Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 14-10-2014, 05:58 AM
Master
Regarding the "AWARE" study; Results published.

Results of a prolonged study of patients who were clinically dead, and brought back, published in the medical journal, "Resuscitation".

http://www.horizonresearch.org/Uploads/Journal_Resuscitation__2_.pdf

A study over time, overseen by Dr. Parnia, revealed that in as many as forty percent of the individuals who were clinically dead, and brought back, had some level of awareness.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/273333/first-evidence-of-life-after-death-found

"In one particularly interesting case, a 57-year-old man vividly recalled floating up above his body for three minutes while observing medical staff attempting to save him. He was later able to recall explicit details about what they had been doing and about the sounds that he had heard around him."

"Parnia believes that many more patients may experience such things but are unable to remember due to the drugs or sedatives used by doctors during efforts to resuscitate them."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 14-10-2014, 06:50 AM
Pathfinder
My own Death Experience (not much "Near" about it) took place in Feb 82 ..
Traumatic Brain Injury from a car accident, basal fracture from collision with my friends spine which he broke on my skull, drove me into the steering column which penetrated the frontal lobe 4", right zygoma exploded out from the pressure of the two impacts, right eye socket destroyed ... lost 40% brain ..
Pronounced Brain Dead several times
Kept on life support so my organs could be used for transplant after my parents arrived to sign permission, they said No, i woke up briefly to say "don't give me any more pain or coma drugs !" whilst on the way to the morgue (poor frightened nurse) ...

Still a little angry at Big Daddy for sending me back .....
Old 14-10-2014, 08:56 AM
Master
Well, always good to hear from Experiencers EBB, but, you haven't said much about anything you experienced, other than the trauma itself.

Have you shared already, or, did you have any memories apart from the material?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 14-10-2014, 09:28 AM
Pathfinder
René Turner, Jewish NDE at Near Death,com
Old 14-10-2014, 06:37 PM
Master
OK, thanks.

Old 16-10-2014, 02:49 AM
Master
http://www.near-death.com/experiences/judaism01.html

"It is time to live according to your beliefs, whatever they may be - to put your house in order - for the end times are upon us!"

This can't be my task. There was no booming voice or any way I knew the message got there.
I am also unsure of the identity of the gatekeeper - no name tag - no introduction!"

Very interesting account, "Eliab". I've read it before. So, you are Jewish, but, regarding the, "gatekeeper"... you're not inclined to accept Who He may be? Or, not willing to admit?

Old 18-10-2014, 07:55 AM
Pathfinder
( Very interesting account, "Eliab". I've read it before. So, you are Jewish, but, regarding the, "gatekeeper"... you're not inclined to accept Who He may be? Or, not willing to admit? )

Gosh Morpheus, that seems somewhat judgemental of you ...
as i stated, i do not know, He did not give me his name nor did He wear an ID badge ... i do not believe i have made any denial statements of who he may or any other assertions in that regard ...

I remember feeling such strange things as " I could sit at your feet forever and be content " ... which struck me as odd, almost as odd as wondering how light had been woven into the robe he wore ..
Old 18-10-2014, 03:49 PM
Master
That's a strange response, Eliab. Why do you feel the question is, "judgemental"?
I was just asking...

Have you ever read the Book of Daniel in 7:13, regarding the mention of, "The Son of Man", by the prophet?

biblehub.com/daniel/7-13.htm

Again, asking...

Daniel - "In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven.
He approached the Ancient of Days..."

Last edited by Morpheus : 18-10-2014 at 05:14 PM.
Old 20-10-2014, 11:29 AM
Pathfinder
Why did i consider it may have been a somewhat judgemental question ?

perhaps both your phrasing and conclusion ...
Quote:
but, regarding the, "gatekeeper"... you're not inclined to accept Who He may be? Or, not willing to admit?
the words "accept " and the willing inference ... seems you have already decided my position on it ..
and not any subsequent conclusions i may have come to as life continued and
devote it to the Mitzvah my path directs .....

שְׁמַע יִשְׂרָאֵל‎
or Sh'ma Yisrael
Old 20-10-2014, 07:52 PM
Master
Shalom, Eliab. No I was asking. I'm sorry if it was taken otherwise.

Myself, I am Jewish on my mother's side.