Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 20-08-2017, 10:34 PM
Seeker
List of different types of Spirits?

I remember when I was really young being tormented by seeing 'monsters', and hearing 'voices'. Due to my extreme fear, as well as being raised in a very strict fundamentalist religious household where such things were shameful to even talk about, I at some point closed myself off to picking up these subtle senses entirely.

However now, I'm trying to rekindle what was once lost to me and even make it 1000x stronger. Yet I'm still not %100 sure what to expect to see. I'm literally going at this blind.

So to begin, I'm wondering if any of you could help give me a rundown of all the different types of spirits there are, and their general behavior/temperament (if there even is a list and if that's possible), or if you could direct me to some resources where I could find out.

I guess I'm looking for a bestiary of spirits so to speak.

Thanks!
Old 25-08-2017, 03:25 PM
Seeker
Old 26-08-2017, 11:01 AM
Master
a way of thinking about things that seems sensible/understandable to me is that 'spirit'
is within everything to some degree; everything. whatever we might contemplate or
give a name to will have the quality of 'spirit' within it (it could not exist, even as an
imaginary concept, if it lacked the spiritual component).

maybe the thing to do is to set some parameters of what you're willing to deal with,
and have a boundary line to keep malicious and 'suspicious' entities away.
Old 27-08-2017, 04:21 AM
Master
so, the major differentiation to be made with regards to spirits is in what
intentions they hold toward you. there may be "good" or "bad" faeries,
djinn, elementals, angels, etc., depending on how your energy and theirs
interact, which is likely dependant on choices made prior to the meeting,
rather than during an encounter (you decide what you are beforehand).

i recommend that you be open to any beneficial spirit contact, and that
you let them sort themselves out according to intent... by projecting a
'godly aura'. Source energy is purely loving and accepting of all things;
it informs and invigorates all things with life energy without regard to
how those things might behave [non-judgmental]. to adopt that attitude
is to be completely invulnerable to attack of any kind (i believe), since
to approach the source of that energy would require an entity to match
that frequency and thus render any ill intent moot and powerless.
Old 27-08-2017, 01:16 PM
Gracey

i did a bit a research on it some years ago due to some personal experience with them. here is what i posted about it.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3968
Old 27-08-2017, 02:57 PM
Master
There's a lot out there, it sort of looks like to me that for all species of the insects, mammals, avians, reptilians and so on there's a counter part in the invisible realms appearing as a glowing orb of one sixe and color or another and having a a characteristic which upon close observation is different than other orb like beings. Like 'hangs near flowering plants, or likes lower branches of tree's, or hovers over water'.
I've even seen huge whale like thing in the sky once.
Most of it seems 'of the wildlife category', just going about its business, rarely do I see something which is sentient as we humans would call sentient.
Old 31-08-2017, 04:42 PM
Knower
Its been my experience, that one's personal relationship with the universe comes into play with every entity encountered. Some people are far less equipped than others to come across a so-called "malevolent" force, but I, myself, seem to have been able to circumvent most "nasty" situations by understanding - or considering - what my place is, within the universe at large, or within the multiple aspects of reality, whether these be referenced as "subtle" or "concrete" - and in turn applying this to any personal encounter I have had.

When I tie into the equation that most things in reality are beautiful, and the other stuff, that appears as "ugly", "angry", "hateful", "terrifying", etc., actually appear in this manner because of the level of reality they attempt to work from - or, in other words; the level from which they obtain their "raw" ingredients to make their presence known - I see myself as a "higher" life form, in that this universe has been held together since the beginning of time, with the love-wisdom of an Absolute Intelligence being projected forth. While it is true that every entity has a free will to behave as they choose within this field, sadly, there are many that choose to be less than honorable in the tradition of love-wisdom.

In this light, I would explain that any malevolent encounter, though it has a potential to become a war of wills, also has the potential to disintegrate altogether, when I refuse to become victimized in its undesirable presence. You cannot be a victim to any form of evil or ugliness when you understand that death is only a transitional stage, and that torment is only a conditional state of mind. Granted, any bad encounter might result in the suspension of physical life, but when you realize that physicalness is temporary in the first place, and that there is a higher order to the universe, of which we all play an inescapable part, then we no longer have to walk in fear of our adversities.

With that being said, I would rather dwell on my positive experiences and reflect upon the many other creatures I have come across and found to be far more interesting, whom dwell in our astral vibrational field - those specific to my area of the planet. I understand that the levels of reality rest, superimposed upon each other, and many encounters can, and have occurred, whether they become physical manifestations, or - more often the case - simple "mind creatures," just letting me know of their presence.

In recent experiences, I have seen a group of tiny people - no taller than my knees - whom the child entities in my vibration have given the name, "Smaritens". They are an acrobatic lot. I have seen them perform aerial acrobats where they seem to "melt" down vertical surfaces, such as walls and cabinets, and perform in a team as a single unit of moving and mesmerizing parts. I have spoken with the spirit of the Blue River behind my home, and discovered that she prefers to be called: "Argotuk". She runs through the "overlaying" astral vibrations of my rural neighborhood, which itself has an adapted name being: "Fantaris Secray". While stopping to rest at another rural place, during a road trip last year, and relaxing beside a hillside pond that was surrounded by mature oak trees, my attention lifted to the tree branches, and I saw some "curled up" lemur-like creatures in the company of some kind of unidentifiable small birds. My entity companions gave the furry things the name: "tree dogs", and both the tree dogs and the birds seemed to take great pleasure in what appeared to be a grooming process between the two creatures.
Old 23-09-2017, 03:26 PM
Master
I like what someone said above how there are so many different ones just like how the animal kingdom has so many different manifestations.

At the end of the day everything is Spirit. Even if it appears to you with your third eye opened with an evil form. Everything is what you are but everything is at a different level or manifestation.

Angels and Archangels are highly evolved spirits who've never incarnated,

spirit Guides are highly evolved souls or spirits who have been human or of some physical being at one time or another,

Nature spirits are entities that have become a part of different eco systems and usually take care and protect and even co-create the things we see in our own physical world. Some nature spirits just like anyone else can become negative or nasty such as territorial ones that are usually mistaken for demons.

And then you have interdimensional beings who aren't incarnate but they are not entirely spiritual, if a door is opened for them in your living space the negative ones like "Shadow People" will come through. The negative ones live off of fear, and negativity that you feed them. I guess the only explanation for these negative entities is that these Spirits exploring various dimensions, the ones who are evil are called "Shadow People".

Then you have the Demonic which are really unevolved lower vibrational spirits who could have been Angels and archangels but fell or have an appetite for harming anything beneath them such as human incarnated souls. Different types of demons depend on how long they've been at it hurting the living and causing chaos and destruction. The eldest of them being called "Satan" in the Bible, the one who started a divide among good and bad angels before humans came on the scene.

Then you have certain extraterrestrials who are so advanced that they can project their consciousness across time and space, or even dematerialize,

The list goes on forever. I probably only hit the surface. Native American Shamans know a lot more about this stuff. I would read up on their knowledge of all the various different kinds of spirits.
Old 15-02-2019, 08:41 AM
Suspended
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
I like what someone said above how there are so many different ones just like how the animal kingdom has so many different manifestations.

At the end of the day everything is Spirit. Even if it appears to you with your third eye opened with an evil form. Everything is what you are but everything is at a different level or manifestation.

Angels and Archangels are highly evolved spirits who've never incarnated,

spirit Guides are highly evolved souls or spirits who have been human or of some physical being at one time or another,

Nature spirits are entities that have become a part of different eco systems and usually take care and protect and even co-create the things we see in our own physical world. Some nature spirits just like anyone else can become negative or nasty such as territorial ones that are usually mistaken for demons.

And then you have interdimensional beings who aren't incarnate but they are not entirely spiritual, if a door is opened for them in your living space the negative ones like "Shadow People" will come through. The negative ones live off of fear, and negativity that you feed them. I guess the only explanation for these negative entities is that these Spirits exploring various dimensions, the ones who are evil are called "Shadow People".

Then you have the Demonic which are really unevolved lower vibrational spirits who could have been Angels and archangels but fell or have an appetite for harming anything beneath them such as human incarnated souls. Different types of demons depend on how long they've been at it hurting the living and causing chaos and destruction. The eldest of them being called "Satan" in the Bible, the one who started a divide among good and bad angels before humans came on the scene.

Then you have certain extraterrestrials who are so advanced that they can project their consciousness across time and space, or even dematerialize,

The list goes on forever. I probably only hit the surface. Native American Shamans know a lot more about this stuff. I would read up on their knowledge of all the various different kinds of spirits.
SAT = ETERNAL, AN = GOD, SATAN IS ALSO KNOW AS LUCIFER, LIGHTBRINGER AND MORNING STAR WHO IS YOUR FREIND
Old 17-02-2019, 03:39 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by levimega
SAT = ETERNAL, AN = GOD, SATAN IS ALSO KNOW AS LUCIFER, LIGHTBRINGER AND MORNING STAR WHO IS YOUR FREIND

Nice try.

satan=saw-tawn from the root saw-tan.( Hebrew.)

meaning to attack / accuser / opponent
often translated satan & advesary lessly translated resist

lucifer= heylel ( Hebrew )

meaning; brightness (in the sense of brightness) Morning star ( tries to shine before the real light of day comes on the scene)

lucifer = heylel from root = haw-lal = clear,shine; to make a show, to boast; and thus be foolish; to rave to stultify