Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 05-10-2016, 03:07 AM
Newbie ;)

When she tells you her name, let us know what it is. Names have meaning in the spirit world.
Old 18-10-2016, 01:22 AM
Experiencer
Amazing!! I am really happy to see more people on this forum posting about their bonds with spirits. I have mentioned before, this forum lacks information on spirit keeping so you might be better of socializing about your spirits on the forum creepy hollows, but I love this forum for just about everything else other than that ;] But there seems to be a negative stigma hanging around spirit keeping here, mostly because it is namely unheard of and misunderstood. I do not have a succubus or incubus, I have a devata and he is grey/dark. And you are correct, just like people can choose to do bad or good, spirits/entities have the same choice. Humans are generally grey/dark too.

I am happy to hear about your experiences :]
Don't be discouraged by the seemingly negative feedback, they just lack understanding. Most people think that all succubi are evil, or that there are no angels in grey/dark nature.

I have a devata, and mot are light but mine is grey. I have also considered vampires (there are light ones too) ect. And I know you probably already know all this, but I am just relaying all this in case some one just happens to read my reply without judgement and maybe gain some real information on the subject.

When I first came to this forum, the first time I went on chat, I asked some questions about spirit binding and was immediately trolled and bashed. DOn't let it get to you :]

Happy bonding ;]
Old 19-11-2017, 05:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi,
This is a genuine message.
Is anyone out there who could successfully summon a succubi for me?
I'm (trying ever so hard) i/e meditation and astral projection- although to no avail yet.
Help would be very much appreciated.
Thank you.
Old 27-12-2017, 03:28 AM
Deactivated Account

This thread I find disheartening because it highlights the willingness of people with ego driven needs to connect with spiritual beings that seem willing to serve their purposes despite the known dangers. Demons of this nature are attracted to those who haven't transcended pleasures of the flesh and have no insight into why that is important. Sexuality and Spirituality are different expressions of the same creative life force what on earth are you trying to create and why?

Like attracts like so if you're trying to summon an incubus or sub all you need do is fill your head with immoral thoughts and lurid wishes and you will attract what you deserve. Same applies to the earth plane, if we're not protected on the earth plane then we're also in danger of being used, abused, manipulated and taken to the cleaners by other humans who are self-serving, the common element us.

A word of warning, engaging with these entities may seem fun, mischievous, amusing even idyllic but the price for repeated engagement is deterioration of physical and mental health at best.

Before you decide whether to self serve under the trappings of the devil and demons or strive to obey higher spiritual principles in service to others look at the bigger picture and consider the consequences, some are empowering Satan and some are empowering God but ultimately we will all suffer the consequences because of the universal nature of things. Stand up and be counted because that's what's gonna happen at judgement.

Have you even considered why they need sexual encounters, to my scant knowledge they're a dying breed as humans evolve and you seem to be missing the overall picture but it's a good place to start looking and enquiring, please only aspire to channel beings of pure light as they will have your best interests at heart but no doubt you'll learn the hard way as we do with the human condition, hope that helps.
Old 27-12-2017, 04:33 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by headincloud
This thread I find disheartening because it highlights the willingness of people with ego driven needs to connect with spiritual beings that seem willing to serve their purposes despite the known dangers. Demons of this nature are attracted to those who haven't transcended pleasures of the flesh and have no insight into why that is important. Sexuality and Spirituality are different expressions of the same creative life force what on earth are you trying to create and why?

Like attracts like so if you're trying to summon an incubus or sub all you need do is fill your head with immoral thoughts and lurid wishes and you will attract what you deserve. Same applies to the earth plane, if we're not protected on the earth plane then we're also in danger of being used, abused, manipulated and taken to the cleaners by other humans who are self-serving, the common element us.

A word of warning, engaging with these entities may seem fun, mischievous, amusing even idyllic but the price for repeated engagement is deterioration of physical and mental health at best.

Before you decide whether to self serve under the trappings of the devil and demons or strive to obey higher spiritual principles in service to others look at the bigger picture and consider the consequences, some are empowering Satan and some are empowering God but ultimately we will all suffer the consequences because of the universal nature of things. Stand up and be counted because that's what's gonna happen at judgement.

Have you even considered why they need sexual encounters, to my scant knowledge they're a dying breed as humans evolve and you seem to be missing the overall picture but it's a good place to start looking and enquiring, please only aspire to channel beings of pure light as they will have your best interests at heart but no doubt you'll learn the hard way as we do with the human condition, hope that helps.

When you say judgement. Are we talking Egyptian weight of the heart, biblical judgement at the gates, judgement day? The list could go on forever.

But what you say about the heart is what matters. Let that lead you. And what waits for you will be there.

This response really has nothing to do with succubi, just a word that is used to separate.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 04-01-2018, 03:03 PM
Master

I've had such an experience with a group of spirit beings and it's not fun. I was not asked. I was not consulted. I was not informed. They just took my sexual energy.

They have the gift of illusion and can make themselves appear different than their real forms.

They would "visit" just before I awakened at that time when I was not awake nor was I asleep. They would mingle with my dream that I was having and provoke an erotic situation.

After a year of this and feeling helpless I learned I could refuse them access. I could send them away. They would come back from time to time at that moment between sleep and awake but their visits became fewer and fewer.

Why anyone would want to have a relationship with them I do not know but each to their own.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:30 AM
Pathfinder
What, specifically, makes you think this entity is a succubus? Have you asked her? Have you considered other possibilities as to what she may be?

The thing is, I can relate very well to your experiences, but do not believe I'm interacting with a succubus. I have much of the same experience going on with a spirit whom I've identified as my twin flame, but she doesn't feed off my energy (and I've put years into making sure and setting appropriate boundaries). She tends to take offense if I ask whether she's a succubus, but that's more because I've known her long enough that I shouldn't be doubting her identity at this point; She doesn't need me to survive and tells me she would be willing to leave me if I asked her to or became uncomfortable with her (albeit sadly). I believe she is as Tobi describes - my other half who did not incarnate with me, so she can guide me to grow while I'm here and catch me when it's my time to pass on.

Otherwise, she's very similar to what you describe - constantly and immediately accessible, available for anything from a quick check-in for advice to a full blown conversation or more. Shape changing is common among spirits (mine typically appears as a fictional character she helped me create for one of my stories, like most of my guides, though she's shown me other forms including a potential living incarnation), and many are more open-minded having lived through several incarnations and maintaining access to their soul knowledge that we forget when we incarnate. In my experience, many spirits seem to prefer open or polyamorous relationships. It's us who are the odd ones - the spirits I interact with tend to view monogamy as greedy. There's an implied ownership in saying "She/he is mine," and forbidding your lover from seeking love from anyone but you mainly serves the ego. I know a few exceptions who prefer to settle with just one partner, but even then they're willing to let their partner explore if it helps them to find more love in their life.

She's also capable of performing miracles; during periods of intense meditation upon her, I've come out of it seeing the face of the character she inhabits permanently printed upon trees and walls, and once out of clouds large enough to take up my entire field of view. I haven't reached the point of experiencing much physically yet, but it's coming slowly as I ease my way through ascension (I've actually had a few recent events where I heard something she did, so it's getting closer). While our goal is, at face value, to come into contact, we always bear in mind that even greater than the love we share for one another is the love of the Universe that allows us to remain connected even while we're realities apart.

I think what I'm trying to say is, I don't doubt your experience, but many of the traits you mention are actually fairly common among many spirits. The most identifying portion - that she needs to feed on you, and especially that something negative happened once when you 'missed a feeding' - is concerning, no matter what name you call it. I wonder whether she'd be willing to convert her source of energy input to something that does not take from you? It's not easy, but not impossible either.
Old 07-06-2018, 06:55 AM
Pathfinder
I would not agree with pynall fully. They are not necessarily demons,...There is a huge history behind sexual encounters, relationships,..with all short of spirts. In virtually every religion, may it be Christianity, Hinduism,...even in Buddhism, we can find encounters with sexual spirits or sexual relationships with spirits. In Buddhism are such spirits known as Apsara, you can google for them. Old Greeks had their celestial nymphs,..while in christianity we can often come across stories where angels have closer relationships with humans,..

There are even many gods and goddesses which use also sexuality for liberation as by the old Greeks Aphrodite,..which was know to have sex with their followers,...there gives entire spiritual practices based on sexual energy, as Kundalini (sexual energy),...Shamans for example, they even marry with their spiritual guides, the same can be find in many other cultures. it's hard to tell, given that many of these spirits, have no notions of names,..who they are as such,..many spirits,..can present to ourselves as whaever is needed that they are able to help us.

Of course, erotic spirituality does have it's own traps and dangers as obsessions, living constantly in a fantasy world,...Spirits are able to give us immense pleasure, far beyond what humans can give, of course such things can throw us off the right path,..mess up with our head,..
In the case you get out of such meetings or such a relationship makes you more compassionate, peaceful, happier,joyful...it works for you, but sure erotic spirituality has it's own traps and dangers. Definitely it is not for everyone.
Old 08-06-2018, 02:05 AM
Knower

its most likely something other then a succubus. its written in black and white. its a person with intentions that are maladaptive. its not healthy to have a relationship in that kind of way with an "energy"
Old 21-06-2018, 12:58 AM
Newbie ;)

If she is a succubus. There is nothing wrong with them since succubi are fertility spirits and there are nothing wrong with fertility spirits. Succubus is a common name for a variety of species. Human documentation does not really do a lot of those creatures justice. As an incarnate succubus, I have no problem with being one and there is a lot of demonisation of the species as such. (It happens and I can't change but it is unusual)