Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 29-08-2017, 01:18 PM
Guide
Was it a faery?

So I was deep in meditation last night and meditating on love. I've been trying to raise my vibration since I started going through the dark night of the soul. My dark healing period started about 2 years ago. I meditate daily for at least 45 minutes a day and last night I had a crazy experience. I felt a gust of wind go by my forehead. The best way to describe it was if a bird flew by my head. I'm pretty sure I could feel it's little feet walking on my head. My first thought was that it was fae. I'm from the faery realm and part of the reason I wnated to raise my vibration was so I could see and communicate with the fae. I was so happy that I nearly started to cry. I also got a little scared because I'd never experienced anything like that before. Anyone else know what it could be or possibly experienced the same thing?

I also started writing a book on faery tales and have been reading about fea a lot lately.
Old 29-08-2017, 01:42 PM
Master
It could have been anything from your spirit guide, deceased loved one, fae, etc and only you can tell what it was using your intuition.
Old 29-08-2017, 04:09 PM
Ascender
A few years ago I had a lot of fun meditating on the presence of fearies, especially after sundown when I could burn lots of candles for greater effect.
Over time I grew to know and love a race called the Star Fairies. Not the garden variety type you might buy in a shop and press into an old book, but fiery and darker and much fiercer in their nature. Think, Carnie meets Ann Summers, with transparent wings and sparkling eyes!

They stayed with me for a while, until not surprisingly I quit practicing regular and disciplined meditation. For it seemed they had cured me of the unpleasant addiction to cigarettes. In exchange for which I was given the heart of their Fairy Queen to keep safe until they return, at some later time far off in the future. As is their nature.

It was a very great honor that I will uphold unto the very end if necessary.
(The heart is small, 1 centimeter diameter, with one side flat and mirrored.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain
I also started writing a book on faery tales and have been reading about fea a lot lately.
Feel free to use any of this in whatever story form you choose.