Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 18-11-2017, 09:50 AM
Suspended

The Core of Creation Chamber By Natalie Glasson

The Core of Creation Chamber By Natalie Glasson

The Temple of Creation within the Crystalline Dimensions is a vast expansive space of many chambers which interweave around a central chamber. We name this central chamber the Core of Creation Chamber; it is in this chamber that all beings can interact with the energy of creation, experiencing, downloading, embodying and expressing the energy.

How to Visit the Core of Creation Chamber

‘Crystalline Consciousness, I invite your energy and light to anchor into my being, let me experience the Crystalline light flowing throughout my body and auric field, as I absorb and activate the Crystalline vibrations within my being. As our energy merges, please transport me to the Core of Creation Chamber within the Temple of Creation. Assist my energies in anchoring into the chamber so I may experience and explore the Crystalline energy of creation. With deep gratitude and thanks.’

Simply repeat the above invocation, then close your eyes and begin to follow your breathing, enter into a deeper state of relaxation and peace.

Allow the Crystalline Consciousness to surround you and our light to move through your being. As light builds around you, you will be transported to the Core of Creation Chamber. There will be a being present to greet you and lead you to a seating area. The being will make you aware of the Crystalline energy of creation and align you in a simple way to this energy. A downpour of light will flow into your being and awareness. Sit with and observe the energy as it moves through your being and connects with your soul.

Say out loud a few times, ‘I know and experience the Crystalline Consciousness energy of creation.’

Then turn your energy deeper into your being to connect with the Crystalline Consciousness creation energy as it activates and forms within your being.

You may wish to visit the Core of Creation Chamber many times so that you can truly recognise the presence of the energy within you. When you feel it is appropriate, you can begin to explore the numerous other chambers within the Temple of Creation.