Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 14-03-2017, 12:51 AM
Experiencer
Orb pic can anyone give me some insight??

Hello :) my stepdaughter took this photo of what looks like a light blue orb with a purple aura, does anyone have some insight on this?? Thank you :)

Old 14-03-2017, 01:48 AM
Administrator
Hello

Cool picture. I have some like this and many tell me is the sun reflection on the lens, so I challenged one to duplicate a picture I took. He used the same camera that I had and on the same conditions I was out in. He could not get anything like this.

I have had yellows, greens and blues in mine. Yours is a wonderful purple with pure white in the orb.

Nature spirits often show like this. I do not feel a human presence in this image more nature energy. There seems to be an age to this path or road that this is on. So I am curious a bit on the history around there.

Lynn
Old 14-03-2017, 01:50 AM
Master
i'm gonna guess that the orb wasn't the focus of attention for that snapshot.
[it appeared later, in the pic, but wasn't noticed at the time... the photo was
meant to be of a setting sun.]
by the looks of it, i'd guess that a shiny object was present in those trees,
and that it reflected light at the precise moment in which the photo was taken.

even if it had been some out of the mainstream understanding phenomena,
there might be a "logical explanation" for the observed effect, since the
logical mind wants to dismiss the inexplicable, and might manufacture
some reasoning to make sense of things. [imo]
Old 14-03-2017, 02:41 AM
Master
Its clearly a lens flare. There is one bright spot mirror reflected in the same position as the Sun in the scene.
Old 14-03-2017, 03:34 AM
Experiencer
Heres another one :)

Old 14-03-2017, 04:27 AM
Pathfinder
Where were these photos taken?
Old 14-03-2017, 06:17 AM
Master
i really like that the second shot appears to have been from the same
evening, at that the orb seems so similar to the first picture. it definitely
throws the kibosh on my thought of a shiny object in the woods.
it's seeming like a speck of something got on the lens... not exactly a
"lens flare" since those would effect the entire picture i believe.

the pressing question to my mind was "did your daughter witness the
orb during the shoot, or afterwards?". if she'd seen it, it would be
evidence against a camera issue.
Old 14-03-2017, 09:08 AM
Knower

The purple aura kinda looks like a half moon with a green object on it.
I would guess that the spirit is rather large but it could also be that it's very close.
Old 15-03-2017, 02:35 PM
Experiencer
Thank you Lynn for your insight on the photo, it would make sense it was a woodland spirit, as it was on a path with a lot of forest around, I have to mention I was hoping it was her mother, as she passed away recently and would have been nice to tell her something like that, she is very young to have lost her mother, I am glad to be here for her, I cant be her mother but I can be her support. :)

Thank you for everyone that left there insight on what this orb might be, very much appreciated :) H:O:R:A:C:E she did not see the orb unfortunately, she only saw it after it was taken, she lives in a small town in Ontario Canada, it is pretty recluse area, her neighbors are very far away, I will try to get some history on it if I can and will post it here if I find anything :) thank you everyone again for all your insights :)
Old 15-03-2017, 07:57 PM
Pathfinder

Speaking as a long, long time photographer, I immediately imagine both pictures are lens flare. In these days of modern age digital image cameras there is so much technology built into these things, there's little wonder they throw up optical aberrations now and again. With slr cameras and simple manual apetures it is very easy to get lens flare in pictures; it happens less often in the smaller 'point and shoot' type cameras because the processes are usually fully automated.
That said, I also have a lot of experience with the subtle worlds and the wide and varied life therein, I would certainly find it highly improbable that these two pictures have anything to do with subtle reality. The greater majority of the Devic kingdom simply don't have the intelligence and thus the developed intention to even begin to 'make themselves known' in a physical photograph. They wouldn't even understand what a camera is. Cameras take pictures by principles of physics; physics is the term given to the science laws of this dimension. Nobody can take a picture of something that exists only on a subtle dimension; its basic laws of the planes...
Lens flare spots appear because of the camera being pointed towards a bright object; in both cases here - the sun. If the camera was pointing away from the sun, without any immediate or obvious bright light source then it would be more puzzling - however, we see both shots are towards the sun; classic lens flare territory..

sorry if I appear blunt..