Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 24-07-2017, 06:00 PM
Pathfinder

I definitely believe in fairies but I am yet to see one!!
Old 25-07-2017, 06:33 PM
Seeker

I do hope I never encounter one. I do not favor the idea of appeasing them so that they don't bother me or ruin my life. They sound pretty interesting though but they sound very annoying lol.
Old 13-08-2017, 01:52 AM
Guide
I believe every Faery has their special plant or tree to watch over and many tasks to preform, they just get on with their life as we do
I doubt they would worry you unless you annoyed them
Old 26-08-2017, 11:24 AM
Seeker

One way to live at peace with fairies (or nature spirits) is to respectful of the nature world itself.
Takes few seconds to admire a lovely sunset or a flower display, don't litter beauty spots (or anywhere else!) try to pollute the world less - in short, care for our own world, as the nature spirits do, and they'll smile on us!
Or maybe - just bless them and their work. They real!y are our friends.
Old 09-09-2017, 02:45 AM
Seeker
I personally love being around faeries. I try to befriend them whenever I go into heavily wooded areas, I make it known to them firstly that I'm just there to explore their fascinating world and the nature. Depending on what impression you make for them, is how they'll treat you. They'll also read your thoughts and intentions. I will usually affirm that I love nature and want to take care of the earth. The humans in my area are really harsh and tend to mess up their home and balance, so I don't blame them for being weary of me. From what I heard, they can be easily offended for those lack manners or look down on them and will often retaliate with trickery. I think they're very magical and have a wondrous youthful energy. There are many types of faeries, I am particularly referring to the woodland ones. They showed me their little portal when I experimented with mushrooms once. Though you do not need such substance to detect them. I would be very cautious if I saw one's form, they don't seem to appreciate being treated as little dolls or toys, but as very mighty and strong beings, despite their statures. I'd leave them be.
Old 12-09-2017, 12:50 AM
Super Moderator
I think I met one once, though only for a brief few moments.

I lived in the mountains in a very off-grid way. I was totally tuned into my environment and it was far away from people.
One night about midnight I woke up going out-of-body. I felt my astral body rise up out of bed quite slowly and sort of hover there about 3ft off the bed. Going out of body had not long before that started happening to me so I was pretty fascinated with that phenomenon in itself.
(By the way I will add that I never took any substances. Half a pint of beer was usually my limit! haha)

Then I sensed someone with me and glanced to the right and saw a most lovely Creature gazing at me. When I say "lovely", well it was to me. Though it was unusual-looking. I really felt it was from the Faerie realm. It stared at me with a benign interest, and seemed curious about me. It said nothing and I tried not to lose its gaze because I sensed that when I did it would just vanish. We held a mutually curious eye contact for some minutes (in Earth time.)

I will try to describe this Being.

It had a well-defined bone structure in its face. Its skin was a light brown, like old vanished pine (the colour that turns to after a few years) I can't recall the colouir of its eyes now but think they might have been brown.
But the most striking thing was this Being was wearing a hat which came partly down over its forehead. The hat was covered with many many eyes, and the eyes were all 'alive'...some blinked sometimes. Some when they closed briefly, had eyelids lit up with shimmering colours. The 'hat' was alive with all these eyes.
The Creature was wearing a pale blue garment with a strange band across the chest which reminded me of the old 'smocking'embroidery.
I didn't see all of its body or its hands or feet.
It had an androgynous character and look about it. I also sensed that it was conveying that it was very very ancient, though it looked to me ageless in human terms.

I fell back to body and jumped up straight away to try to paint this or to write it in description. I could do neither at that time. It was as if the Being itself was gently stopping me from doing that, and after a while I sensed that the reason was because it had many forms, and had no wish to be pinned down into one.

No -no wings. And no spoken language either. But I felt naturally welcome in its company. It was interested but not afraid; as if this encounter was an unusual one for its species too.
Old 12-09-2017, 01:48 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I think
... the most striking thing was this Being was wearing a hat which came partly down over its forehead. The hat was covered with many many eyes, and the eyes were all 'alive'...some blinked sometimes. Some when they closed briefly, had eyelids lit up with shimmering colours. The 'hat' was alive with all these eyes.

That's really fascinating, Tobi. And thanks for sharing!
Of all the many many paintings of fairies there are,
my fave has to be the one painted by the artist Sophie Anderson, in 1869.

"Take the Fair Face of Woman"

My take on this picture is with the crown shakra. Whether or not Sophie Anderson intended her painting to represent Sahasrara, the direct link to the Divine source of creation, it nevertheless inspires me whenever I see the pretty thing.

Although I must say, my efforts to commune with the fairy lands haven't been too successful. I will imagine when I can that the crown of butterflies is like a seeing device. When placed on or just above the head the world of fairy becomes visible. You know this to be true because of the delicate tingle the butterfly wings create through the scalp. It's then like being transported to some other place ... and that's usually as far as it goes.

It never occurred to me that the spots on the butterfly wings might be eyes. Eyes that can see me!

Cheers
Old 17-09-2017, 08:33 PM
Seeker
I don't know it it was fairies but I was once in psychic pain and I saw a cloud of tiny lights moving around like flying mosquitos.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:17 PM
Every single experience I have had with them has been a very loving endearing and sweet experience. I love them so much! I leave out unwrapped candy, sometimes milk, and glitter, & little textiles they can take and use in their homes. When I do this those mushroom fae rings show up in my yard. Every time I make sweets, I leave some in a little dish outside. I can hear their little voices, they're always sweet to me. I have a crepe myrtle tree outside, and when it molts, I make little houses for them out of the bark under it, next to my copper meditation pyramid. They're always happy to see me, and have cute stories to tell, sometimes they ask me for help. I rarely see them in my dreams but I have before. I have seen a green one fly by my face, and almost every time I take a picture of the moon fireflies come out and shine in my photo! n.n I associate them with fireflies and moths, happiness, playfulness and joy. They like to party and dance, and the ones here LOVE fireworks. I am always smiling when they are near, I hold them very dear to my heart. Such sweet creatures. Don't fear the mean ones, and they wont show up they'll feel the mischief is useless, because it is, really. No worries. They are such sweet souls! Also another time I was out of town at the beach, and when I came home there was a fae ring close to my door, I heard "WELCOME HOME!" and giggling, so I gave em some seashells :) I love my fae family!!!
Old 10-12-2017, 04:21 AM
Guide

Nice to see and hear your stories that helps me understand them a lot more. I am very cautious about everything as I only know a bit about somethings and I have had a lot of experiences but it seems the negative ones give me bad habits lol.. but I am establishing a system to where I can know who is naughty and who is nice... my eyes are quick to catch fairies at my parents house with my photographic memory but even with that it is just a frame of a blur lol....

I think those beings know magic which is why they may have something magical as part of their clothing... I know I saw some gnomes and the being had a pointed hat which i found funny because I had no idea about the cone shape and its metaphysical or multidimensional benefits. Yeah I wish I was in a better situation to see eye to eye with this being but she knows that I didnt mean to harm her. N from your comments I can see to why they have taken a liking to me... i really love nature and I especially feel connected to trees for some reason. I like to visit certain trees over the years like they are old friends to me...

anyways @ Drodoll333 you say that they tell you stories and ask you for help. What kind of stories do they tell you and what things do they ask for your help for? I should start leaving things for my fae friends to have. Lol cornbread might give them big butts haha

I think thats why a lot of beings like me too.. my humor...