Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 21-05-2017, 04:13 AM
Knower

Physical action against my thoughts and involuntary muscle control.

Bear with me, I need to tell the experiences and seeking solutions that have not thought of.

Several years ago, I was starting an meditation with chakra exercise which was about 8 years ago, something someone attracted to me and my happy life went to haywire. Yet I keep positive about my life still.

Think anything that entity don't like, take mental control of any subject I am thinking about or doing with (imaginations usually) away from me. Or worse, if that happens I feel heavy block then cannot continue then have to drop it will lift this control. Not with these during walking, eating, normal life, playing with computers, helping people and social life are all fine. Sometimes entity loved to break my newborn memories leaving me frustrated and wait for that action of thought to drift back in and remember again.

Poking my mind breaking up the stillness I'm trying for, feels like mental flinch with bit of brain shock feeling. Imagine someone clap hands near you and not get jumped but the your mind goes flinch! Holding stones I can feel someone else touching and interfered with my sensing these stones though my hands.

Involuntary muscle control is not medical issue and happens at times:

If I carry cup or bowl of anything liquid, hand shakes like old man so had to use both hands stills them. Many times holding eating utensils made these shake, but I can hold quite still at other times. I had to give up reading books, not this computer or newspapers (no problems). Also I had to give up one of my favorite hobbies is repairing watches this is a extreme fine motor control with tiny parts using special tweezers. But I will vow to come back to this hobby again. :) If I had to hold two pieces together carefully and wait, hands shakes badly this messes job up especially metal soldering overlapping two wires ends. I am generally handy person with most anything, including electronics repairs.

Oh yea, worst ones is muscle hurting. Not hurting yourself. If I move right way, back muscles contracts wrong way by "remote" control leads to really sore back. So I learned to watch how I move, I take control sharply before hurt comes through fully. I don't muscle spasm but if done right, I know it's out of my control by entity doing that once I tensed just quite. Usually the leg muscles during stretching out with a yawn, ooowww. Also poking at my muscles will twitch too. Sometimes remote control of my eyes.

Entity talks incessantly about what I am doing. And impression of this entity action in motion. Even telling me to throw stuff out and anything entity dislikes. I no longer listened to this pleas and listening to entity telling undesirable things but this is frustrating.
Also, can play with my emotion usually strong one I don't like.

Also entity or someone else playing dream out in place of mine.

I have done everything I could with advices from this forum about calling in divine beings, and tell the entity to take a walk, shielding, grounding. Not certain if this is a paranormal or a powerful physic but one who don't sleep and doesn't behave like this one is not busy with his or her social life?
Only one that entity does not allow themselves to give away is feelings.

Thanks for advices, Cheers, stonecollector
Old 21-05-2017, 01:59 PM
Master
I'd like you to bear with me also.

About a year ago, I was doing chakra exercises and meditation which led to a spontaneous kundalini awakening.

It should have been a very pleasant, happy experience - on the contrary, it totally shorted out my whole autonomic nervous system. I would startle at sudden loud noises, experience muscle weakness and involuntary spasms, lose my balance occasionally causing me to fall over and shake uncontrollably with any task that required fine motor skills...so I went to see the doctor, not knowing what it was or what caused all this to happen.

I had test after test...nerve conduction studies, lumbar puncture, a whole body MRI...they found nothing...there was no medical cause as to why this was happening...so they gave it a medically-sounding name "Functional Neurological Disorder" or "Somatoform Disorder" which basically meant that what was happening was somehow psychosomatic in nature.

Now, I don't attribute anything like this that is happening to me to any kind of 'bad spirit' doing it or 'taking control of my body' I don't believe in that - there must be some kind of rational explanation for what is happening if doctors and psychiatrists cannot say. It was then I realised that during the course of my chakra exercises, all the energy kind of 'blew the fuse'...like trying to pass 240 volts through a 12 volt switch...this totally accounted for what was happening.

There isn't really any other way around it but to totally purify the mind and body and raise the energies again, directing the flow through all the correct channels, instead of letting it take the path of the least resistance as a matter of course.

When you said the phenomena happened after chakra meditation, the penny dropped and if one is taking drugs and doing meditation or yoga simultaneously, it's a recipe for disaster.

From personal experience.