Guide

What to do if you have a Farie Friend?

Hey guys I found out a while ago that I have a Faire friend but what do you do when you have one but you haven't formally introduced each other yet? Are they in one plain that you cant see unless you raise your vibration or are they able to become visible and stuff too? Another thing I dont know fae manners... do they like jokes....

I think I made of made her sad or something when I joke about her voice being tiny..... tsk tsk.. im mean lol..... but in a playful way but who knows she was probably like deuces human... no magic for you. Tsk tsk I know nothing about the fae besides what might be stereotypes. Any tips to help get to meet her and how to be polite... I think all I know is not to say thank you... because it insults them... also that they may want to make a deal in exchange for something .... haha I dont know.

What are the benefits of having a faire friend anyways? I have no idea what they can do.
Old 19-10-2017, 09:50 AM
Knower

SkyGodWarrior that is wonderful! we all love faes. the fae i love them! they are down to earth, and usually i meet them where i can see them clearly in my dreams. Their social structures are different from how it is over here, and the way to view the nature and themselves, such as friends are so different. You can just say hello, and acknowledge their presence, they reside in a very different dimension than here, and actually may know more about you than you already know.
I love to speak with them, and their energies are always filled with fun and joyous exuberence.

Having a fae friend is like no other! They bring joy, laughter and a connection to your inner child, the 'essence of you' that is free-loving and expresses your creative energy unhindered. The faes love to offer their help to people whom are keen and true to wanting to help others and nature, they are able to look deeply, and discern beyond ego to see the true loving you. Much loved friends to cherish, and I do love the fae, they are unique compared to elves, and more
Old 20-10-2017, 02:06 AM
Master
I am very connected to the Fae. Some of my spirit friends are elven/ fairy types. They bring mischief, play and so much joy.
Old 20-10-2017, 05:01 AM
Guide

haha Sooo.... I should be good then? They are not going to trolll me or is it obvious when they are trolling? What do you talk about when you talk to your fae friends?

Old 20-10-2017, 01:26 PM
Master
You can talk to your fae friends about anything. It depends on the race they belong too, a fae from darker races would play pranks and possibly some others even provide strong protection for you, your home and loved ones. There are those that are lighter in frequency and will be light, friendly sweet and loving, while others who are more acute, and operate in duality like us humans.
In any case if you are already drawn to them right now and they have made their presence known, there is nothing to worry. They will make their ways known to you once you connect to them. Just let things be spontaneous and enjoy their company !
Old 21-10-2017, 04:43 AM
Guide

:) Thanks that helps a lot actually... lol i feel bad for swatting my friend though. I didnt know... :( But she stuck with me... I am greatful that the universe sends me soo much love in its infinite forms :)
Old 28-10-2017, 02:12 PM
Knower

I would like to have a higher being as a friend. The ancient mystery was about something to be in the next life between them and not among the ghosts of common mortals.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:07 PM
I love them so very much!!! One day I was in a very bad place, I was close to death, I didn't care about myself anymore.. I had a female Faerie come to me, I was crying, she said "Please don't cry! How can you cry as beautiful as you are? Please walk to the mirror, I can help you. Come see!" Then I saw a few more, some were male, all were really feminine and smiling and sparkling! She said. "Look over there." Then pointed at a lil glittery star that was in a bath bomb I used before, It was covered in gold glitter. She started giggling and said, "Yes, I love this!! The glitter comes off, put some on your face and collar bones, let's play! I want to help you braid your hair." And I sat on the sink, she asked me to wipe the tears from my face, said, "Well now you're glowing and sort of moisturized, but please don't cry." and gave me a reassuring smile. I started to braid my hair, and I saw her move some of my hair around, she could barely pick it up. I could feel her moving the air and she sat on my shoulder a minute. When I started to braid it there was an oil between my fingers that made my hair stay better. She said, okay now, go into your backpack, you chose to bring a ring and not really why, correct?" I said yes, I hadnt worn it in forever. She said, "I helped you pick it out when you were at your other house. (It was a lil ring with lil crystal leaves on it) Please remember to think of me when you feel you aren't loving yourself enough, I am here to help you when you are sad, just put this on!" Then we picked out a glittery purple eyeshadow, she said, "That is all you need. I hope you feel as pretty as you truly are!" She asked me to put some music on, and I brushed my teeth and we danced together until my ex came home. It was so beautiful! I'll never forget that day. Funny thing is that they were all naked, but I was too. It was very innocent and playful, and they helped me out of an extreme depression when I felt like no one loved me, not even myself. I love them so so so much!!!
Old 07-12-2017, 10:15 PM
Deactivated Account
I'd like one too, perhaps they would make great pets.
Old 10-12-2017, 04:40 AM
Guide

lol.. @SlayerofLight... tsk tsk..

And that is a nice story I head that the help people but I didnt know they would go the distance like that. Its interesting how they able to understand us emotionally. I read somewhere that they are good at understanding and bridging the gap between the higher energies and 3rd dimensions.. haha maybe i should ask my fae friends for love advice haha... wish me luck! I am happy that they did that for you.

Now I understand why she was with me that night. Probably sending me good vibes or was singing. I know she played music for me when I was waking up. It really calms me down.