Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-04-2017, 02:09 AM
Master

Heart

Can the wonder of our world and universe... ever expanding ever be contained in our hearts?

My experience of the universe is expanding and I am immersing myself in it fully. It hurts my heart! I cannot contain the rate of expansion within my heart.

What happens next?! Will I shatter into a million tiny pieces?!
lol
Old 27-04-2017, 02:38 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
In all honesty,you will implode not explode,I have always had the idea that when we die we go inward to the heart chakra,the home of the silver cord,three and one half days later the cord severs itself from its home,the heart and away it goes,forward,ever forward,I think you may be having a major shift in your consciousness, it happened to me a few weeks ago after I started physical meditation again,I had a massive shift.
Me,well I'd work with it and enjoy it.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 27-04-2017, 03:11 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Can the wonder of our world and universe... ever expanding ever be contained in our hearts?

My experience of the universe is expanding and I am immersing myself in it fully. It hurts my heart! I cannot contain the rate of expansion within my heart.

What happens next?! Will I shatter into a million tiny pieces?!
lol

That sounds like a lot of energy. Perhaps best directed toward creating something tangible?

NO. :) But I wonder if you're being called to bring something forth ...
Old 01-05-2017, 07:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,
In all honesty,you will implode not explode,I have always had the idea that when we die we go inward to the heart chakra,the home of the silver cord,three and one half days later the cord severs itself from its home,the heart and away it goes,forward,ever forward,I think you may be having a major shift in your consciousness, it happened to me a few weeks ago after I started physical meditation again,I had a massive shift.
Me,well I'd work with it and enjoy it.

Kind Regards Billy.

Ohhh. That sounds nice... an inplosion - a collapsing of beliefs. Well that has certainly happened.

The massive shift was in regards to connecting it all to spirit and creating from spirit. My crown charkra has never been particularly active so all my creativity has been blocked, welliing up inside my heart and never ascending towards 'outer space' to come back as something tangible.
Well that's one of my conclusions! LOL
Old 01-05-2017, 07:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroMacro

NO. :) But I wonder if you're being called to bring something forth ...

So do I
Old 02-05-2017, 01:39 PM
Experiencer

I get the feeling that you've experiencing high levels of emotions and energy that stem from an increased awareness of our universe.. those energies shouldn't be 'contained'. Feel them, let them rush over you, and then let them go out into the world.

This should be as simple as relaxing into it... you can then start to shift and direct the energy to suit your needs. But 'holding onto it' isn't really what this energy is for. It's given freely and in infinite quantities, and should be treated as such; which is to say, there's too much to hold onto, and enough that you can give of it freely to everyone around you.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:03 AM
Master

Thanks Carnate -
What you say is very true!

I've been releasing it more now but I am still off balance somehow because I have somehow worn myself out?!

I've been somehow... bottling up the flow and then releasing it in outpours while closing the gates to receive simultaneously... no idea how I've been doing that!

How do you open up the flow of give and take simultaneously?
Old 15-05-2017, 02:43 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Thanks Carnate -

I've been releasing it more now but I am still off balance somehow because I have somehow worn myself out?!

I've been somehow... bottling up the flow and then releasing it in outpours while closing the gates to receive simultaneously... no idea how I've been doing that!

I had an interesting breakthrough regarding this idea of give and take with the flow. The first big chakra experiences I had were the opening of my 6th, third eye through meditations and kundalini practices that caused me to have a forehead tingle that has evolved into cool passages of air and itches. I focused then on my heart and that opened wide and at times, i had heart palpitations, the experience was so intense. Then it widened more and i expect that to continue.

I started to focus on my sacral next and early in that, i was overwhelmed. I won't detail it exactly here but, i discovered how much i had to unearth and the intensity. I was both empowered and drained. Perhaps i'm too new at all this (have been at it for a few years) but i recognized that i needed to ground all this and focus on the root. When i did that, i started to realize how much i hadn't been listening to what was moving through me, so excited i was that things seemed like they were opening.

Now, i'm much more conscious of the patterns in my meditations, when i visualize, when i'm transmitting, releasing and when i'm simply listening.
Old 15-05-2017, 02:43 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Thanks Carnate -

I had an interesting breakthrough regarding this idea of give and take with the flow. The first big chakra experiences I had were the opening of my 6th, third eye through meditations and kundalini practices that caused me to have a forehead tingle that has evolved into cool passages of air and itches. I focused then on my heart and that opened wide and at times, i had heart palpitations, the experience was so intense. Then it widened more and i expect that to continue.

I started to focus on my sacral next and early in that, i was overwhelmed. I won't detail it exactly here but, i discovered how much i had to unearth and the intensity. I was both empowered and drained. Perhaps i'm too new at all this (have been at it for a few years) but i recognized that i needed to ground all this and focus on the root. When i did that, i started to realize how much i hadn't been listening to what was moving through me, so excited i was that things seemed like they were opening.

Now, i'm much more conscious of the patterns in my meditations, when i visualize, when i'm transmitting, releasing and when i'm simply listening.