Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 26-09-2017, 10:21 PM
Seeker
I believe I ran into a nature spirit years ago walking my dog early in the AM.
Old 27-09-2017, 08:18 AM
Guide
Interresting,I think you were fortunate, did the nature spirit appear and in what form
Old 05-12-2017, 05:44 AM
Seeker

In mythology, nature spirits, or deities are composed of etheric matter. Their job is to build and maintain the plant kingdom while working in conjunction with the devas and elementals.
Old 07-04-2019, 06:04 PM
Knower

As a young boy, I used to go on long hikes with my family, and it was during these retreats into the woods where I would sense a numinous sylvan presence all about me, as if I had entered some enchanted realm imperceptible to the kin who accompanied me along the trail.

It was not only the redolence of the autumnal leaves and the refreshing caress of the September air upon my skin that I fell in love with (we often hiked during the Fall months when the leaves had turned a beautiful reddish color), but the enthralling presence of the nature spirits about me that I intuitively sensed were there, blowing in the soft breeze and behind the trees and below the underbrush, and which I sometimes would hear speak to me in whispers. This, without any invocation on my part.

As I later would go onto learn from my orphic studies, contact with such planetary co-inhabitants may be directly linked with the esoteric wisdom that’s contained with the depth of one’s unconscious.

One book I greatly enjoyed reading later on in life was Michael Roads’ “Journey Into Nature”; this, a follow-up to an earlier one of his. It is this very inter-connectedness of all things that Mr. Roads went onto experience firsthand for himself, in his becoming one with the air and water and animals about him, and what his fascinating book recounts in absorbing fashion. Mr. Roads even went onto encounter the sagacious Pan of all beings. It doesn’t get any better than that! How I do love this whimsical panflute-toter. (As a complement to my read, after each sitting I would listen to “Hymn To Pan” by Faun.)

It is my feeling that the Elementals have not changed form in order to fit into our regrettably disenchanted millennium. Some think they have taken on the form of space beings. Hooey. The fairies and the sprites and the elves and the gnomes live on, unchanged. Is this because no country gardener would care to have a cold, metallic creature mar his scenic natural landscape? I think that’s a part of it. These fey creatures, I speculate, do not care for our mechanized and encroaching widgets and wedges into their otherworldly territory. It is why one never hears of reports of Grays seen tending to the soil, for the primary reason that they likely have no skill at or no interest in grounds-keeping to begin with, but also because the Grays and the Elementals are not one in the same, as some within the metaphysical field adamantly believe to be the case.
Old 17-04-2019, 12:59 PM
Master
I recently had a experience with an animal that I just can't get off my mind. It was with a coyote. I've seen them before but nothing like this one. It was near 3am and I was outside getting some air. I saw one running along the road faster than I saw anything run. It seemed unreal of it's speed. I seen countless animals running but nothing like this. If I wasn't looking in the direction under the Street light I would have never saw it. I never heard a thing either. Could it have been some type spiritual thing or is that why they earned the name ghost dogs?
Old 17-04-2019, 04:55 PM
Lepus

Hello

I remember seeing a coyote once in a forest preserve. I was walking along the trail when suddenly a coyote appeared by the trees. I allowed the coyote cross to the other side of the woods peacefully. It was my very first encounter with a coyote. I recall the coyote starring right back after I've spotted him or her. I simply stood there until he or she walked right across the trail.

Here's the symbolic meaning or message behind the coyote.

Coyote Power Animal

3 A.M is the time of the witching hour. I believe it's the time when spirits are more active.

Lepus
Old 17-04-2019, 05:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
3 A.M is the time of the witching hour. I believe it's the time when spirits are more active.

Lepus

It's a spiritually auspicious time as well. The night is the time of dreams and 'going within'..

The big religions have turned it around because they're born and bred in patriarchal societies and are all about the active, solar energy..
Old 17-04-2019, 09:59 PM
Knower
hey care to share about elementals? u see i 1st heard of them from most haunted, it's where derek acorah said he felt the presence of an elemental and how it's quite dangerous and drains on your energy levels, im not sure if that's true though, i get the word 'disturbed' come to mind it's like if you mess about and ask for trouble then yes it could be a negative experience you have with elementals but if you keep the peace and play fair i think it's ok yeah.
Old 30-09-2019, 02:36 AM
Suspended

Red face Nature spirit....

Hi guys
Very interesting topic..
Old 30-09-2019, 04:33 PM
Master
Thanks everyone for sharing your stories and of course more are still welcome.

I still thank the plants for their abundance and the nature spirits still reply with, "you're welcome".

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)