Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-07-2016, 09:23 AM
Seeker

If I think of my crystals not being here anymore, I'd feel off, lonely in a way.
Old 09-07-2016, 01:29 AM
Knower
My crystals are my friends too its great to have a personal connection to them I just hate when they disappear from you :'( I flip out feel like ive lost like a best friend lol
Old 09-07-2016, 02:41 AM
Administrator
Hello

There are times when a crystal has served its time and they go. I had one with me once at a lunch event and it vanished. It was weeks later that I found it in the vacuum closet on the floor. There is no way it fell in there as I did not have it with me when I got home. It went to work someplace then came home.

So do not worry if they vanish.

Lynn
Old 09-07-2016, 08:16 AM
Knower
Thanks for that Lynn, hope my Selenite will pop back up again
Old 13-07-2016, 12:28 AM
Deactivated Account
Thanks everyone for your responses. It's become a party in here at this point, so I figure if it aint broke, don't fix it...

Whiterabbit, thanks for sharing your story. I can feel the love you have for "Jamie" in the way you speak of her. I relate with what you are saying. I'm feeling all kinds of "bonds" at this point and it's been a real eye opener. I was shocked to feel such sweetness and love coming from my giant smoky quartz, that wasn't what I was expecting from that stone for some reason...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coelacanth
I have been able to feel crystal energy for a long time and have even started to take seriously an emerging ability to communicate and see the crystal beings who appear in these physical manifestations. It's been very interesting to say the least. At first I thought I was going crazy that my "pet rocks" (not that I view them as pets at all!) were "talking" to me, so I'm glad other people have similar experiences.

This is fascinating and I hope you will keep us updated here and there on your journey. I started a crystal thread over in time travel and I wonder if it might perhaps be related in some way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
There are times when a crystal has served its time and they go. I had one with me once at a lunch event and it vanished. It was weeks later that I found it in the vacuum closet on the floor. There is no way it fell in there as I did not have it with me when I got home. It went to work someplace then came home.

So do not worry if they vanish.

Lynn

Thank you Lynn for your response. To be honest I hate the idea of 'losing' any of them at this point but this whole thing started by me being open to the possibilities, so I guess that's something I'm going to have to continue to be open minded about.

Going to be researching lepidolite some more. Since the first 'grid' formed around that I think I should probably know much more about that stone than I currently do.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 14-08-2016, 11:10 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon
I still have a ways to go learning to feel crystal energy. I do feel different ones at different times, and they have been teaching me how to feel them more as I go along. But I do get the sense no matter what, that they are my friends. I can feel a sweetness and a companion energy from most of them, and they seem to pop up to be worked with, not just at the right times depending on what's going on, but also just to be close to me. I feel about them the way I feel about birds or trees or anything in nature. It must be that 'love is in the earth thing'.

This, so much sameness!! They're all around my house now, my kid's rooms, my room, the living room, they're all filled with crystals and gemstones. The best part is when we're going out for a few hours, sometimes I will feel one or two of them pulling for me as if they want to go out as well! Or, and I'm sure you've all felt this as well, when you need a certain energy in your life they call to you almost like they're gifting you their energy. The celestite geode has to be near the bed, the labradorites have to be on high shelves, the amethyst cathedrals have to be near doors, to name a few
Old 15-08-2016, 08:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurmel
This, so much sameness!! They're all around my house now, my kid's rooms, my room, the living room, they're all filled with crystals and gemstones. The best part is when we're going out for a few hours, sometimes I will feel one or two of them pulling for me as if they want to go out as well! Or, and I'm sure you've all felt this as well, when you need a certain energy in your life they call to you almost like they're gifting you their energy. The celestite geode has to be near the bed, the labradorites have to be on high shelves, the amethyst cathedrals have to be near doors, to name a few

Interesting! It always helps me to hear that others have similar experiences with them. Yes they all got quite all over the place there for a while , I have everybody corralled at this point into a jewelry case with a glass top, to go out to be cleansed/charged in the moonlight during the full moon on the 18th. :) Everybody out! Especially my lemon quartz as it ended up shielding me from some vibrations.

I feel when one of them wants to go somewhere with me too and yes that bit about where they want to be has been part of what I have been learning. So far it seems to be more about where they are near or around me and each other, rather than where they are in the room itself, although that has also happened sometimes. I wasn't really watching closely when all of this started and that's how it all took me by surprise!

Last edited by Ciona : 15-08-2016 at 10:15 PM.
Old 16-08-2016, 01:00 AM
Guide
That's right, thanks for the reminder about the full moon! Haha that's too funny that you said everybody out, I always tell them time to come in :p Glad you had your protective lemon quartz to shield you also, it'll enjoy a good moon beam bath :) It really is amazing how they work together with and speak to a person!
Old 17-02-2017, 06:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon
To be honest I hate the idea of 'losing' any of them at this point but this whole thing started by me being open to the possibilities, so I guess that's something I'm going to have to continue to be open minded about.

Just gave away an absolutely beautiful sparkling silver amethyst generator to the person it wanted to be with, I only had it in my possession for a few hours and I loved it, but I know I did the right thing. It started vibrating like crazy when I walked away from her and it was affecting my heart center so I knew it wanted to leave. :( I'm sad because I loved it so much and it was so beautiful and powerful. I know the Universe wants me to be more open in general about this so I'm not having a pity party about it, just already on the lookout for another one.

Old 22-02-2017, 06:22 AM
Knower
I have always been able to feel the energy from crystals and other things. Also for most my life they have seemed to me to have a life of their own. i talk to them to ask them how they are doing, sing to them, and ask permission before charging them for a specific purpose. I have also carried a small pouch of crystals with me for years. i don't leave home without it, and it seems to do wonders for my energy. I change the mix occasionally depending on my needs and if any of my stones need a recharge ect.

I am also an Earth / Life element Faerie (Fae), so i think that that is one reason why i have such a strong connection with them.