Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 06-02-2017, 05:23 AM
Guide

What is a faery like?

I think I met one but im not sure. What do they look like? Do they have claws or long nails? I think I had one on my arm. Can you hear their wings? I think I heard one fly away in haste when I woke up in the middle of the night for no reason. What do they sound like? I heard a voice that sounded like it was from a tiny source. Are they sensitive to jokes? I was making fun of the small voice and I realized the next day that instead of saying my name it whistled at me to wake up.

What about gnomes? Are gnomes tricksters? Do they growl at humans for fun when they know we cant see them? I think because of what I do or what I really want to do that I am getting close to their realm in terms of nature and I am starting to have more occurrences with them but what is the reason? What information or help can I received from a faery or gnome?
Old 09-02-2017, 10:56 AM
Master
They will appear to you in whatever way works for you. It is an energy. They are real but not in the same way we are. Even if you see them in real life they aren't of the world of matter, though they can show themselves.

In general...Fairies aren't that nice. They are mischief makers as a rule but you could get along. They like to play. It is good to befriend them and make an effort to do so. They like to be acknowledged and offered treats. If you do that then they might help you.

This is energy, I don't know that they are real, but you treat them as if they are because the consequences of their actions can definitely affect your life, or how your day goes. If the fairies are happy, then they might help you. They might play with you and their games arent' always fun for us. That is why you have to watch out.

Make a nice place for them to live outside, offer them treats and acknowledge them.

This is energy work. I am not saying they are real but the energy is real and the consequences of their actions are real, so the consequences of your actions and attitude towards them will make a difference.
Old 09-02-2017, 03:01 PM
Experiencer
https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...49&oe=593E040B
Old 10-02-2017, 04:03 AM
Guide

What can they help me with? Yes I have figured out that they are mischievous lol. I remember there was a hurricane and not a single light was on and one came in growled in my face. I even saw a gnome once with the light over casting on its body. I was surprised that they wear the pointed hats. He was doing some sneak walking lol like I would hear him.... he probably was doing that on purpose as fun thinking I would either run away or chase him.
Interesting....

and lol what am I looking at in the picture? Why is there a picture of your ear? Size comparison?

Old 17-02-2017, 11:06 PM
Seeker

Fairies are my spirit guides. I always had a strong connection with the forest and had pictures of them everywhere. They are my playful side. I detect them through wind and energy. Mischievous, yes lol!
Old 11-03-2017, 10:08 AM
Ascender
In the realistic physicality of the world a faerie can take on the form of winged insect. Or to put it another way, a winged insect exists somewhere in-between our world and the faerieworld.
I say this because of a Ladybird I saw in my flat the other day. It may have flown in through the balcony doors, or, I would like to believe, was the very one I saw last Autumn searching for a quiet dark place in which to hibernate.
I set it on a piece of kitchen paper with slices of cucumber and satsuma, and the next day (maybe the sunniest day this year), the little creature was spread-eagle on an orange segment.

Returning home later in the day, to find the Ladybird gone from the vegetable/fruit feast, I had hoped it had found it's way out through the kitchen window and into it's natural world outside. However, while eating dinner, it suddenly landed on my hand and gave me a detailed display of how it's tiny wings expand and contract from it's scarablike shell.
I placed it on the net curtain and it eventually found a way out.

And the very next day, I was pooped on by a bird. I noticed the splodge of goop on the cuff of my jacket when I got home -
what are the chances of that!
Yes indeed, faeries are undoubtably mischievous.
Old 15-03-2017, 06:31 AM
Guide

ha Nice stories haha. I may have missed a couple of introductions because of not being familiar with them at at all. I hope to grow conscious enough to be able to consciously peer into their world so that I may formally met these beings. Haha where I am from we call them lady bugs. I didnt know they also had a name of ladybird. They say being pooped on by a bird is good luck haha..
:)
Old 23-05-2017, 07:16 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
ha Nice stories haha. I may have missed a couple of introductions because of not being familiar with them at at all. I hope to grow conscious enough to be able to consciously peer into their world so that I may formally met these beings. Haha where I am from we call them lady bugs. I didnt know they also had a name of ladybird. They say being pooped on by a bird is good luck haha..

Really? Lol this one time i found several birds had ******* on my car. It was a busy lot, my car was there for maybe over an hour, and nobody elses car had anything on it.
Old 26-05-2017, 01:24 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior

I'd forgotten all about this thread, and yes, ladybird is a British idiosyncrasy.
Having read through the old Victorian tale of Sylvia and Bruno by Lewis Carroll,
it doesn't take much to imagine a day in the life of a fairy, or a bug.

Old 30-05-2017, 02:48 AM
Newbie ;)

I think I may have seen a couple. Still not certain what I saw each time, but one was in a woods. I was with a Shaman who was assisting me in summoning faeries. I had crossed a creek and the air on that side of the creek was different. It was like when it is really hot and you look down the road and everything looks watery, like a mirage. Well once I crossed the creek, that is what everything looked like. I sat in what appeared to be a faerie circle and I looked down the cliff and something. I was squinting my eyes because I was not sure whether it was twigs blowing..no it didn't move like twigs. Maybe a chipmunk...no that wasn't it. I realized it was a small faceless humanoid creature walking up the bank of the creek through the fall leaves. It appeared in neutral colors, like brownish. The other one happened the other day. A fairly large "insect" flew into my shoulder and when I glanced at it, it appeared to be "glowing". It was white about the size of a quarter and it appeared to have legs dangling...but it flitted so quickly, I barely had a chance to really focus in on it.