Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 18-03-2017, 12:15 AM
Suspended
Guide
Cool

Got to say its a cool photo but if you had your back to the sun I would believe it is abnormal.
But,you are facing the sun and your camera and lens are designed to attract light and any bright reflection,from a body of water for instance,but it is very interesting and I too think it is some type of lens anomaly, the sad thing about photography nowadays is you don't have a film negative to study.
I have over 1,000 35mm color slides and hundreds of negatives from my days of taking photo's in the late 70's early 80's,I always used a loupe if I had an abnormal object,but who knows,we could all be wrong and you really have captured something special.
If I was you I would believe you captured a very special picture that was there just at that moment especially for you!

Regards Billy.
Old 19-04-2017, 01:42 PM
Experiencer
I have done a lot of research into this area. And here is my Christian biblical perspective on spiritual orbs. I will proceed to demonstrate how these spiritual orbs are supernatural and divine. The photographs that I will be presenting are of the Holy Spirit. The photographs and videos have been a mystery to mankind for decades. The Holy Spirit is highly misunderstood in the world. Many have seen Him, but few have recognized Him. He is erroneously known as paranormal orbs, spirit orbs, angel orbs, and ghost orbs. Some people who have not seen orbs with their naked eyes believe them to be photographic anomalies. To understand the Holy Spirit, it is necessary consult scripture. I will be using scripture from the Holy Bible.

Identifying the Holy Spirit

This is a photograph of the Holy Spirit descending like a dove as He did during the baptism of Jesus.

Here is a photograph of the Holy Spirit motionless.

Below is a painting of the Apostle Saint Andrew with the Holy Spirit upon Him.

The Halo is found in scripture as the Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus.

The Spirit of God and the Spirit are both one and the same Holy Spirit.

Mathew 3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

John 1:32. John testified saying, "I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him."

The center photograph above is of the Holy Spirit in His spirit body form.

Luke 3:22. And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, "You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased."

The Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus appeared as a Halo.
Old 20-04-2017, 08:09 PM
Pathfinder

The first picture you offer is too small to gain any principle insight into its explanation. It appears to be a photographic aberration or camera fault.

The second image looks pretty much like dust has radially scattered light; the fact that there are several 'orbs' present adds to this explanation - it further appears to have been cropped from a larger picture... When images are 'blown up' through expansion - things like this can happen. I have been as much a student of occultism as I have of photography for well over 30yrs. I have seen this sort of thing before. Together with the clear dust in the image - I count as many as six light aberrations ('orbs' to some) - which one exactly are you calling the holy spirit motionless?

The third image you display of Apostle Saint Andrew can also be understood to be showing his nimbus or aura (thus not the holy spirit at all). Those of us that have spent some decades studying subtle reality and inner Nature would acknowledge that pictures of such Saints and even Jesus himself often show such auric emanations. They are frequently coloured with gold to reflect the higher spiritual ideals that the person had.

“Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.” Ecclesiastes 12:6 KJV

A very clear and obvious reference to the aura, halo or nimbus here with the 'golden bowl'. The 'silver cord' being in reference to the fixed cord of incarnate consciousness of the human being while invested in a lifetime. Many (even on here) can and do open astral consciousness and plainly see their 'cord' whilst out of their sleeping body - even St Paul commented on his astral projection.

The 'holy spirit' in my humble opinion is widely misunderstood aphorism which actually is about the higher, raised consciousness of the human being due to their studious attention to spiritual study, over several lifetimes incarnate in body on Earth. The more one learns of the higher Truth in life, the more One attains a more holy spirit as such. Unfortunately, it is all too easy for people of little study to misinterpret such terms; especially so when comparatively few people take up the path to enlightenment and most live according to what they are taught and not what they have learned.

"And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him" Gen 5:24
Old 21-04-2017, 02:10 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Element
The first picture you offer is too small to gain any principle insight into its explanation. It appears to be a photographic aberration or camera fault.

The second image looks pretty much like dust has radially scattered light; the fact that there are several 'orbs' present adds to this explanation - it further appears to have been cropped from a larger picture... When images are 'blown up' through expansion - things like this can happen. I have been as much a student of occultism as I have of photography for well over 30yrs. I have seen this sort of thing before. Together with the clear dust in the image - I count as many as six light aberrations ('orbs' to some) - which one exactly are you calling the holy spirit motionless?

The third image you display of Apostle Saint Andrew can also be understood to be showing his nimbus or aura (thus not the holy spirit at all). Those of us that have spent some decades studying subtle reality and inner Nature would acknowledge that pictures of such Saints and even Jesus himself often show such auric emanations. They are frequently coloured with gold to reflect the higher spiritual ideals that the person had.

“Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.” Ecclesiastes 12:6 KJV

A very clear and obvious reference to the aura, halo or nimbus here with the 'golden bowl'. The 'silver cord' being in reference to the fixed cord of incarnate consciousness of the human being while invested in a lifetime. Many (even on here) can and do open astral consciousness and plainly see their 'cord' whilst out of their sleeping body - even St Paul commented on his astral projection.

The 'holy spirit' in my humble opinion is widely misunderstood aphorism which actually is about the higher, raised consciousness of the human being due to their studious attention to spiritual study, over several lifetimes incarnate in body on Earth. The more one learns of the higher Truth in life, the more One attains a more holy spirit as such. Unfortunately, it is all too easy for people of little study to misinterpret such terms; especially so when comparatively few people take up the path to enlightenment and most live according to what they are taught and not what they have learned.

"And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him" Gen 5:24
Yours is the viewpoint of someone who has never seen a spiritual orb with their own two eyes. And sorry to say, you clearly demonstrate a lack of knowledge of God's Holy Spirit. Peace.
Old 21-04-2017, 03:30 PM
Experiencer
Hello lowlyservant Thank you for sharing your photos and personal thoughts on these orbs, they are so interesting to see when it happens, the thoughts and quotes of the bible on the Holy Spirit Orbs you gave are wonderful, I am with you on this one!! Love it!!!
Old 22-04-2017, 12:24 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithy
Hello lowlyservant Thank you for sharing your photos and personal thoughts on these orbs, they are so interesting to see when it happens, the thoughts and quotes of the bible on the Holy Spirit Orbs you gave are wonderful, I am with you on this one!! Love it!!!
Here is a link to some of my most recent and complete work on spiritual orbs and the Holy Spirit, if you are interested. The work took years to complete. Please enjoy.

http://thydailybreadforum.proboards....spiritual-orbs

Peace.
Old 10-05-2017, 10:43 AM
Ascender
My opinion is it's the downfall of taking pics on a beautiful sunny day... I would like to think anything out of the ordinary wouldn't choose to sit on my head!

Old 04-07-2017, 04:11 PM
Pathfinder

Could anyone tell me about what type of ORB this might be? It showed up on a well known meditation teacher's video: (I don't think they expected it either...
https://www.facebook.com/tenzinwangy...5523732337437/
Also, this video was taken from the Findlay College, it has a different type of ORB. I have seen these type before but would appreciate your thoughts or experience with either of these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55M7Gs3vPng
Old 05-07-2017, 01:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoresh
Could anyone tell me about what type of ORB this might be? It showed up on a well known meditation teacher's video: (I don't think they expected it either...
https://www.facebook.com/tenzinwangy...5523732337437/
This one is certainly lens flare. It happens when a bright light source (Sun in this case) shines into the lens.
Old 13-07-2017, 07:06 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoresh
Also, this video was taken from the Findlay College, it has a different type of ORB. I have seen these type before but would appreciate your thoughts or experience with either of these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55M7Gs3vPng
These orbs are of the Holy Spirit and/or His works...chariots of God and the eyes of the Lord. It is through these orbs that God, Jesus and the higher saints and angels in both kingdoms see and hear us. This is the Spirit of truth. The one who bears witness of the good and evil of mankind. It is through Him that man is either condemned or saved. He bears witness that we belong to Christ and are children of God.