Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 23-05-2017, 03:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Smile Nature Spirituality Synchronicity this week

Hi, this week has been amazing in terms of Spiritual signs. I am a Naturist and am healing from something. When i was a little girl, i used to collect chestnuts in autumn from the park near my home in Westchester. I am currently travelling and on the Black Sea coast. For many years i have been connecting with the water element which has been instrumental in my life since todflerhood. My favorite place in the world to be is underwater. I had a lake house i used to visit from birth and i grew very attached to the healing water and trees surrounding.
Anyway it has been a long time since i felt the same kind of spiritual love and healing from trees which are a land element. And last week while walking i kicked a chestnut. I picked it up and put it in my pocket. Then a few days later, 2 nights ago instead of sitting by the water which i always choose, the park with these sheltering trees beckoned. I felt particularly welcomed by one tree with gorgeous conical white blooms with delicate pink and yellow centers. I went and sat beneath it. It was on the opposite side of the park from where i encountered the chestnut.
The relaxing rejuvenating and healing feeling i got after spending time with and beneath that tree was purifying. I got home and looked up the tree and it was a horse chestnut. Chestnut happens to be the tree of healing.
The second miraculous synchronistic event that occurred red was with an animal. And my spirit animal!
I was really admiring the large gulls glide and swim when i saw this large elegant beautiful exquisite bird, what i thought was a heron, aline just enjoying the water and occasionally feeding. I watched it for an hour.
2 nights ago again i was walking home from the park thibkibg to mysrlf, i wonder if any birds are nocturnal. And there it was on a different rocky beach-the beautiful heron at 11pm just enjoying the water all alone and stunning in her beauty. I was just thinking the question and an answer appeared.
Herons that are not nocturnal herons are rarely seen at night and i saw one, i was so happy!
Old 23-05-2017, 12:18 PM
Master
The heron is one of the oldest animal archetypes. With your spiritual eye, you can absolutely see that with its ancient, unearthly and haunting physical form and vocalizations. Herons are water birds and water is the symbol for spirit, and the heron represents spirit as messenger and guardian. I live 100 feet away from where herons come to spend their summer months. They are calming, awakening, spectacular.

Also, a few years back someone gave me a chestnut clipping. I planted it and left it. I moved away for a couple years for employment reasons. When I came back two years later my yard was overgrown. When I got around to clearing where the chestnut had been planted, I was surprised to see a thriving tree two feet tall. It is now five feet tall and the size of the leaves that come out in the spring! Huge for such a tiny tree. I've got trees I planted 15 years ago that are much bigger of course, but the chestnut is the one tree that absolutely radiates power. But then again, healing is love, and love is the most powerful force in existence.

Last edited by Baile : 23-05-2017 at 02:16 PM.