Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 01-10-2017, 05:17 PM
Pathfinder

Part Faerie part nephilim.

Since I was too young (4-5 years old) I was able to cast spells and control the elements. I was and still am able to comunicate with nature and her elements. Until 3 days ago I thought I was a witch because when I started looking for what I am a witches skills were close enough to mine. But I was able to feel that something was wrong. I am too powerful at elemental magic for being a witch and I have more skills than a simple witch like know what others are thinking, being an empathed and soaking up energy from nature (I can make a flower shrivel up by soaking up it's energy). Last Friday I tried to comunicate with nature because I wanted some answers. One of them was it I am a witch or not and she ''said'' I am part fae and part nephilim. So I searched for more informations on book and internet and I found the characteristics (character and appearance) of a nephilim and a child that is part fae.
Nephilim :
• rh negative blood
• Hazel, Green or blue eyes
• blond, red or redish hair
• More sensitive vision and other scences
• Lower body Temperature
• psychic/intuitive abilities
• Can not be cloned
• Abilitie to control the elements.
• Increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight
• They cannot be fooled by someone easily.

Fae :
• A detectible look. Often the eyes are light, bright & large, the facial features are fine, ears can be a little elongated or even pointy. Limbs & hands can be attenuated. Their skin is pale and their hair are often dark or any other colour.
• They’ve had a strong interest in fairies or other elementals since childhood, or have fantasized about “being one.”
• They don’t fully trust humans.
• Commonly, they’re enamored of trees, flowers, plants, nature
• They may have had “imaginary friends” in childhood
• Often they are very intuitive or have healing gifts.
• Abilitie to do magic
• They have a weird scence of humor. They laugh when someone is angry or they cry in happy sercomstanses.

I have pale skin blond/brown hair and hazel eyes. My ears are a bit elongated. My blood is rh negative. My body tempterature is always under 36 and I can smell things from nearly 100 m. away. I can hear thinga from too far away. My ability to do magic is powerful enough and sometimes when I get hurt lights are flickering or when I get angry the air growing stronger. I don't trust humans and I had one imaginary friend when I was younger. I love nature and I always loved fairies. I laugh when someone is angry or not in a good mood. I can heal someone and I cannot be fooled by someone easily.

All these are too confusing. Tell me you opinion...
Part fae part nephilim or a witch?
Sorry about this huge text. I appreciate your interest in reading my problem. Thank you.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:49 PM
Master
witchcraft is a skill set; the fae/nephilim descriptor would identify a 'bloodline'.

i would enjoy bringing a barren landscape into a state of lushness...
simply waving a hand and invigorating plant life to thrive.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for this information. I have to learn much about it.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:45 AM
Master
It appears like a nephilim or fae can only be white from your description.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:48 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
It appears like a nephilim or fae can only be white from your description.
Sorry I'm ruining your hope but yes faes and angels are white. Which means that if they have children which a white person the child will be too white. But if they have children with a black person the child will not be that white but it won't be that black either. By the way most of them have pale skin because when angels came on earth in Canaan they had children with women in there. People in Canaan were and still are white at least the 90% of them. So yes they can be black but... sorry I do not think there are a lot of them. Oh and what I said at the thread... I did not made it up. Every source says so.
Old 04-01-2018, 02:49 PM
Master

Very interesting. I'd say go with what you believe in your heart.

For years I thought of myself as an old soul. But it wasn't confirmed until just a few months ago by a medium here on this forum. So yeah, I was right. And I believe you are right whatever you choose to believe.
Old 30-01-2018, 10:47 AM
Ascender
This sounds quite a bit like me of course except a few things such as rh negative (never did ask for blood type). But a lot of the other things sound just like me. I remember the time when I would play with the wind. I would swirl it around and either make it stronger or calmer. I have a natural drawing of magic and that of otherworldly. But most of all this deep connection to the Fay and nature. But of course I’ve also been told by many including a Rieki healer that I am ment to be a healer.
When it comes to my physical appearance I am quite short only at 5’2 and naturally light weight about 85-90 pounds. I’m very thin but not so much that I look “ill.” My hair was born a red over time darken but it still kept a deep red with its browns. My eyes are a honey brown and can change color from more a “tigers eye” to a red depending on mood and if I’m doing any of of “work.” I could go on it seems relate my self with what signs you have posted.
But one thing seems at least to my self, knowing that the Fay vary in size, color, looks ect, I can’t exactly picture them to only be one color. But we all have our own unique views on how things are and I find that fascinating! ☺️
Old 22-02-2018, 04:07 AM
Seeker

Neat thing to find. I enjoyed digging into my bloodlines and found some interesting things that explain a few of my natural appetites and reactions.

Keep digging, and enjoy yourself while doing it.