Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 16-05-2017, 02:33 AM
Knower

I believe bits of the things I write, yes.
Old 16-05-2017, 07:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
No one ever believes this but I put this information out there whenever I can. I am a Walk In Sirian ET, and I am one of many scientists who are working on the human experiment.
I created the simulation program.

Not many people understand when I talk about this, but basically what happened is earth ended, so we intervened and manipulated time.

We created a simulation copy that is based on a previous reality of earth. Then we uploaded everyone's consciousness into the main frame.
We erased everyone's memories of the catastrophic event and there have been many changes and many mass deletions of memories to the reality in attempts to fix leaks, but it fails fairly often and lots of people are realizing their reality has been changed, especially folks who are tracking the Mandella Effect.

This is the first time anything like this has ever been done although I tested the simulation out a bunch of times and failed previously, this is the farthest we've come. There have been mistakes and there is always the possibility it could fail still.

Earth is an infant planet compared to our home planet, so it cycles very fast. Everything in the universe is cyclical in nature. So it is not the first time that Earth has "ended" it goes through these cycles every so many years, and it's not the first time we've tried to intervene.

ET's are humans in the future. Basically, my ET self that is projecting my consiousness into this host body, is myself in the future and that future can be changed depending on what decisions we make now. So we are time travelers, coming back in time to fix things and find a solution to help earth and its unstable evolution not only this time around but for future generations. We have many experiments underway, some that I'm not involved in. But I am also in charge of the DNA experiments, trying to figure out ways to assist humanity through this sped up evolutionary process. If we don't do these experiments and try to come up with a solution people won't be able to survive the shifts physically, because it's too big of a leap at once. I'm doing experiments on my own body to test it all out first.

Everyone on Earth at this moment is uploaded into the computer Simulation. It is the goal to eventually merge the simulation into a real reality/time frame again.
And just because you exist in an illusion, doesn't mean you aren't real, and that your surroundings aren't real, and that your life doesn't matter. The law of attraction and spirituality still exists, regardless of where you are located. This simulation is only here, on this copy of earth. everything else in the universe still exists, everything outside of it still exists, what I mean is there is much more to life than just these mere illusions.
And there is still life and death and whatever happens beyond death. Outside of this simulation, souls still incarnate like usual.

In fact, you have fortunately been moved to a time frame with much higher frequencies, which is why the law of attraction and spirituality is becoming much stronger now. That's important because the future time frame you are merging with is much more advanced than what you are used to. Your previous time frame was destined for collapse and descension. But this time frame is evolving into a more stable, balanced and high frequency future.

The psychological effect of mass intervention is also having its effect. A lot of people incarnated on earth at that time to go down when SHTF so a lot of these negative folks are still in that mind set, and many people were expecting it and knew it was going to happen, but when we intervened everyone became stunned and confused and ever since they feel purposeless and are still trying to figure out what they're supposed to be doing on earth.
Billions of people are starting to wake up.

Sounds like guided or assisted ascension, and the transcendentals (also known as archangels in some traditions) have also spoken of something similar through a lot of channels.

The technological references weird me out a little, but it's finding terms we can grasp, I get that...and as long as we get to merge back into the alpha reality at a higher frequency (yippee ), it's all good as long as someone is keeping the system up and running in the interim!

I thought I was alone for years...then gradually others too began to speak of the many inconsistencies, some on these forums...and then I found relatively recently that several years back they even coined a term for it.

Anything else you can or care to share?

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 03-06-2017, 03:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
I wonder what the aliens think of all the trafficking, torture and murder of children happening on earth? Seems like if they were intelligent they'd know all about it and at least do something, anything. Domestic abuse, mass starvation, mass torture of animals, constant genocide, etc. There's untold and unfathomable suffering on this planet, and aliens are just watching it happen? Yes I'm sure there's an excuse as to why they don't do anthing. Most people don't want to even think about what happens in the shadows here, my guess is the 'aliens' are probably the same.

If it's not gods it's aliens. Always really powerful or advanced, yet never doing anything with it. And always excuses from believers as to why.

There are real people dolng real things in this world to make real changes. But sadly they get very little attention. And the aliens aren't helping them, they're doing it on their own.

What if their advancement and superiority resulted in their disconnection from us?
Similar to a physician remaining objective?

Why are you automatically linking superiority and advancement to human compassion anyway?
They're not saviors.
What if they view us much like bacteria?

Here's a question... what if they've lost their survival instinct, and have a greater perception of, "Life"?

"Not our Circus... Not our Monkeys."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 03-06-2017, 04:13 PM
Master
I actually met a Walk-in the other day. Formerly I'd held the possibility that such was possible open, neither believing nor disbelieving. Then one came to me for a reading and during the reading the discovery was made. The how, the why and how the previous incarnation came to an end before the Walk-in choice was made. It was quite remarkable. Even more remarkable was that the spirit decided to move into a body abandoned by the previous host when it was totally mangled in a car wreck with another car and a tree. The Walk-in agreed to rebuild the body and go through the hell of recuperating a mangled human body.
This person didn't say they were one and ask me to believe it, I actually uncovered it and SAW it all - it was incredible!

This has made me re-read and reconsider our previous posters claims to be a Sirian Walk-in. For my own self my truth has expanded yet again and this too is possible.

So often these days when I make some claim that something 'cant' be so' or even just feel internal resistance but say nothing - the Universe finds a way to prove me wrong and once again I am humbled into softening and opening to the Infinite and infinite possibilities yet again.
Old 03-06-2017, 06:40 PM
Pathfinder
The ET aspect is not far fetched at all as I see most are agreeing in this aspect. Some things keokutah speaks of I did not know, but at the same time sort of makes sense. Old souls have come to this world or what matrix it resides in, personally I am one of them. The aspect of coming back through the ages means that there was disaster ahead. As far as I understand as well the syrians are among the most technologically advanced beings in at least our galaxy to my knowledge. Not a very common thing known, but is said that the human race came from Nordic ET's. A very spiritual race said to drop from Venus and other places as well.

Keo is right though knowledge is covered for many reasons including security. As personally one of these drop ins. Humans, yes by nature are very violent and can turn on their ways very easily. It seems that for far too long they have turned on each other and used power structures to take complete advantage of this. The gnostic way views this world as an illusion as well. However, all humans have an interconnected aspect usually called the christ aspect. Basically the good and unifying part of all humans. The human condition to my knowledge is a fairly recent development in the galaxies. Humans if i believe right were a project to learn from and further spiritual advancement in a way all beings could see. A completely new and wild experience. Some think it has failed, some still fight to preserve it and see their potential. ET's do not interfere most times with the affairs of man, because humans can be manipulative or depending. Sometime or most times that want their problems to go away. But the point of this life is to evolve beyond your problems. The adaptive ability of humans is almost astonishing, the potential can reach many heights.

You were never forgotten
Old 13-07-2017, 03:22 PM
Newbie ;)

If something was created by ET that can slow our perception of time down and place billions of human consciousness into a simulated world than whose to say that all of the posts I've read about staying away from the light aren't true or partially true. If our mind/consciousness can be contained within a VR SR than surely our spirit can too. And we go through a constant recycling process within the SR VR. For whatever reasons.

Maybe this thread is part of a PR campaign because people are getting wise to the simulation and are questioning its source. You are us in the future huh? Lol
Old 19-07-2017, 11:27 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
When Elon Musk isn’t outlining plans to use his massive rocket to leave a decaying Planet Earth and colonize Mars, he sometimes talks about his belief that Earth isn’t even real and we probably live in a computer simulation.

“There’s a billion to one chance we’re living in base reality,” he said at a conference in June.

Musk is just one of the people in Silicon Valley to take a keen interest in the “simulation hypothesis”, which argues that what we experience as reality is actually a giant computer simulation created by a more sophisticated intelligence. If it sounds a lot like The Matrix, that’s because it is.

I think these scientists lack a spiritual perspective, what are you thoughts?

Why sure we are! Well... not necessarily a computer simulation per say, but a form of virtual reality. In fact I would think that all forms of reality with forms are a form of virtual reality. On the other hand we could say that we are all living in a computer simulated reality if we consider the brain to be a computer. The brain takes binary digital signals from the sensory nerves, examines their activities for patterns, and then constructs our own unique virtual world for us to live in. It even creates a virtual character in that virtual world to represent itself.

Pretty cool thing this brain does. But where does this information the brain is getting, this data from the senses, really come from? If we look closer and closer at the physical world, of which the brain itself is made from, we find smaller and smaller particles. Eventually those particles start behaving more and more bizarre until they disappear altogether into a field of potentiality, as if they were never really there at all. We find out that fields of potentiality are all that really exist (well... from the standpoint of scientific definitions of reality and exist) and that these fundamental particles are just what we experience when we examine/observe the quantum field. Time and space merge, I get to exchange one for the other, and the traditional concepts of past and present no longer work.

I see no reason why any of these scientific theories conflict with spirituality. If anything for me they confirm what many spiritual teachers have been teaching for thousands of years (although not perhaps on the TV). There is even a statue of Lord Shiva outside of CERN.

Anyway, I would recommend the following Youtube movie. I can't give you the url but just search for "The Simulation Hypothesis" and it should come up. It starts out with a scene with Jim Carey.
The video goes a long way toward pulling these ideas together. The only caution I would offer is not to take anything too literally, as in the end, nothing is literally true... unless you want to say everything is literally true... which is a whole other, though perhaps equally valid, perspective. Enjoy
Old 19-07-2017, 12:50 PM
Master

This thread has caught me on the hop. It's a similar one to the one I was thinking of starting myself. For quite a long time now I've been thwarted about not becoming wiser as I've grown older. This being so I recently stopped to take stock of everything I know since my first understanding of this world we are in not being real - I was then, when it happened, about nine years old. My recent stocktaking, brought on by the relatively short time I still have left on this planet, goes something like this.

I have spent many hours, days, weeks, months and years studying and reading and discussing anything that could give me a clue to what life is. There's not much I haven't read, seen or heard. I am and have been a member of various Societies devoted to finding answers, groups who bring along famous authors, mediums, people who have experienced OBEs, NDEs, cosmic conciousness, people who have experienced God, heaven, hell, ghosts, and all the rest. Fortunately I have have experienced some of these things myself so I am willing to listen to anything anyone tells me. I know Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, Catholics, Jehova's Witnesses, Christian Scientists, Adventists, Baptists, then scientists, mathematicians, astronomers, astrologists, agnostics, athiests, fortune tellers, followers of Rudold Steiner, Karl Marx, George Orwell, Goethe, Kant, Descartes, all matter of yogis and gurus, ghost hunters - and, and, and. The list could go on forever and would include many, many more people and beliefs that all want to tell me what the world is about. However they each say something different, and believe in what they are saying (at least some of them).

So, and without going into any more listings and descriptions I have decided that enough is enough because yesterday it became clear to me what the world is all about.

I've devoted my life to this. It all has to do with what you believe.

It's that simple. There is only one thing of which this universe (and many others) consists and this one thing is mind. There is nothing else. This also explains everything. If you believe that this universe is an electrical universe as Tesla did, then so it is. If you believe that the universe if heliographic as Talbot did, then so it is. If you believe that there was a Jesus and he walked on water then so it is. If you believe that there are ghosts then so it is. If you believe that there are two trillion galaxies in our universe then so there are. You are the causer of your beliefs, you shift your beliefs according to what you have believed and experienced in your belief world. The person I am and the person you are - thin, fat, old, young, handsome, ugly, fit, well; your birthplace, family, problems, successes, riches, poverty and all the rest are the results of your accumulated and experienced beliefs as a part of an immense and infinite mind.

In this mind, this universal mind, there is one forming feature which acts as a sort of series of octaves, allowing us, each one of us to climb up an octave or two when the time is ripe. This feature we know as karma. So the quality of our mind and how we develop it depends upon each individual and upon each consciousness. At this moment 'Seth, and The Nature of Person Reality', by Jane Roberts comes into my mind. I now understand what he was saying.

Each one of us, present in the now and sharing the responsibility of developing, through experiencing, (experiences which we ourselves create) a higher quality of mind can be seen in history.

I am, as you are, the centre of the universe, without me (and you) it doesn't exist.
Old 19-07-2017, 02:19 PM
ketzer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
This thread has caught me on the hop. It's a similar one to the one I was thinking of starting myself. For quite a long time now I've been thwarted about not becoming wiser as I've grown older. This being so I recently stopped to take stock of everything I know since my first understanding of this world we are in not being real - I was then, when it happened, about nine years old. My recent stocktaking, brought on by the relatively short time I still have left on this planet, goes something like this.

I have spent many hours, days, weeks, months and years studying and reading and discussing anything that could give me a clue to what life is. There's not much I haven't read, seen or heard. I am and have been a member of various Societies devoted to finding answers, groups who bring along famous authors, mediums, people who have experienced OBEs, NDEs, cosmic conciousness, people who have experienced God, heaven, hell, ghosts, and all the rest. Fortunately I have have experienced some of these things myself so I am willing to listen to anything anyone tells me. I know Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, Catholics, Jehova's Witnesses, Christian Scientists, Adventists, Baptists, then scientists, mathematicians, astronomers, astrologists, agnostics, athiests, fortune tellers, followers of Rudold Steiner, Karl Marx, George Orwell, Goethe, Kant, Descartes, all matter of yogis and gurus, ghost hunters - and, and, and. The list could go on forever and would include many, many more people and beliefs that all want to tell me what the world is about. However they each say something different, and believe in what they are saying (at least some of them).

So, and without going into any more listings and descriptions I have decided that enough is enough because yesterday it became clear to me what the world is all about.

I've devoted my life to this. It all has to do with what you believe.

It's that simple. There is only one thing of which this universe (and many others) consists and this one thing is mind. There is nothing else. This also explains everything. If you believe that this universe is an electrical universe as Tesla did, then so it is. If you believe that the universe if heliographic as Talbot did, then so it is. If you believe that there was a Jesus and he walked on water then so it is. If you believe that there are ghosts then so it is. If you believe that there are two trillion galaxies in our universe then so there are. You are the causer of your beliefs, you shift your beliefs according to what you have believed and experienced in your belief world. The person I am and the person you are - thin, fat, old, young, handsome, ugly, fit, well; your birthplace, family, problems, successes, riches, poverty and all the rest are the results of your accumulated and experienced beliefs as a part of an immense and infinite mind.

In this mind, this universal mind, there is one forming feature which acts as a sort of series of octaves, allowing us, each one of us to climb up an octave or two when the time is ripe. This feature we know as karma. So the quality of our mind and how we develop it depends upon each individual and upon each consciousness. At this moment 'Seth, and The Nature of Person Reality', by Jane Roberts comes into my mind. I now understand what he was saying.

Each one of us, present in the now and sharing the responsibility of developing, through experiencing, (experiences which we ourselves create) a higher quality of mind can be seen in history.

I am, as you are, the centre of the universe, without me (and you) it doesn't exist.

For quite a long time now I've been thwarted about not becoming wiser as I've grown older

Me too, but one lifetime is not such a long time... whatever time is??. I have found that wisdom is generally something that comes in hindsight....often preceded by suffering. I have also found that I spend too much time experiencing life through my mind and not enough with my heart, which is perhaps unfortunate since both seem to be necessary ingredients to wisdom.

This being so I recently stopped to take stock of everything I know since my first understanding of this world we are in not being real - I was then, when it happened, about nine years old.

The universe we experience is an illusion, but I see no reason to say it is not real. All things are illusions, created by consciousness, but never the less they do give us experience....and that often valuable hindsight (and suffering ) . I have come to the conclusion that real seems to be more a matter of perspective than anything else. Anyway, sitting around as eternal nothingness could get old.

I have spent many hours, days, weeks, months and years studying and reading and discussing anything that could give me a clue to what life is. ....... However they each say something different, and believe in what they are saying (at least some of them).

Since we each create our own illusion, I suppose it is theoretically possible that they are all telling the truth.

I am, as you are, the center of the universe, without me (and you) it doesn't exist.

Two hallelujahs and an amen to that.
Old 19-07-2017, 03:35 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I am, as you are, the center of the universe, without me (and you) it doesn't exist.

Two hallelujahs and an amen to that.
Back to the middle ages where they though that the earth is the center of the universe?

I, me, the center of the universe? Or center of 'my' universe? Whatever, this is crazy stuff. It has no validity in logic, cosmology or experience.