Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 29-10-2016, 05:58 PM
Master

Since none of you are dead? Im guessing. All you have are words and no evidence to prove your words are true, maybe someone elses words from an experience no one else could know but them (convenient)? I dont believe what you are trying to lie to me about is truth unless you are typing from a consciousness far out in the sky (riding a unicorn) while your dead body lay in a morgue. I think its a concept, a belief. That soothes you somehow and that is all.
Old 29-10-2016, 06:46 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Since none of you are dead? Im guessing. All you have are words and no evidence to prove your words are true, maybe someone elses words from an experience no one else could know but them (convenient)? I dont believe what you are trying to lie to me about is truth unless you are typing from a consciousness far out in the sky (riding a unicorn) while your dead body lay in a morgue. I think its a concept, a belief. That soothes you somehow and that is all.

I invite you to prove me wrong.
Old 29-10-2016, 06:58 PM
Master

Ok. Die,then come back 2 months after your death and appear with every evidence. Is there another way?
Old 29-10-2016, 07:59 PM
Knower

Quote:
Ok. Die,then come back 2 months after your death and appear with every evidence. Is there another way?

And what kind of evidence are you expecting then? Words? Because how do you know I am the same entity if you can't see beyond the veil yourself and you don't have the future technology yet?
Scientists are trying to prove where consciousness lies, but after all those years they still don't know how to prove it. They have some interesting theories, but they can not prove it because they are still thinking inside the box. When you look at the brain all you see is wires and signals. Even the place is found that triggers your consciousness as a human being, but where it actually comes from remains a mystery.
Old 29-10-2016, 08:15 PM
Master

A mystery.....so yourself, you know nothing of what truly happens but like the rest, you can guess through an experience. Can you tell me what day and time you will die? If we can figure out what happens after death then we can figure out the date we die.
Old 29-10-2016, 09:03 PM
Knower

Quote:
A mystery.....so yourself, you know nothing of what truly happens but like the rest, you can guess through an experience. Can you tell me what day and time you will die? If we can figure out what happens after death then we can figure out the date we die.

Why and how do you think we could figure out the date we die if we knew what happens after death? Why do you think the two are related?

"Since it's unbelievable anyway, why not push the envelope? [..] The heart is literally part of the thinking human. [..] Those who have studied the heart realize that the magnetics of the heart is 10 times or more than it is in the brain. Some say it's even a 100."
http://audio.kryon.com/en/Lake.Mahinapua-16.mp3

The topic about consciousness is a lot more complicated then you think.
Old 29-10-2016, 09:11 PM
Master

Did you know that without the brain the heart can't pump blood?

If you know what happens after death then how could you not know the date you die? How can you know for certain of one thing and not know for certain another? What about these past lives, Im sure its you I seen mention them. What is the date and time of death from one of those lives?
Old 29-10-2016, 09:12 PM
Master

Actually scratch that last question. You could tell me any sort of story.
Old 30-10-2016, 01:24 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Did you know that without the brain the heart can't pump blood

Good afternoon inlka

Yes, so can you control it or any other working of your inner body, you have use of your outer limbs, why not the inner ?
Old 30-10-2016, 02:23 AM
Master

I like Abraham's answer on this... For the poster, Abraham is a group consciousness that Esther Hicks has been channeling for over 25 years. A lot of people go each year to their workshops, so what you are hearing is Esther channeling Abraham, and this is Abraham's answer. I love Abraham. I was actually at this seminar and remember the lady that asked the question. It's a long question and answer session, but it gives the jist of what duality really is - which you have some great answers for already, but anytime I can allow Abe to speak I like to post it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi1uzWtG-cI