Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-07-2016, 02:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waste of Paint
Absolutely! I've been trying to AP, but I haven't managed to get there yet. I have very little interest in having conversations with humans on this planet. I think it would be a huge relief to encounter other life forms, so your post makes me all the more eager to project.

Im also hoping to be able to do this soon
Old 26-07-2016, 08:02 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Absolutely! I've been trying to AP, but I haven't managed to get there yet. I have very little interest in having conversations with humans on this planet. I think it would be a huge relief to encounter other life forms, so your post makes me all the more eager to project.

duuuude, go and read through all my older post i made, i litterally fully exsplained like 30 methods that i have discoverd for projecting, some are the well known methods and alot of them are ones i developed myself through personal experiences, if you go through all post, im sure you will come across methods that will work for you, i even exsplained a way that pretty much forces you to astral project no matter what, its kinda hardcore though and shouldnt be used constantly lol.
at the very least, you probaly would love some of my stories i talked about it :)
Old 27-07-2016, 02:28 AM
Pathfinder
I surely will! What's your favorite method? I can't do any sleep deprivation. I have sensory processing disorder and lack of sleep makes sound and light hurt really badly. I'd risk such a thing if it wasn't for me having to take care of a toddler without going mad.
Old 27-07-2016, 06:22 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
I surely will! What's your favorite method? I can't do any sleep deprivation. I have sensory processing disorder and lack of sleep makes sound and light hurt really badly. I'd risk such a thing if it wasn't for me having to take care of a toddler without going mad.

my favorite method is based on the idea that dreams and imagination take place in the astral.i like to think of it like this, you know how people talk about how our thoughts can manifest when your your in the astral?well, i believe that our thoughts manifest themselves in the astral even if we are not astral projecting, i believe regardless of where you are, your thoughts still exist in the astral.so, by using this information, i found that if i can imagine a scenery and then focus entirely on that visual for long enough, then eventually, my conscious mind will shift its awareness and perspective into the visual that i created, other wise known as the astral.so since your imagination is linked to the astral, all you need to do is find a way to allow yourself to get consumed in your visual.this is how our dreams start.the trick would be to find a way to stay aware of yourself as this happens.what i like to do is visualize something like a movie, where i create a story and i let it all play out as i sit and observe it.it gets to a point where you completely forget about your physical body, this allows your mind and body to get deeply relaxed, you usually loose your self awareness once you get so deep in the visual that you forget about this physical world.if you meditate and practice just being "here" then that will help you be "here" once you do get consumed in the visual, pretty much just practice staying aware of yourself and whats going on in the physical, this in turn makes you form a habit of being aware regardless if your in the physical or the astral.

so once i reach that deep focus on my visual, by that time, my body has already fallen asleep without me even noticing it.my visual becomes so real and so vivid.everything feels solid, i can see every single detail around me, i no longer have to try to visualize anything, everything is just simply there, from this point, im free to explore anything or anywhere
Old 27-07-2016, 01:19 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
my favorite method is based on the idea that dreams and imagination take place in the astral.i like to think of it like this, you know how people talk about how our thoughts can manifest when your your in the astral?well, i believe that our thoughts manifest themselves in the astral even if we are not astral projecting, i believe regardless of where you are, your thoughts still exist in the astral.so, by using this information, i found that if i can imagine a scenery and then focus entirely on that visual for long enough, then eventually, my conscious mind will shift its awareness and perspective into the visual that i created, other wise known as the astral.so since your imagination is linked to the astral, all you need to do is find a way to allow yourself to get consumed in your visual.this is how our dreams start.the trick would be to find a way to stay aware of yourself as this happens.what i like to do is visualize something like a movie, where i create a story and i let it all play out as i sit and observe it.it gets to a point where you completely forget about your physical body, this allows your mind and body to get deeply relaxed, you usually loose your self awareness once you get so deep in the visual that you forget about this physical world.if you meditate and practice just being "here" then that will help you be "here" once you do get consumed in the visual, pretty much just practice staying aware of yourself and whats going on in the physical, this in turn makes you form a habit of being aware regardless if your in the physical or the astral.

so once i reach that deep focus on my visual, by that time, my body has already fallen asleep without me even noticing it.my visual becomes so real and so vivid.everything feels solid, i can see every single detail around me, i no longer have to try to visualize anything, everything is just simply there, from this point, im free to explore anything or anywhere

Ah, okay. Thanks! This is actually really good to know because my mind seems to automatically do that when I relax and I've been so focused on trying get it to stop so my mind is blank. None of the "popular" methods seem to suit me at all.

So, I get the impression that you struggled to AP at first (like I am) and then once you figured it out for the first time it started to become almost automatic?
Old 27-07-2016, 03:49 PM
Suspended
Wonderful experience DXX, and a wonderful example of the kind of consciousness expanding things that can happen when we simply open our minds.
Old 27-07-2016, 06:42 PM
Experiencer
I've been getting information (I don't even know where I've been reading and getting this) that resonates with that last paragraph you wrote. It's like I got this information too, the only difference is that it didn't involve the proximity or distance with another planet. Very odd, to feel like this is some sort of validation of knowledge. Scary too.
Old 28-07-2016, 02:44 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Ah, okay. Thanks! This is actually really good to know because my mind seems to automatically do that when I relax and I've been so focused on trying get it to stop so my mind is blank. None of the "popular" methods seem to suit me at all.

So, I get the impression that you struggled to AP at first (like I am) and then once you figured it out for the first time it started to become almost automatic?

pretty much, yes, i struggled for a while trying to project, but once i finally did project, i gained a better understanding of what it is and how it feels, this allowed me to find my own method to project rather then trying the methods that works for other people.i wouldnt say its automatic now, i still have to have to intent to project, all i do is just let it happen on its own while i just relax and observe what happens, i observe everything that goes on in my visual, this makes my mind focus entirely on what im seeing in my minds eye.
Old 28-07-2016, 02:38 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
pretty much, yes, i struggled for a while trying to project, but once i finally did project, i gained a better understanding of what it is and how it feels, this allowed me to find my own method to project rather then trying the methods that works for other people.i wouldnt say its automatic now, i still have to have to intent to project, all i do is just let it happen on its own while i just relax and observe what happens, i observe everything that goes on in my visual, this makes my mind focus entirely on what im seeing in my minds eye.

Awesome, I can do that. My biggest obstacle is my 1 year old won't sleep by his self and I can only attempt this while he's sleeping, so I do this in bed. He rolls on me every now and then because he's such a light sleeper. If he doesn't do that, he usually ends up doing a 180 and puts his feet in my face after about an hour.

I think he ruined it a few times when I was almost there. It seems like everytime I get into the vibrational stage he somehow knows and rolls on me at that time. Or at least what I percieve as the vibrational stage-- feels like violently sliding forward and back from head to toe (as opposed to side to side). I popped my head out once, which is apparently the hardest part to get out of some.
Old 28-07-2016, 05:21 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Awesome, I can do that. My biggest obstacle is my 1 year old won't sleep by his self and I can only attempt this while he's sleeping, so I do this in bed. He rolls on me every now and then because he's such a light sleeper. If he doesn't do that, he usually ends up doing a 180 and puts his feet in my face after about an hour.

I think he ruined it a few times when I was almost there. It seems like everytime I get into the vibrational stage he somehow knows and rolls on me at that time. Or at least what I percieve as the vibrational stage-- feels like violently sliding forward and back from head to toe (as opposed to side to side). I popped my head out once, which is apparently the hardest part to get out of some.

ah i see, well the bright side is that if you try this method, you usually wont notice any type of disturbance from this physical world, i mean if someone were to shake you or scream at you, then yes, you would wake up, but minor bumps and sounds will go un-noticed.