Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 18-05-2015, 02:30 PM
Odstar

Question Self Attunement

Has anyone successfully attuned themselves to Reiki? If so, i would love to see some tips and tricks! I did try once, but it didn't work out. Helpful suggestions appreciated
Old 24-05-2015, 09:35 PM
Experiencer

Reiki has to be passed to you.. I do noy now of anyone able to attune them selves...
Old 03-06-2015, 10:34 AM
Master

Actually you can self attune but if you have never worked with energy before it is more difficult to do this effectively. Im a reiki master and I can feel karuna reiki symbols or seichem reiki symbols eventhough I was never attuned.
Old 07-08-2015, 02:30 PM
Knower
Usui attuned himself ...I think a powerful intention is needed ...I have not tried self attunement but it's an interesting thought
Old 21-11-2016, 01:15 PM
Seeker

Hi! I'm self attuned!

I've always been able to since and feel energy ever since I was a kid. By the time I was 22 I could see auras and push my own energy into my hands and expel it. I had a spiritual awakening that changed my whole life right side up. During my awakening I joined the life flow energy to forgive my father who I resented for not being in my life. Understanding the feeling while there is what I believe allows m to access it. I could tell when I literally called out reiki the energy was immediately stronger. Then my teacher ( still a level 1 herself) gave me a book about reiki. I learned the power symbol by my self also. Amplifying the reiki 3x the flow. But also find it more powerful when someone needs more healing. Also I do not guide reiki that would be like telling ur dad what to do. What started my awakening was invoking Arch Angel Michael to come and open up my chakras and right after that an affirmation of unconditional love. Within minutes of laying on my bed I blacked out which made me astral project. During this project I saw the sacred geometry of life, I went straight thru the middle and into the life force. The feeling of love was so profound I didn't want to leave. But my father called to me and showed me why things happened the way they did. It was all to prepare me for this! To be a light worker. Then I woke up to all the pint up energy ( I didn't know about grounding) all released out of every chakra and it felt like electricity from a Tesla coil. After that I could see everything connected with the same energy. The carpet the fan ever my teachers pants were moving. I could see her aura brightly (purple). I seriously thought I just took 5 hits of acid.(I have taken acid in the past so I do know what I'm talking about). I could see mine as well which was yellow and I was able to push my personal energy out like a fireball. No Ryu mind you but none the less. It wasnt til I was told what reiki was that I understood it pretty instantly. The 1st time I called to reiki I had my right hand in the middle of my upper thigh and I could feel the energy Move up my leg and down it moments later. With out controlling it at all. I've always been a visual person and at 1st I literally drew the power symbol in my hands with my other index finger. Then my teach told me to visualize it with out the other index finger, which I did and worked for my right hand only at 1st my Brain wasn't balanced and had to learn to even it out and once I did I got it easily in both hands and now place it on my crown chakra as well. It's only been a month and have already met 20 different lightworker/psychic/ earth angels and talked to lots of angels guardian spirits and my spirit guide rajan. And of course who could forget the love almighty? God is love, unconditional love brings us closer to God. It's the law of attraction. Any thoughts or comments I'm always willing to listen. Thank you and I love you.
Old 22-11-2016, 01:24 AM
Knower

The information I have read says that you can "attune" yourself, but you will use your own energy, not reiki energy when channeling it. Reiki has to be pass on.
Old 22-11-2016, 01:38 AM
Master

You can raise your own consciousness and start to feel energy. This can be done but one must work hard and it is rare.
Old 23-11-2016, 01:08 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elven Knight
The information I have read says that you can "attune" yourself, but you will use your own energy, not reiki energy when channeling it. Reiki has to be pass on.

Believe is seeing, not seeing is believing. To understand through ones own consciousness the realities of the universe vs the word of another. Would a fool lying to him self. Learn from yourself before you take the word of another. We can manifest our desires and need. If u desire a healthy relationship with god. Then seek and you shall find him. Want to learn about reiki practice it And all. Go practice reiki. We learn Intuitively how to do thing and can learn great thing from our spirit guide, guardians, Angels, and the almighty love himself, God. Any answers you seek speak it out to the universe and and focus intent into it. It shall come if you believe. But don't take my word for it. Figure it out yourself and find your own path.
Old 07-12-2016, 03:48 AM
Master
Someone needs to inititate you to Reiki. I do not feel you can sucessfully attune your self in the beginning.
Old 18-01-2017, 06:48 PM
Newbie ;)

My Reiki teacher said "Reiki is simply a frequency such as on a radio. Some people need to know the numbers to find the frequency and some can find it on their own."

I personally had occasionally been able to find the frequency prior to my attunements with deep focused meditation, but it was hard and inconsistent. Post attunements, it's like I'm always dialed into that channel, it's automatic.