Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 11-08-2017, 10:01 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
Thank u...
is it same for physical healing?
divine healing should cover both the mental and physical/body, .....?
or the body is slower or sometimes can't be healed due to karma?

Mental healing can be fast if the patient absolutely believes in the cure. Theoretically anything can be mentally healed.
A hypnotist can produce instant results once the subject has surrendered their mind to him. However if the patient has any mental resistance either known or unknown, including relatives or doctors who constantly think of the subject as ill then these "negative" energy's will interfere with any mental attempt at healing.
I personally don't think that karma comes into it. Jesus healed without questions apart from asking if the subject had faith in him. What he really meant was had the patient faith in the process. Nowadays we are starting to realise that there is no such thing as a miracle, it is just the application of universal laws that govern the atom. That is getting the atoms re aligned by an energy originating in the potential of our thoughts and translated by Einstein's E = MC2 to produce a force that re synchronises the atoms, thus rebuilding the cells and creating health. It really is a simple process, but it needs our ability to apply it, just as a sum needs our maths ability to solve a problem.
Old 13-08-2017, 06:16 PM
Deactivated Account
You must be in Heaven, where healing is not needed, to say that there is "no such thing as a miracle".
Because we in heaven see that what is impossible can not occur.

A Miracle, here on earth, is you.

The highest form of healing is the Recognition that nothing needs healing because nothing is broken.
It was a deluded mind, who projected its problems onto the body, and its projection manifested as an sickness.
Old 13-08-2017, 09:28 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
You must be in Heaven, where healing is not needed, to say that there is "no such thing as a miracle".
Because we in heaven see that what is impossible can not occur.

A Miracle, here on earth, is you.

The highest form of healing is the Recognition that nothing needs healing because nothing is broken.
It was a deluded mind, who projected its problems onto the body, and its projection manifested as an sickness.

If nothing is broken what is this sickness that you speak about. It is irrelevant how it occurs just that it does. Have you never cut your finger. The healing wasn't a miracle just a metabolic process.
You are absolutely right about our original creation being a miracle, if that is what you meant. You could go further and say that God creates miracles, and we apply the science.
Old 14-08-2017, 04:41 PM
Deactivated Account
You see, you are not a body. you'r a Spiritual being. U have a mind.
When separation from God occurred, you have created a body.
But the body, in truth as God knows it, is only a projection of the mind.

You can imagine this world like a cinema projector: you are the light (but this light is God as well - read you are the Son of God)

The world you see is built by your current beliefs.
The mind is the veil, which you are now using to have things separated from God. The part of the mind, which acts in this world created the body, in which, now, you only dream to live. This part of mind is trying to convince you, that you are actually the body, and you partially believe it, for without your belief the body would not be.

In God, you can not get sick. In this dream, you have learned of sickness. The mind is trying to get rid of the imaginary guilt, and is projecting this onto the body, which in effect acts like sick, old or what you call cutted finger symptom.
All of this is only illusory, for the minds who have not been caught in this world, but it is real for the mind and the person who is.

So Jesus, who recognized this, healed them by doing nothing, letting the mind get rid of the guilt by having faith in the Holy Father.

So in this world, you are the miracle, if you know of your origin. When you turn back to God, there is no need for miracles, because in God change is not possible.

This is as low and as simple as my explanation can get. (partially from experience, partially from ACIM's teachings)

The Course in Miracles contains more detailed instructions and guidance.
Old 25-08-2017, 01:02 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oranssi
I have some questions I would like to survey :)

What would be the highest levels of healing methods?
- For physical healing (excluding conventional medicine).
- For mental / psychological healing.
- For spiritual healing.

For me the best healing method comes down to faith and the power comes almost always from the own patient. The curandero, reiki master, etc, is for me a kind of facilitator to open the true potential of the patient.

Although there could be powers that come from the facilitator him / herself, that I don't comprehend.

What is your opinion on this? Best healing method for these different situations?

It's not only a matter of faith. If you put your hand into fire, it will just burn !

Surgery also, is not a matter of faith. If a doctor put screws in a bone to fix a broken bone, it will get fixed. It's physics.

Now, high level practicioners do have magical powers. So technicaly, they can do things that fall into such category as fire or surgery. Yes. That powerful.

But, do they actually do it? Very rarely. In most cases not. There are many reasons for that.

One is efficiency. Each plane has its own rules. If you want to fly in the air, an aeroplane is much more efficient than levitation, even if you can actually levitate.

Also, there is the universal balance. It is not only a technical matter. If you are in love with the cosmic laws, how can you break them? The only valid reason would be if God orders that to one. But such a thing is very rare.

There is also karma, at the scale of incarnation. Many great practicioners have difficult lives and many ordeals. Many die young. Though they are technically able to change faith, they may not do it, for from a greater point of vue it would be not correct.

Now concerning more ordinary applications, such as normal health and prevention, i'd simply recommend having a balanced life and practice. Gradually, if one practices spirituality in a holistic way, one gets powers. They may be used to correct or heal small things. But concerning the big ones, there are often different laws involved that may be respected even though breakable technicaly.
Old 28-08-2017, 05:30 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oranssi
I have some questions I would like to survey :)

What would be the highest levels of healing methods?
- For physical healing (excluding conventional medicine).
- For mental / psychological healing.
- For spiritual healing.

For me the best healing method comes down to faith and the power comes almost always from the own patient. The curandero, reiki master, etc, is for me a kind of facilitator to open the true potential of the patient.

Although there could be powers that come from the facilitator him / herself, that I don't comprehend.

What is your opinion on this? Best healing method for these different situations?

Hi Oranssi,

Thanks for your question. I have previously posted a similar thread while I was shopping for healing techniques, but I see that your thread seems to gravitate toward a discussion of theories and beliefs, which intrigues me.

There is no one correct answer, as each answer is only indicative of the level of the individual evolution and perhaps life purpose. And what answers or techniques or solutions resonate most with you depends on your level of consciousness and where you are on your life path at the time.

I see that there are different definitions of health and well-being, so I will lay out WHO's definition first: Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity (Preamble to the Constitution of the World Health Organization 22 July 1946).

A lot of answers have been mentioned above already. I will just add a couple more that particularly resonate with me. Two ingredients I think are vital to healing and good health:

1) Awareness. And meta awareness is even more so.

2) Power. Someone mentioned soul loss, which is a loss of personal power. In psychology, it is called dissociation, but I don't think psychology helps patients to reclaim their loss and fragmented soul parts. However, in shamanic tradition, there is a lot of work done on soul retrieval, as that tradition recognizes soul loss as an opportunity for negative energy to take up residence in the patient.

Loss soul parts is quite common, as is the struggle of power in group dynamics due to the imbalance of individual power. Some examples of soul loss (not having all your power in you): a) seeing yourself as a victim, helpless, etc.; b) seeking external validation, and attacking people whose views are different than yours; c) being controlling; etc.

As you can see, loss of fragmented soul parts affect our well-being, and in severe cases, our physical health too.

Wanchain
Old 28-08-2017, 05:30 PM
Ascender

delete repost
Old 21-12-2017, 06:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Learn All Level of Reiki/Step by Step Reiki Here - ereikiportal.com/learn-reiki-chennai.html
Old 21-12-2017, 08:47 AM
Master

In the 1990s my late wife fell into a very heavy depression. We tried everything over a period of about three years to get her back on keel. I don't know how many psychologists and psychiatrists we visited, hospitals, clinics and medicines of all kinds just didn't work.
A girl friend of my wife made the suggestion that we should visit a farmer in the mountains who was famous for his 'laying on of hands'. As nothing could be lost we arranged a day and drove out to him. His 'waiting room' was filled with quite a number of people and so we duly awaited our turn. My wife went in without me. When she came out after ten minutes I could see in her eyes that things had changed for her. In fact within one week she was free of the depression and could lead a normal life again.
This farmer had done nothing other than stroke the back of her head. She told me she felt heat move into her head and knew that everything was OK. We believed that he had triggered her own latent ability to cure herself.
Old 22-12-2017, 11:59 AM
Master
Healing works different for different people. I am more a believer of alternate modes of healing than modern medicine perhaps, but modern medicine works too at different times, or during times of emergency where alternate medicines might fail.
As an energy healer there is no limit to how you can achieve highest mode of healing. Mostly with right intention and constant effort anything can be healed but with someone more adept the results can be quite instant and more deep/ powerful.
I have witnessed serious ailments/ mental disorders being healed by healing practitioners. For those powerful healers reiki might just be like an initial trigger. Some people can naturally heal others. Mostly empaths are able to do that. I have seen some doctors also do that, but they are not very open to the spiritual and might not fully engage with it, but they have some awareness of it.