Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 25-03-2017, 04:01 PM
Suspended
Do any of you get chills as a 'sign'?
Old 30-03-2017, 08:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
I definitely believe in synchronicities. I'm not sure everyone is talking about the same sort of thing though.

A synchronicity is when... for example... you are thinking a certain word and then see it or hear someone speak it at the exact same time. It's not necessarily just seeing a repetitive number or name or even colour. There needs to be more occurring at the same time imo.

All that said, I don't think there's always a meaning to it. For myself, they happen more often when I'm feeling particularly 'psychic' or tuned into the universe. I feel they're more like indications of merging realities than messages.

Of course however, they're going to mean different things to different people. The universe speaks to all of us in it's own way, who are we to decide which method is right or wrong for anyone else lol

Interesting post here IMO Kaere,

I am trying to understand synchronicities and would like to put my view out there to get an idea of what exactly it is, and my views seem to me anyway to touch a bit on what I wish to speak of here.

Alright I will use a personal experience and example of what I believe a synchronicity to be. The other day, all day all I could think of was a pair of skinny like jeans that were of yellow or orange color- which got me into thinking I need new pants or more pants as I recently went and organized my closet and realized I have too many tops and not enough pants ( hey it happens) also I have lost a vast amount of weight since last year went from 120 to around 106 107. So here I am thinking of this. Then that gut feeling comes sneaking in and nags a little. I state to myself- I very know what this is it is the universe at work manifesting my reality here- good is going to come to me, I am going to receive clothes- they are going to be given to my mother my name will probably even come up. Ten minutes later my mother arrives from work and has with her a bag. She tells me I have some clothes given to me from a woman at work we are to go through and share them, she mentioned you may like some of them. The skinny jeans I wanted were the perfect size, size 6 Orange/umber like in color, and fit me perfectly, I was given a couple other sweat pants xtra small and small-fit comfortably. Also given a neat hoodie and another top-motorcycle a few of my friends love bikes.

This psychism and this physical manifestation of something I needed and desired at the time seemed to happen simultaneous. What was experienced was knowing I was to receive clothes, thinking all day about the perfect pair of pants I would like- communicated to by the universe it was on the way with good vibes and feelings. And finally the end result- The manifestation of the wish, desire, and the event in my life. All within a 5 or 4 hour frame.

I am wondering is this synchronicity or the ability to manifesting reality around us?

Because this happens so often with me that when I want or need something by some way some how it comes to me when I need and ask for it?

Anyone know what this is? It is something I seem to be able to do and achieve constantly.

Hey I am not knocking it- the clothes fit, was nice.
Old 31-03-2017, 01:47 PM
Master
SaturninePluto, what a great example! Stuff like that makes me smile from ear to ear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
I am wondering is this synchronicity or the ability to manifesting reality around us?

I feel it's a blend of both, can't have one without the other, right? Binary stars, if you get my drift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminarium
Do any of you get chills as a 'sign'?

I do but I tend to feel those are from spirit directly in close contact.

Old 31-03-2017, 03:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
SaturninePluto, what a great example! Stuff like that makes me smile from ear to ear

I feel it's a blend of both, can't have one without the other, right? Binary stars, if you get my drift.

Thank you for your response.
Although I think I am still a touch confused on what exactly a sychronicity is.

Is it seeing numbers? Example via meditation the number 7 came to me- however I have not noticed that particular number coming to me again- am I under the correct assumption this is not necessarily a sync?

Another example- I have been asking through meditating for a sign that something good and or angelic exists- I have been asking over and over for a blue feather.

Upon driving to go somewhere 2 weeks ago I saw a trailor with a name. The name on the rv said- Blue Jay Feather?

I thought this weird and funny in a way. Is that a possible example of a synch?

My view on this is- syncs mean something according to whom receieves them, what they mean is interpreted by whom the sync or sign comes to. They can have either great significance or less so depending on to whom they are meant for. Others can not interpret a sync for anyone elese. They are personal sign from the creator. The receiver will come to know what they mean.

As for interpreted after the fact or a sync becoming a sync only after the fact. I have come to realize things as soon as they are happening at certain times- at other times my realization is possible to be later or sometimes even earlier. This is just from my own experiences. From this I conclude time can just be a funny thing. I do note that time seems to work in a simultaneous fashion for those more open to the thought that time is simultaneous.

I find when we are open and more open to things that that is when they are more liable to work for us as individuals.

But that is just my thoughts on it.

Thank you all for your time and patience with my questions.
Old 31-03-2017, 04:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmeet Singh
Hii all,

I was just curious that do synchronicity always have certain meaning to it....is it like that we get it because we are guided towards something or someone in particular. I have been experiencing synchronicities from past 5 years. A few years back when it started I was almost certain out of faith that I need to act as per the guidance that is being given to me through synchronicity by Angel or by GOD. When I acted I failed. So I tried to move on but still these synchronicity are not in a mood to spare me till.now. So I just want to ask all if anyone among us has had similar experience as I am having right now.
Is it that these synchronicity are for our good only or is it that we may be getting punished by GOD for our past sins through sufferings we face in this experience

For me scyncs are always signs that I'm in flow with the Universe. They are an affirmation that I'm Paying Attention and am Present. They are not indications I should do something necessarily - just that I'm on the right track.
Chills and goose-pimples are affirmations of Truth being heard.

And to ease your mind God doesn't punish, he only Loves Unconditionally. We cause our own suffering, we don't need some deity to punish us, we have already mastered it on our own.
Old 31-03-2017, 05:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you for your response.
Although I think I am still a touch confused on what exactly a sychronicity is.

Is it seeing numbers? Example via meditation the number 7 came to me- however I have not noticed that particular number coming to me again- am I under the correct assumption this is not necessarily a sync?

Another example- I have been asking through meditating for a sign that something good and or angelic exists- I have been asking over and over for a blue feather.

Upon driving to go somewhere 2 weeks ago I saw a trailor with a name. The name on the rv said- Blue Jay Feather?

I thought this weird and funny in a way. Is that a possible example of a synch?

My view on this is- syncs mean something according to whom receieves them, what they mean is interpreted by whom the sync or sign comes to. They can have either great significance or less so depending on to whom they are meant for. Others can not interpret a sync for anyone elese. They are personal sign from the creator. The receiver will come to know what they mean.

As for interpreted after the fact or a sync becoming a sync only after the fact. I have come to realize things as soon as they are happening at certain times- at other times my realization is possible to be later or sometimes even earlier. This is just from my own experiences. From this I conclude time can just be a funny thing. I do note that time seems to work in a simultaneous fashion for those more open to the thought that time is simultaneous.

I find when we are open and more open to things that that is when they are more liable to work for us as individuals.

But that is just my thoughts on it.

Thank you all for your time and patience with my questions.

Okay, I would see those examples as signs, not synchronicities. A synchronicity is not the same as a sign from above.

A synchronicity has a definition, it is a mainstream recognized phenomenon... Merriam-Webster's online reads "the simultaneous occurrence of events that appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection."

Synchronicities are events that are synchronized. You asked to see a blue feather... when you saw the words "blue jay feather", were you thinking it at the exact same moment? Did you hear someone say it at the exact same moment? Were your thoughts and physical eyes synchronized? No. It was a sign or communication imo yes, for sure! But not a synchronicity.

Hopefully this will help ease any confusion :)

Old 31-03-2017, 06:38 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

I think that synchronicities show that we're in tune with our life purpose. They are signs, but they aren't direct messages; they don't have a meaning included in them.
There are also coincidences.
Old 01-04-2017, 12:15 AM
Experiencer

Great question.... read recently that synchronicities are the universes way of letting you know that something important is trying to happen - even if it means not much itself, are they just a kind of wink and a nudge from the universe to let you know your going the right way, kind of like a little signpost that says 'Yep - not lost yet!!"
Old 03-04-2017, 08:25 PM
Deactivated Account
In a Perfect world there are no synchronicities.

In this world, you get synchronicities to lead you somewhere, being at the right place, at the right time.

Sometime they are meant for you, sometime they are meant for someone else.

Just keep in mind, that God is Creator of Perfection, and that you will benefit from them.
Old 05-04-2017, 03:18 AM
Guide

Quote:

Because this happens so often with me that when I want or need something by some way some how it comes to me when I need and ask for it?

Anyone know what this is? It is something I seem to be able to do and achieve constantly.

This is not synchronicity but precognition, sensing, sometimes dreaming,of what is going to happen. And because you 'know' it is coming to you you are then asking for it.