Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 15-10-2010, 03:48 AM
Knower
Is everyone one?

Is everyone either a Indigo, Crystal, or Star Child?
Old 15-10-2010, 05:21 AM
Master
Everyone is as spiritual as everyone else, its just that some live it more than others or reveal it more, then we put a label on it, its ok to have a label as long as we realize its just a label.
Old 18-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Serenity Bear

No not everyone is a one of those you mentioned or the others that are around (reds, orange, yellow, greens, blues, indigos, violets, crystals, stars etc).

Thats why those who are have to work to enlighten the others. The 'labels' or NAMES have more to do with the work and personality of the person rather then what they are.
Old 18-10-2010, 04:08 PM
Master
Dear Sarah,

No I don't think everyone is an indigo, crystal or star child.
If such a title makes one feel better then ok.

I wonder why all these indigos, crystals, stars and rainbows are all from the west.
Is there a truth in it or is it just a cultural belief?
Old 19-10-2010, 01:11 PM
Knower
Western world or western US?
Old 19-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Serenity Bear

Well the first to mention Indigos was Doreen Virtue in her books as far as Im aware, however, most in mediumship circles know what colours go with which person and how it develops in an aura, so nothing new there.

The problem with the western world is they like to call everything by new names when its as old as the hills in the eastern world and thus a different name.
Old 27-10-2010, 04:59 AM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Everyone is as spiritual as everyone else, its just that some live it more than others or reveal it more, then we put a label on it, its ok to have a label as long as we realize its just a label.
I agree

Quote:
Well the first to mention Indigos was Doreen Virtue in her books as far as Im aware, however, most in mediumship circles know what colours go with which person and how it develops in an aura, so nothing new there.

The problem with the western world is they like to call everything by new names when its as old as the hills in the eastern world and thus a different name.

LOL so true!

I think Indigo/whatever the devil children they have now, are simply another category to place people in. Although there may be people who fit the bill, (I myself have been called one once or twice) I see no reason to go around telling people they are/n't. It doesn't really do anything for anyone, unless you like calling yourself one. ^^
Old 27-10-2010, 05:07 AM
Master
And I agree with you also Animus27.
Old 18-11-2010, 08:54 AM
Cruentus

I do think there are those that are and those that arn't.

The problem with Indigo children is that its "in style" so to speak. We all have our talents. Some of us may be good mediums, some of us may have an unnatural sense of people around us. Some of us use these abilities in specific ways, some of us use them in the opposite way.

I have no trouble saying some people show more promise than others, but don't let a silly thing like what color you are set you back.

Course, each generation is suppose to have a purpose. Make sure that purpose isn't just another self-fulfilling prophecy.
Old 18-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Master
It is my understanding that all the children born today have a higher consciousness predisposition than previous generations. They are more likely to seek better insights.

Each person is unique with imprints and implants designed to influence their life plan. The category terms we use to classify various inclinations a person could have are good attempts for group identities. Our logical mind needs to classify and group things.

In my view, there are more and more young people driven to find better reality insights than any of our prior generations. This can be defined as the "new consciousness" with all its various flavors of focus.

History will be able to identify this place of transformation better than we can describe it at this time. That is because we evolve it on a daily basis.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/