Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Closed Thread

Old 17-09-2006, 01:19 PM
~Jay~

Wedding ceremony in meditation

I think I've sussed what this is all about, but I'll add it here just incase anyone can offer an explanation....

Last week I had a meditation during which I 'got married', lol! Over the past week or two, I've been exploring a huge, white castle set in beautiful grounds, with breath-taking views from the upper floors. The furnishings are mainly white and gold, and the whole thing is bright & airy. I've always been on my own in there, until I've come across a man who seems familiar, and who definately knows me! Twice before I've looked down to see I'm wearing a white wedding dress whilst walking through one of the corridors, but I didn't go through with the ceremony till last night! (God how mad do I sound? )

I walked into this huge room, looked down to see the wedding dress again, then noticed the man waiting for me at the other end of the room. Suddenly lots of chairs appeared, then people came in & sat down on them. There were flowers everywhere, and I was given a pink rose. Some sort of words were said (but it was unclear exactly what they were and by whom) before the man gave me a gold ring. Then the dancing & celebrations started.

I've found lots of dream symbolism on the net saying that this could be a commitment issue, or spiritually I have integrated the yin & yang aspects of my conciousness (ie. the man I married was the male version of me!) but if anyone can add any thoughts I would be grateful!
Old 21-09-2006, 09:49 AM
mikron

Hi Jaycee This is mikron and I took some time to review your message when my intuition tells me you have made some connection with a higher aspect of yourself ! but The golden key is to go back to the castle and not have any subjective feeling! If you maybe have or if not that ok too ,a connection with your spirit guides ,ask the for more information to intagrate the enrgy on the Soul level ! or if you have not reach your guides yet ASK YOUR SOUL directly for an answer ,and be patient for a response !

If its anything its the words you choose to use in describing ,it is a tale of more Light to come full circle!

some guides come forward in obvious ways and ask someone to do spiritual work ,the apporach would be Amazing and Astonishing! becuase it mean interacting more like writing a book for instance!

Ps:how different was this one meditation from other meditations that followed after ? do you think in your meditation practice you can go back to the castle ?

mikron
Old 21-09-2006, 10:54 AM
~Jay~

Hi mikron and thanks for responding. This meditation is no different to any other I've been having lately (by that I mean the past couple of months or so) in that they all have a similar feel to them, with lots of golds/whites/clear crystals....and lots of mirrors feature too!

I am in touch with two spirit guides - one is a native american indian, and the other one is an angel, although I've seen them merge a couple of times into a single 'person'. Sometimes they are in my meditations alot, but others they don't make a single appearance! Also I often find it difficult to have any lasting communication with them, yet other times its much easier somehow. But they normally only confirm things I already know.....

I have been back to the castle a few times since this particular time I mention, especially as I seem to be drawn there! The last time I saw myself in a circular room, dressed in long white robes, twirling round and round infront of a wall of mirrors. Then I went into another room and played a harp - again I was sat infront of a huge mirror with a golden frame.

I will try your suggestion of going back there again and asking for some explanation as to why I've been shown this. And I will also try and pay attention to how I'm feeling whilst there. It can be hard trying to work out exactly what you're seeing & why though, can't it???
Old 21-09-2006, 11:05 AM
mikron

Thanks in Light why dont you try mediating with crystal grids ! quartz would work really well to increase energy ! work with your guides and telepathy ! a simple method is soul star chakra 6 inches above head , link that to the soul and your 3rd eye ...focus on one guide at a time and have blank mind maybe a simple a picture would come in and be telepathy ! repeading the process might have good results to draw a conclusion!
good luck !
Closed Thread