Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 03-08-2017, 02:59 PM
Master
yes i thng thy real if u belve in spirtal thng thes r spirtasl thng thy r iv sean fary grav stons its lk thy r gurdin lovd 1s in grnd thy r i no is ond nuts bt its wot i feal

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 24-12-2018, 09:49 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

A long time ago, I thought they were fantasy creatures.
I didn't believe my eyes when I saw a fairy for the first time, especially when I saw wings.
Some people will think this is too good to be true, but fairies do exist, so they are real!
Old 01-01-2019, 02:33 PM
ketzer

Everything there is in your world, is with you, wherever you are. Everything one can possibly imagine, is real, in some place, at some time. One just needs to decide where they want to go, look inward and discover their path to get there, and have the necessary patience with themselves for the journey.
Old 02-01-2019, 10:56 PM
Administrator
They are as real as we are if you have seen them.when I used to go walking in the woods there was a circle of toadstools in the centre of the green it was called Fairy Glen,many people have said they have seen them.
I used to walk my dogs through the woods and they always looked towards the circle as though they could see fairies

Namaste
Old 02-01-2019, 11:43 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
They are as real as we are if you have seen them.when I used to go walking in the woods there was a circle of toadstools in the centre of the green it was called Fairy Glen,many people have said they have seen them.
I used to walk my dogs through the woods and they always looked towards the circle as though they could see fairies

Namaste
Interesting side line. We would walk our dog through a local cemetery all the time. But at dusk and after he would refuse to go anywhere near it. He would just stare off in that direction and if we tried to get him to go toward it he would lie down and refuse to move. ????
Old 09-06-2019, 04:04 PM
Pathfinder

i used to have a book about how to see faeries and bring them around you, i dont remember much about ill try to find it and tell you the name of it

there were many techniques but i dont remember them, i just remember there was something with leaving a strawberry outside but that wasnt the whole method.
Old 15-06-2019, 03:09 AM
Suspended

Oh my God
I'm a new member and only just realised how old the threads were on this subject.
Old 20-06-2019, 01:39 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeagsimhor
Oh my God
I'm a new member and only just realised how old the threads were on this subject.

Relax, time is just an illusion.

“If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.”
― Albert Einstein
Old 07-09-2019, 03:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Vote towards them definitely being real.

+1
Old 04-05-2020, 12:06 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by marissAStardust
I went for a walk with my roommates in the forest near my house the other week, (I'm from Canada by the way). My roommates are all spiritual healers, chakra work, meditation, rekki, sonic healing etc. and they showed me faries. Until then I did not really believe in them. Not that I had absolutely no belief, but I was very skeptical.

It was night time and my roommate stopped along the oath, mid conversation and told me to turn around, close my eyes and get into a meditative state. I kept asking why and he was saying just do it, just do it. He then told me to open my eyes and look straight ahead and asked if I saw anything. At first I didnt, he said just keep looking straight ahead. Then, right infront of my face I saw this foggy looking, dancing light type of energy all around my head. Even as I moved, they were on me.
I didn't see little people with wings, like I expected. Are they that and I just can't see that much yet, maybe. I don't know.
I haven't thought much about this experience since, however I have seen the same strange little waves of energy around the house and such. I'm not sure if that's the same thing though.

That's a beautiful story! you're lucky to have this kind of people around