Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 13-08-2017, 07:20 PM
Seeker

Diana Cooper (the Angel lady) has a section on her website dedicated to orb shots. It's fascinating, I can spend hours there, easily!

Blessings to all.
Old 19-08-2017, 01:52 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithy
Hello :) my stepdaughter took this photo of what looks like a light blue orb with a purple aura, does anyone have some insight on this?? Thank you :)

I love this first photo such a beautiful orb, purple is a very spiritual colour,
I believe it could be a spiritual orb, most likely a nature spirit
Old 29-09-2017, 05:55 PM
Experiencer
Here we are again at the same place and the pics keep getting Obs in them?? Any thoughts?? There is a lot of water around area.
Old 29-09-2017, 10:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithy
Here we are again at the same place and the pics keep getting Obs in them?? Any thoughts?? There is a lot of water around area.
NOT AN ORB. Is definitely a lens flare. Happens when a you photograph a bright light.
Old 30-09-2017, 12:26 AM
Master
Nice photo's :)
Old 30-09-2017, 07:49 PM
Knower
Those are dirt particals on the lens.
Old 14-11-2017, 06:29 AM
Experiencer
Chariots of God

I have learned that the chariots of God are the living works of the Holy Spirit.

Artist rendition of Ezekiel's Vision of God (based on scripture).

What you are looking at above appearing before Ezekiel, a beloved prophet of the Holy Bible, is Father God on His throne, a firmament, Cherubim (living creatures), and what Ezekiel describes as "a wheel in the middle of a wheel" - this is an orbital description of a great living chariot of God.

Excerpt from, Ezekiel's Vision of God -

Ezekiel 1:15-21. Now as I look at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with it's four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their workings was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. As for the rims, they were so high they were awesome, and their rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, because there the spirit went, and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When those went, these went, when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

Below is a photograph of a spirit in one of the many small chariots of God.

Ezekiel 1:21. "for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels."

.................. "for the spirit of the living creature is in the orb."

Ezekiel 1:19. "when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up."

..................."when the living creature was lifted up from earth, the orb was lifted up."

Here is a short youtube video of a spirit flying in a small chariot (orb).

Paranormal Exposure, Hard Exposure, JUST REAL, JUST IS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-k9PHX4MR4

Both good and evil spirits travel in these chariots (orbs).

Psalm 68:17. The chariots of God are twenty thousands, Even thousands of thousands. The Lord is among them as in Sinai, in the Holy Place.