Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 28-08-2017, 02:37 AM
Pathfinder
Lightbulb Do you believe?

I have a question for the world of spiritual forums,

Do you believe in clairvoyance, mediumship and psychics?

For those that answer YES
What about free will? If you are told that something will come about however your free will can change that fact then how do you answer YES? How do one gain insight into someone or something they know nothing about naturally without tools? Can everyone under the sun read for another or is it just a chosen few? Where do these so called gifts come from heaven or hell? How is one able to tap into another person's personal life or better yet another person's future? How would you communicate to a person that don't believe? Do you tell them the future or give them more information about the gift itself?

For those that answer No
How do you explain intuition? Is it easier to say I used my intuition and not my psychic ability and if so what's the difference? Would you trust in the "intuition" of a pastor in a church that can tell you your past, present and future over a well known clairvoyant? Some people may say it's against God to read for others however is it against God for a minister to do so? Will the minister be called blessed and the psychic called cursed and why? What if I told you that I am a psychic, prophet, medium, clairvoyant would you believe me? What if I gave you proof, would you believe me then or will you think I know someone you know? What about being able to communicate with the spirits? Aren't we all spirits trapped inside a human figure?
Old 28-08-2017, 02:59 AM
Master
yes.
free will cannot be exercised over some other will existing "out there";
it wouldn't be free in that case, it would be 'domineering'. google says:
"The perceptual reality is one that exists through an individual and is individual itself.
An objective reality is one that exists in all cases, and is true for all things that exist.
"
i do not believe in objective reality. beings are not objects. free will beings are not
subjects to some external will.
Old 28-08-2017, 03:44 AM
Administrator
Hello

I am a Medium /Psychic / Reiki Master so I have to go with yes....but too I get that there is no proof that one's like me are real.

What about free will? We all have that choice in life paths but too I feel that some is maybe mapped out in our Soul Contract we come in with. We can not change all things in life.

If you are told that something will come about however your free will can change that fact then how do you answer YES?

We can change somethings that we might have in premonition if we are in tune with our intuitions. There are many cases where you might not get on a flight and it goes down, or you take a different route to work and avoid a crash that happens there that you might have been in or tied up and late from.

The bigger things I know that you can not change. Like when I see the passing of someone and that happens. I can not make them not pass as that is their Soul Path but I can be there for a friend or family to help pick up the pieces and help with arrangements.

How do one gain insight into someone or something they know nothing about naturally without tools?

For some like me you come into life just being able to read others like one would pages in a book. For one's like me we have to learn to tone that down or its over run with everything hitting us full on. Too its disrespectful to openly read others.

Can everyone under the sun read for another or is it just a chosen few?

I feel that is something we all have in us but like a book we have to choose to first pick it up and secondly open and read it. Not all of us want this path.

Where do these so called gifts come from heaven or hell?

I do not buy into a Heaven or a Hell but there was a time in life before I left the family Anglican Church that I honestly thought that I was given gifts from Hell as I had no foundations of understanding for them. Now I embrace they are from so many past lives and a blessing I can share freely with others.

How is one able to tap into another person's personal life or better yet another person's future?

You are able to read energy and you are able to connect to the tools that are there for readings such as Tarot Cards ext. You trust in you intuition and not just the book that comes with cards. You learn to trust you gutt feelings and not let your brains logic centre rule you.

How would you communicate to a person that don't believe?

You trust in that we all have our paths and beliefs and you respect that space. You do not say your right and someone is wrong you find common grounds. I have done live shows where I have had hecklers in the audience that security could well remove, but I deal with them. Not trying to PROVE anything but to find out why they are so closed to the "idea" of me being real.

Do you tell them the future or give them more information about the gift itself?

I would ask for permissions to read something about them, not really giving them a future idea, as the future is only a guideline. I would ask them what they want to ask me, as they are there for a reason. Most times they have had an event in life they dont understand and are there hoping you might be open enough to talk to them in private.

Lynn
Old 30-08-2017, 01:53 PM
Pathfinder
Great answers
Old 11-09-2017, 12:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes I believe. I do however think there are a lot of fakes tho.
One guy in particular I saw was far to spot on to have second guessed anything. I'd split with an ex and days before had moved back in with parents, (had continued to stay in the house for 2 months before moving back to parents) I'd just start texting and dating my now husband. He told me I'd moved back to my parents in the last 48 hours and my ex was an **** (he was) he said there's someone new on the scene and within the next 12 months you will buy a house together it will have a connection to church's and roses. ( we bought our house and afterwoods I realised its a stone throw to 3 church's and on a street named after the cofe church at the top of the road, there are roses in the back garden). He described many many other things about my past that no one knew and described my dd to an absolute t.

He said I'd marry my husband and we'd have a boy. Even asked me to come back when I got my engagement ring. I laughed at him, I'd known my now husband a week. That was 18 months (ish) ago, everything he spoke about has indeed happened, I'm now pregnant and if its a boy that's a full house!
I never actively sought the things he said - the house I loved an old Victorian town house fell through and hubby liked this one so just went for it, I wasn't expecting a proposal I was blissfully unaware and hadn't mentioned clairvoyant to husband.

Jess
Old 11-09-2017, 03:54 PM
Knower
I do to an extent, but the ones that crowd my emails, are just money grubbers, they pull you in telling you all this feel good stuff, even telling you when something good is coming to, but only if you buy their services. They tell you they know all about you and how they know your guardian angel and how they spoke to them, but they know nothing.

If they knew me they would know i'm broke and can't afford their services, but no they keep coming on strong. so know I don't believe in the emailers.

however, I did at one time visit a nice medium in Illinois, who read my palm , cause it was all I could afford at the time, most stuff she said I already knew, thee rest I have completely forgotten, I was 18 i'm now 30, she did say I would live a long life, but at the rate my life is going, i'm not looking forward to it. I may try to get an update some day.
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 12-09-2017, 09:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFeathers
I have a question for the world of spiritual forums,

Do you believe in clairvoyance, mediumship and psychics?

What about free will? If you are told that something will come about however your free will can change that fact then how do you answer YES? How do one gain insight into someone or something they know nothing about naturally without tools? Can everyone under the sun read for another or is it just a chosen few? Where do these so called gifts come from heaven or hell? How is one able to tap into another person's personal life or better yet another person's future? How would you communicate to a person that don't believe? Do you tell them the future or give them more information about the gift itself?
Dunno what tools you are getting at?
We are all energy beings and we can all connect with one another. Some have this ability naturally or more easily than others. I think because you are already more aligned and/or it is part of their soul's path to be able to do this.
As the whole of mankind is getting to a higher vibration, more and more people find themselves able to get in touch with their intuition again. We had lost that ability, because it was suppressed for centuries. Many got killed for having it in past lives, so had to work through lots of issues and fears concerning their own intuitive side.
Now we're getting to that point where many have cleared much of that fear and can re-connect with it again, and are thus able to intuit, read, get messages etc.
It is not weird, it actually is normal and how we should be, as we are energy beings.

As for reading/getting messages, you get answers from the one you're reading. You don't force them to, you ask permission from their HS and/or guides. Sometimes you don't get that permission. Maybe because they aren't ready yet (even though their human self says they want answers), maybe you aren't the right person to give them those answers.

Free will, what you read comes from that person themselves, so what you get IS their free will, what they want. E.g. if you 'see' or 'hear' that someone will be moving house soon, it is THEIR free will to want to move house. They may not consciously know that (yet), but their HS does.
Their free human will may block that choice that was made by their Soul or HS. I think mostly these things change out of fear. The ego (which often operates from fear and doubt) is what most ppl's so called free will is based upon.
The more ppl will be able to heal their egos, the more they will likely be able to follow their HS' (= their own) chosen path without creating blockages on that path (created by the scared ego).
By the time mankind is that far, we will likely not need to consult others to read our path anymore either, or less often, because then we can do this ourselves.

You can also regard finding and consulting a reader (what you call psychic) an act of free will: you chose to do this, and usually you were guided to do that by your HS and guides. (Even when living in ego fear, we still receive some intuitive things).
So in a way you could say that your HS (=you) made you go see a reader so your HS (=you) could give your human self answers and insight via the reader. Because you yourself are for some reason unable to receive their guidance and answers.

The fact it doesn't always pan out the way the reader said, can have several reasons:
- they were wrong, well, does happen...
- you throw blockages on the path that delay or change the outcome.

I think the reading is mostly based on that moment in time and how you are doing at that time. If you are flowing nicely, and continue to do so, the predicted outcome will likely occur. If you change quite drastically after the reading for whatever reason, you prolly create blocks that may change the outcome or delay it.

My view on it, and a tad black & white cos it can be more intricate. E.g. sometimes you do see the blocks as a reader, then tell them, you have to sort XYZ before you can get to .... (finding that lover, moving house, getting a better job, getting healthier, etc)
Like Lynn said, some things are cast in concrete, I believe these to be direct Soul choices. Others are more open to your own learning and growth and allow for more leeway.
Old 22-09-2017, 11:56 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica467
Yes I believe. I do however think there are a lot of fakes tho.
One guy in particular I saw was far to spot on to have second guessed anything. I'd split with an ex and days before had moved back in with parents, (had continued to stay in the house for 2 months before moving back to parents) I'd just start texting and dating my now husband. He told me I'd moved back to my parents in the last 48 hours and my ex was an **** (he was) he said there's someone new on the scene and within the next 12 months you will buy a house together it will have a connection to church's and roses. ( we bought our house and afterwoods I realised its a stone throw to 3 church's and on a street named after the cofe church at the top of the road, there are roses in the back garden). He described many many other things about my past that no one knew and described my dd to an absolute t.

He said I'd marry my husband and we'd have a boy. Even asked me to come back when I got my engagement ring. I laughed at him, I'd known my now husband a week. That was 18 months (ish) ago, everything he spoke about has indeed happened, I'm now pregnant and if its a boy that's a full house!
I never actively sought the things he said - the house I loved an old Victorian town house fell through and hubby liked this one so just went for it, I wasn't expecting a proposal I was blissfully unaware and hadn't mentioned clairvoyant to husband.

Jess
That's a great review. I'd like to chat with this psychic as well lol
Old 23-09-2017, 05:51 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by MergingWolf
I do to an extent, but the ones that crowd my emails, are just money grubbers, they pull you in telling you all this feel good stuff, even telling you when something good is coming to, but only if you buy their services. They tell you they know all about you and how they know your guardian angel and how they spoke to them, but they know nothing.

If they knew me they would know i'm broke and can't afford their services, but no they keep coming on strong. so know I don't believe in the emailers.

however, I did at one time visit a nice medium in Illinois, who read my palm , cause it was all I could afford at the time, most stuff she said I already knew, thee rest I have completely forgotten, I was 18 i'm now 30, she did say I would live a long life, but at the rate my life is going, i'm not looking forward to it. I may try to get an update some day.
I agree and I tell my customers often not to get involved with people that ask for too much money. It is understandable for one to charge for their services being that we all have to survive in the real world but to charge whole rent or car payment is crazy fraud if you ask me. I feel that a gift should be giving unless you work for a network which I do however, I still give my gift free of charge whenever I can.