Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 08-12-2017, 07:03 PM
Deer Centaur Spirit???

I saw a very tall male deer centaur with a long neck in a dream, and it was so sweet, It got right in my face and said, "I love your soul" and smiled at me. I said, "I love you!" and it picked me up, and cradled me like a baby I snuggled against it and felt such a pure love and it began moving softly in a beautiful dim forest. It was completely benevolent, and was glowing. We were also laughing uncontrollably. It had reddish brown fur all over it except it's human like face, and it had medium sized fuzzy antlers. Does anyone know what the heck visited me because I miss my precious new friend. haha I did some research but didn't find anything like it
Old 08-12-2017, 07:26 PM
Master
Hi

What a wonderful and beautiful vision you had! The closest I can come to identifying the being is Herne found in Celtic mythology. If memory serves, the description is different from what you saw as that most likely changed throughout the centuries.

Perhaps meditation will help you meet the stag of the forest, Herne.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 08-12-2017, 07:29 PM
chrysalis, thank you, I'm going to try that tonight
Old 09-12-2017, 05:01 PM
Master
grt dream u had

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-12-2017, 07:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRODOLL333
chrysalis, thank you, I'm going to try that tonight

Good luck and I'm curious to know if it works.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 10-12-2017, 06:09 PM
It worked, It didn't take long at all. He had some wisdom to tell. He seemed sort of drunk, but mostly happy to speak. I heard his voice though mine with a idk.. fancier accent? I'm Southern, so that's easy haha. He said, "Hmmm, Yes, this is what I wanted." lol but then I coughed and then that stopped. After that the presence faded out, then his words morphed with Lucifer's, and it still made sense. It is in the Channeled Messages section, I titled it "A Swift Message" He used a word I had never used before.
Old 10-12-2017, 06:10 PM
He is definitely not the same spirit I met in that vision though, I'll have to keep looking.
Old 10-12-2017, 06:41 PM
Knower
This could mirror a part of yourself, and that you are accepting self love. Warm Fuzzy feelings about yourself.