Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-07-2016, 12:04 AM
Experiencer

The merge.

well guys, i am totally disappointed from what i experienced from merging into my higher self.as of now, i can only hope that i created this experience myself rather then what i experienced to be the true reality.allow me to explain.

it started with me lucid dreaming, i dozed off while trying to project, i slipped into a unconscious dream state, i managed to become aware and lucid during my unconscious dreaming, so once i became lucid, i decided to project into this physical dimension, i then began practicing attacks for battle
( you never know when you might be forced into a confrontation with a negative entity, so i think its best to be prepared then getting caught off guard)
what i normally do for practice is to try and expand my awareness.so as im doing this, i became curious as to how much i can expand my conscious, i was curious to see if there was a limit.so i began expanding, i eventually reached a point where i was aware of so many things, that i started to feel over whelmed, its like i could not take in and hold all the information i was getting, but i still continued to expand, then, i became aware that i was actually already every where.i felt myself inside every single thing that existed, its like i was apart of everything.at this moment, i felt my higher self, some how i just knew this higher self was me.i really wanted to experience what it would be like to be this higher me, but somehow i knew, that in order for me to experience consciousness as this higher state of being, i would have to let go of myself, this is really hard to explain properly, its like i knew i had to let my sense of individuality vanish, if i were to become my higher self, i would have no other choice but to throw away everything that makes me, me, and become a almost entirely different entity, i knew that my beliefs and personality would change once i did the merge.its as if the current me would no longer exist when i merge.my curiosity got the better of me, i did the merge.and it was exactly as i thought it would be.the current me was no longer here, i was now this higher self, i started to remember everything, and i mean every thing, i literally remembered every single thing that has ever happened, for instance, i remembered going to the moon, i remembered flying to earth in a space craft, i remembered discovering electric currents, there is so many things i remembered.

and yeah, this may sound like a awesome experience, but let me tell you, its not, it was actually horrible, here is why, once i merged, i became aware of what really going on, in reality, our higher self is the only thing that exist, everything in this world, universe and all other dimensions is all something that our higher self created.everything, and i mean everything, is just a illusion, none of this is actually real, for instance, if every conscious entity that exist were to merge back into our true self, then this universe and all other universes and dimensions will not exist, this is due to the fact that there would be no conscious entity to observe and perceive our worlds and dimensions.what brings things into existence is our conscious mind that is present to perceive it.

the worse part of all this is how lonely it is.we literally have no one to interact with, we can not know what we truly are unless we have something
to compare our self to.which is impossible if everything that exist is only you.so what our higher self did was split him self into separate beings.we are all just part of our higher self's imagination.our higher self is pretending to be us.what our higher self truly wants is for us to evolve into a separate entity, so that it wont be the only one that exist, it wants someone to interact with, it wants something that can validate its own existance, wants something other then himself that can perceive him.when you merge, you see how everything is just something you created and that nothing would exist if you are not perceiving it.

i really hope that this experience is not legit.
see, what i think may have happened is that i merged while already expecting things to be a certain way.this may have caused me to unconsciously create this experience from what i expected.
Old 29-07-2016, 08:48 AM
Master
You had an amazing experience and questions that only somebody who has had a similar experience can answer. The way you explain your HS sounds like the Source aka God.
Old 29-07-2016, 09:41 AM
Master
you can have your cake, and eat it too.
there is nothing that cannot be accomplished, since there is no will
that stands in opposition to the desire becoming manifest.
the conundrum described has been observed and a means to overcome
that limitation has been implemented.
look for the twinkles on the periphery of your awareness dutchiexx;
you may find a "newness" there.
Old 29-07-2016, 10:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx

i really hope that this experience is not legit.
see, what i think may have happened is that i merged while already expecting things to be a certain way.this may have caused me to unconsciously create this experience from what i expected.

You said this whole experience started from a lucid dream so maybe you were dreaming all this still. I personally do not know how to go from a lucid dream state into a true astral state. I can though go into dreaming Im astral from there.

I have had a merge experience before when meditating and lonliness couldnt have possibly come into this. Lonliness a lower realm concept, one could say a human concept and not one at a higher dimension of things as true merge experiences are.

I was being everywhere, I was every part of my bedroom, I was every atom there. It was mind blowing of the kind where I felt I would of gone insane if I had been allowed to experience a bigger field of things rather then just the space inside the room. I didnt human emotion think in this experience as I was no longer human (well that consciousness of being all wasnt). I just was and I just was all.
Old 29-07-2016, 06:20 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
You said this whole experience started from a lucid dream so maybe you were dreaming all this still. I personally do not know how to go from a lucid dream state into a true astral state. I can though go into dreaming Im astral from there.

I have had a merge experience before when meditating and lonliness couldnt have possibly come into this. Lonliness a lower realm concept, one could say a human concept and not one at a higher dimension of things as true merge experiences are.

I was being everywhere, I was every part of my bedroom, I was every atom there. It was mind blowing of the kind where I felt I would of gone insane if I had been allowed to experience a bigger field of things rather then just the space inside the room. I didnt human emotion think in this experience as I was no longer human (well that consciousness of being all wasnt). I just was and I just was all.
i would love to shrug this off as a lucid dream, how ever, i have been lucid dreaming at least 3-7 times a week ever since i can remember.i know lucid dreaming all to well, and i know this was not a dream.what i do to project from inside a lucid dream is this, once your lucid and aware that your dreaming, you have to realize and accept that your not in your physical body any longer, the next step is to become aware of whats going on, meaning, you need to find out if the dream your in is a place that you created, or if its a place thats apart of the collective astral.once you figure out where you are, let positive emotions and thoughts wash over you, you will get a sensation of peace along with a sense that everything is gonna be ok, you should latch on to these feelings, this will cause your vibrational to rise, allowing you to be more alert and aware of yourself and your surroundings.the next thing to do is decide where and what you want to do, you need to accept that you can do anything while in this state, if you wish to project inside your bed room, simply imagine what it would be like to be there, its almost like you are letting go of your current reality and then allow a new reality to take form, its a bit tricky to do this properly because alot of the time you will create your experience yourself, while not being aware that you are doing it, this can cause you to experience something that is completely made by your imagination, what you really want to do is imagine the feeling of what it feels like to be here, when you begin to imagine yourself in this world, you need to be focused on this collective physical world, you need to connect to what this world feels like, then set your intent to come here.try your best to not allow your mind to create a dream like world that simply imitates this world.

as for the feeling of being alone, yes, you do feel yourself every where, inside everything, how ever, there is no mistaking that you know that every thing is only you.no matter what type of experience this higher self creates for itself, it always knows that its only happening because it is imagining it, if it wanted to, it could simply stop perceiving all of this and then none of this would exist any more, with knowing this, you get a strong feeling of being alone and crave to interact with something other then yourself.if being this higher self was so great, none of us would be here, we would have never branched off from the source.the very fact that our source pretends to be something seperate shows that it is not satisfied with its current reality, it knows that it can make himself forget different aspecs of himself so that it can take on new perspectives, everything that exist is here because this source is curious with the question "what would it be like"
Old 29-07-2016, 11:28 PM
Master
When I go OBE it's usually via the etheric or mental body not the astral body, the experience is much as what you describe, it's a form of merging into the Higher Self and experiencing from that vantage. Everything you've said I could have written except for the fear part.

During the experience there is, if an emotion can be applied, only a combined sense of acceptance, compassion, love and peace.
It's when the human brain gets ahold of things that it turns that which it can't grasp into fear.

I've been into the Void several times now, and yes, at that level there is utter nothingness - all that exist is I AM. Nothing else and no other thoughts or sensations or even stars in the void and no other consciousness either.
In one of the times I did astral travel it was also into the Void. I said to Spirit, Oh yes, we know this place...cool, but how do we get out? Spirit replied "Re-incarnate". To which my mind said "Oh right!"

My impression of the Void after entering it in a number of ways and bodies is that it's a timeless place of Nothingness where we sort of rest in utter peace with no thinking or anything - just I AM.

When ready we extend down into the lower frequency realms to have the experience of separation as it's a place to create at. No creation is done in the Void. No expansion happens in the Void. In order to DO anything we must leave the haven of the Void.

It and Oneness are nothing to fear - they are our most basic state - 'Home' if you will. From there we venture forth and have these experiences called lives and we do it many times. :)
Old 30-07-2016, 02:52 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
When I go OBE it's usually via the etheric or mental body not the astral body, the experience is much as what you describe, it's a form of merging into the Higher Self and experiencing from that vantage. Everything you've said I could have written except for the fear part.

During the experience there is, if an emotion can be applied, only a combined sense of acceptance, compassion, love and peace.
It's when the human brain gets ahold of things that it turns that which it can't grasp into fear.

I've been into the Void several times now, and yes, at that level there is utter nothingness - all that exist is I AM. Nothing else and no other thoughts or sensations or even stars in the void and no other consciousness either.
In one of the times I did astral travel it was also into the Void. I said to Spirit, Oh yes, we know this place...cool, but how do we get out? Spirit replied "Re-incarnate". To which my mind said "Oh right!"

My impression of the Void after entering it in a number of ways and bodies is that it's a timeless place of Nothingness where we sort of rest in utter peace with no thinking or anything - just I AM.

When ready we extend down into the lower frequency realms to have the experience of separation as it's a place to create at. No creation is done in the Void. No expansion happens in the Void. In order to DO anything we must leave the haven of the Void.

It and Oneness are nothing to fear - they are our most basic state - 'Home' if you will. From there we venture forth and have these experiences called lives and we do it many times. :)

what i did to get out was just pretend to not be my higher self, i remebered exactly who i was before the merge, i merly went back to that state of being, btw, why do you think our etheral body, astral body and mental body are different vehicles? from everything i have experienced, there is no such thing as a body that travels the astral, a body that travels the etheral ect.. from my perspective, everything is the same thing, there are just many different ways of looking at it.
Old 30-07-2016, 07:47 AM
Master
Kryon (July 25, 2016) Barely noticeable feeling:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eavIxNcei0

"[in] multidimensionality it is impossible to have a singularity of oneness." (6:40)
Old 30-07-2016, 09:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong

I think we are talking about two different things here.. the void .. and the merge.

My void experience was identical to what you describe here crystalsong, utter nothingness except I AM. A timeless place of being.

The merge too is just I AM but different as it is without the nothingness as its rather THE ALL. The void and the merge are like two different sides of the same coin. From crystalsong's post I believe she knows of both places and has experienced same as I. Crystal is the merge a mental body experience? I dont know what to call it but it wasnt like an astral experience for me. My void experience though was as if I had astral projected into the void.

There there is the place of creation (which Ive found myself in too as in astral projected into). I found the creation place is a place of stillness but of activity, constant moment of energies. A misty like astral place where thoughts are all forming and taking on form and shape before they move into density and solidify. Its a fascinating place to be in.
Old 30-07-2016, 10:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
simply imagine what it would be like to be there, its almost like you are letting go of your current reality and then allow a new reality to take form, its a bit tricky to do this properly because alot of the time you will create your experience yourself, while not being aware that you are doing it, this can cause you to experience something that is completely made by your imagination, what you really want to do is imagine the feeling of what it feels like to be here, when you begin to imagine yourself in this world, you need to be focused on this collective physical world, you need to connect to what this world feels like, then set your intent to come here.try your best to not allow your mind to create a dream like world that simply imitates this world.

For me just focusing on the collective physical world from what was a LD would just cause a LD to feel realer but not necessarily be so. The more a person wants to be in the real world, the more likely you are to create a realistic LD version of this. In a dream mind state it can become easier to end up believing all kinds of things due to the influence of the subconsciousness and ones thoughts at time.

Thou you may be having some very real experiences, I believe your human (and possibly subconscious dream) mind is corrupting what you are picking up some (hence the human negative feelings which came into your experience).

Quote:
.no matter what type of experience this higher self creates for itself, it always knows that its only happening because it is imagining it

ive never experienced before GOD one could say, even when I was all the atoms of everything and every part of space in my room, I didnt experience I dont think being GOD. My experience wasnt of like a creative being.. things just were.. I wasnt the thought to be doing the creating so another part of things was doing that. I just was everything in my experience.

So obviously I do have more I could experience at some point. I guess we may be able to experience ourselves as actual GOD. So maybe you had a bigger experience then I.. I cant judge it.

(I do thou wonder if its possible for us to be actual GOD for a moment, Ive heard that if we raised that high in our human forms we'd just burn up but I have no idea if that is true).

Quote:
if being this higher self was so great, none of us would be here, we would have never branched off from the source

That's a human judgement. It doesnt necessarily mean GOD was bored and hence split then into parts, there could be so many other reasons for this. Maybe GOD is just fun loving and likes to create and see the creations and the interplay of them all.

Quote:
the very fact that our source pretends to be something seperate shows that it is not satisfied with its current reality, it knows that it can make himself forget different aspecs of himself so that it can take on new perspectives, everything that exist is here because this source is curious with the question "what would it be like"

Human judgement of things again. The pretending doesnt necessarily mean it isnt satisfied, maybe it likes experimenting and letting the lower parts of itself create (I love LD over AP for that reason as my subconsciousness gets so creative and I enjoy that creativity..maybe the energy of GOD feels the same. I love to see how things play out in LDs). GOD though cant ever forget different aspects of himself as at that level its all knowing and part of everything. Its only when down in the lower levels can separation be experienced, the energy of GOD cant forget. All it can do is create illusions at the lower levels.