Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 21-05-2017, 01:31 AM
Knower

Video I watched Abou LOA (Do you understand this?)

I'm not allowed to use links, so the video Is called Neale Donald Walsh explaining the Law of Attraction.

In the video Neale explains The law of opposites. It starts at 10:00 and ends around 16:30. As soon as he said that The law of opposites is required to play a role in the law of attraction (not exact words) I automatically thought of something I have been experiencing lately. That is seeing one sign that says I'm on the right track and then seeing numbers like 321, 654 or 765. What exactly do you get from this? Is it only when you use it as a tool or does this happen on it's own when you use the law of attraction? What do you hear? What are your thoughts on this?
Old 21-05-2017, 06:26 PM
Experiencer

Hi GoldenEmbers, welcome from a fellow newbie :)

I would say the numbers are not always related to the LOA but instead that numbers are a related due to your interest in them.

The number sequences do seem to imply "on the right track" because they are like a countdown. The numbers are also getting your attention to let you know the universe is in dialogue with you. Related to Neale Donald Walsh theme I would say this is part of your own personal conversation with God.

I notice the movement and value of the numbers is interesting using numerology.

In general I like to do a quick numerology calculation to look for meaning of random numbers as signs. I usually error on the side of reading too much meaning into things but I would rather get everything on the table for consideration. More often than not the deeper meanings reveal themselves eventually to include everything.

All you do is add each digit in sequence. So your examples are: 3+2+1=6 and 6+5+4=15=6 and 7+6+5=9. So your 3 examples reduce to 6, 6, and 9. And meaning of single digits something like: 1) self/God; 2) partnership; 3) joy; 4) order; 5) creativity/expansion; 6) love; 7) spiritual mystery; 8) structure; 9) completion.

Here the "focusing in" effect may be to highlight the number that represents the important aspect of the process. So that would mean when you receive a 6 for love then the process involves a focus on love.
Old 22-05-2017, 04:48 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
Hi GoldenEmbers, welcome from a fellow newbie :)

I would say the numbers are not always related to the LOA but instead that numbers are a related due to your interest in them.

The number sequences do seem to imply "on the right track" because they are like a countdown. The numbers are also getting your attention to let you know the universe is in dialogue with you. Related to Neale Donald Walsh theme I would say this is part of your own personal conversation with God.

I notice the movement and value of the numbers is interesting using numerology.

In general I like to do a quick numerology calculation to look for meaning of random numbers as signs. I usually error on the side of reading too much meaning into things but I would rather get everything on the table for consideration. More often than not the deeper meanings reveal themselves eventually to include everything.

All you do is add each digit in sequence. So your examples are: 3+2+1=6 and 6+5+4=15=6 and 7+6+5=9. So your 3 examples reduce to 6, 6, and 9. And meaning of single digits something like: 1) self/God; 2) partnership; 3) joy; 4) order; 5) creativity/expansion; 6) love; 7) spiritual mystery; 8) structure; 9) completion.

Here the "focusing in" effect may be to highlight the number that represents the important aspect of the process. So that would mean when you receive a 6 for love then the process involves a focus on love.

That's interesting, I never thought of it that way before. I could just be paying attention to them because the are ascending and descending. I only started noticing them a few weeks ago.