Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 29-04-2017, 07:13 PM
Experiencer
Ok, I'm new in this so sorry for the stupid question...But you can see elementals when you astrally project or during meditation? Does anyone with a third eye opened sees them fully (not only sense them) when awake? Please share your experiences.
Old 29-04-2017, 07:49 PM
Master
Oh yes, some people (i'm not) are able to see them with their normal waking consciousness and even to talk and interact with them. I've heard of people talking about being friend with gnome, and the gnomes helped them to find an object they liked. People who see gnomes describe them as somehow having a ridiculous appearance because they aren't very symetrical beings. But it is said one must be careful dealing with elementals, all are not benevolents. I've heard also of myths of people falling in love for undine and being in great trouble as a result.
Old 30-04-2017, 09:39 AM
Experiencer
Cute. One time something helped me find a missing object. But I've only seen a sparkle of light and I immediately knew where to look for it. I have no idea did I just see my own thought or something else, no idea what. Thanks for sharing.
Old 04-05-2017, 03:55 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliesap
Has anyone ever heard of elementals? We both see shadows scampering around the floor and though we have two cats, they're within eye shot. A lady told me once we made them. I'm just curious. Like they are products we created from belief.

They are the little Earth spirits who insure that the changes desired and ordered by the great ones who guide this planet, are implemented. They are a race of beings apart from us. Not human, never will be, never were. They exist only to serve. They are the builders who actually make the little things happen in the mineral, vegetable and animal kingdoms. When in genetics we find a "random mutation" it is they who have caused it, under direction. This is a part of their work. Most of material evolution is their handiwork. They have different names in differing cultures. Each planet that hosts life is also populated by these.

They are made of coarse ethereal matter and can occasionally be seen by us, using our physical eyes in those times when our eyes go slightly out of focus. Their presence is no cause for alarm or concern.
Old 20-05-2017, 12:02 AM
Newbie ;)

I had at one point in 2014 a presence in my house and to me, it felt like an elemental. I had sensed it peering into my bedroom from the balcony outside and I felt like it was a long lost love from the faerie realm that wanted to make its presence known to me, but felt it best to be a silent shadow protecting me. However, when I divorced, in August 2014, it came inside the house. It took the shape of people I knew and actually on two occasions went through me and I awoke feeling like I had electrical shocks run through me. Both times I was beginning to fall asleep, both times the balcony doors were open, both times the dog began to growl low in her throat, a breeze blew into the room and both times I sat bolt upright in bed when it wen through me. I had paranormal investigators come to the house and a medium blessed my house with sage. Later it began to return so a Hindu friend of mine gave me a powerful Mantra which I still use when I need to.
Old 25-08-2017, 09:51 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,
In 1985 my silver cord was being attacked by elementals, these little monsters were very real as I sat/lay propped on a pillow on my bed,I was fully aware but paralysed and half in half out of my physical body,they were round,inch diameter and looked the m&m ads you see on TV,but they were grey coloured spindly arms with claw hands and nose that started at the top of the forehead,pointy teeth like a shark but harmless,

I shooed them away with a cuss,they left more come,in the end I was virtually fighting for my life,I was very unwell at the time,I had pneumonia in both lungs,I had been welding aluminium at work,you get a thing called welding fume fever,but I left work early as I was so sick,middle of winter,put a small heater on and some Bisolvon Welders Cough Syrup," yes,developed for welders",as soon as I lay down propped on a pillow I started to leave my body,real forceful like,never had that before,I closed my eyes and could instantly see through my eyelids,the walls just normal out of body stuff,except I was in my body,my silver cord was out,straight out the solar plexus right in front of my eyes,but I was not out,I was still in and fully conscious…

I started to get a little worried,I did not know how to correct this,I didn't do it,I think I was close to dieing from the pneumonia and somehow I got stuck between this world and the next,to this day I can still visualise these little monsters grabbing at that cord,oddly enough I could just shoo them away with a cuss,but I just ended up asking Arch Angel Gabriel for a bit of help here,I instantly fell into a deep sleep,next morning I woke up,checked I had all my bits and got up,it was 5 am!

So yes elementals are very real,but you tell them to leave and they go,but this time was different,very different!

Kind Regards Billy.

Amazing story, thank you for sharing.

While awake I don't see anything out of the ordinary, but on the astral plane I've seen all sorts of things. I'd say the more a person knows about mysteries, cultures, myths, the richer his/her dreams will be.
Old 18-07-2019, 09:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliesap
Has anyone ever heard of elementals? We both see shadows scampering around the floor and though we have two cats, they're within eye shot. A lady told me once we made them. I'm just curious. Like they are products we created from belief.

Elemetals probably play a bigger role in our lives then we can imagine but for some unknown reason , Elementals are rarely talked about. Probably the reason is if everybody knew how easy it is to create an Elemental, everybody would be doing it.
Old 19-07-2019, 09:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Elemetals probably play a bigger role in our lives then we can imagine but for some unknown reason , Elementals are rarely talked about. Probably the reason is if everybody knew how easy it is to create an Elemental, everybody would be doing it.
It is indeed odd that not more people are working with the Elementals. It's mostly done by pagans / witches etc. I think, if at all.
Maybe it's still to alien for most people, kind of like "I'm crazy if I believe they exist" ?
Fairies and entities are a reasonably accepted subject these days. But Elementals... most haven't even heard of them.
You cannot however create an Elemental. I guess you could create something if you put energy into it, but not an Elemental, and I wouldn't recommend creating anything as most don't know what the hell they're doing.
Elementals are nature spirits of their own element (Water, Fire, Air, Earth). Thank goodness we haven't the power to create them or we'd bleep that up too, which would have horrible consequences.
Old 19-07-2019, 10:13 AM
bartholomew

Elementals are a created race of beings which are unique. They are made of and reside on the ethereal plane. They have no definite form but will appear to both animals and humans in forms which are familiar to each. This is a reason they sometimes are called "familiars". They are little men to some of us and appear differently to others. This ability merely demonstrates their competence. They are commonly seen or heard by animals or all sorts, the lower sensing them strictly in group form. We humans do have limited ethereal vision which allows us to see them sometimes. But it is our group expectation which determines their appearance. This is why the Celts cite little men while others seem to contradict this. There is nothing contradictory about it. They are given the ability to be competent, to have manipulative ability, on the lower planes. They are without reason or ability to know right from wrong. They merely obey. They are "the workers". But those who know how to order them are a different sort. There truly is both good and evil in these same planes that we are so familiar with. When a master soul whose duties include the "guidance" of the forces of planetary evolution directs they spring into action and work at the molecular level. It is they, not random events, that originate, under direction, the small changes to DNA that result in biological evolving. If a certain species is of no further value it is they, under direction, who move away from it causing it's demise.

When a certain well known master changed water into wine he ordered elementals and it was they who rearranged the constitutional ingredients of the water, adding others, producing wine. Consider how very different our planet is from the others in the solar system. The reason? The directed activities of elementals. Is all this a secret? Yes and no. Esoterists know full well the real reasons for what science observes. But there are both the dark and the light lodges of magicians. All the above is true.

A last point is this. Elementals are only found in the lower spiritual because this is the platform from whence they work the ethereal/physical which is their domain. Few can, by simply attending a seminar or reading a sacred book, gain the ability to work these. It is more complex than that. There is a requirement that the man or woman, the light or dark worker, must be sufficiently evolved. And if this is the case any teachings will be only reminders of ability. There are safeguards which limit both dark and light workers. And why are both dark and light allowed? Because physical worlds are places of contrast within which the settings for human beings to choose are allowed. Without this diversity we would have a much more difficult time with our own evolution.

Whoever said God had an intelligent design was much more correct than he or she might have imagined. All that passes on the lower plane of a planet is allowed by the yet higher beings (gods) of those worlds. A last comment is this. Science now believes that Mars used to be a more viable planet, possibly host to biological life, but that it is now in decline. If this is true then it was the removal from that world of (most) of it's elementals which is the direct cause of it's decay. This sort of thing is controlled by the greater beings whose responsibilities include it.

Our world is kept a vital and harmonious setting for all who live upon her because of the directed activities of elementals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
It is indeed odd that not more people are working with the Elementals. It's mostly done by pagans / witches etc. I think, if at all.
Maybe it's still to alien for most people, kind of like "I'm crazy if I believe they exist" ?
Fairies and entities are a reasonably accepted subject these days. But Elementals... most haven't even heard of them.
You cannot however create an Elemental. I guess you could create something if you put energy into it, but not an Elemental, and I wouldn't recommend creating anything as most don't know what the hell they're doing.
Elementals are nature spirits of their own element (Water, Fire, Air, Earth). Thank goodness we haven't the power to create them or we'd bleep that up too, which would have horrible consequences.
Old 19-07-2019, 02:31 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith
Cute. One time something helped me find a missing object. But I've only seen a sparkle of light and I immediately knew where to look for it. I have no idea did I just see my own thought or something else, no idea what. Thanks for sharing.

There are such beings in Slavic folklore, that are attached to the place. Those who live in a house are called domovoy, and they usually help people living with them in keeping order, create healthy and safe energy at home, warn against any danger or keep ill-intentioned people away.

Yes, they help in finding missing objects, and like it very much when their space is neat and clean.
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.