Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-05-2017, 10:20 PM
Guide
Crown buzzing with energy

Lately ive been waking up after a few hours of sleep with my crown completly tingling/buzzing with energy, making it tough to get back to sleep. I thought it was a bad sign at first like something was attacking me while asleep. Any thoughts?
Old 14-05-2017, 11:17 PM
Guide

I was told I have a ton of energy at my crown by my reiki instructor. Not sure what this all means yet, but lately I've been getting sporadic slight pains as if my skull is expanding. I'd say something is brewing! Maybe the chakra is opening?
Old 15-05-2017, 01:23 AM
Experiencer

You're likely feeling the residual effects of the soul returning to the physical body. When we sleep, we essentially astral travel; our consciousness leaves our body.

The body has something like a sheath that opens up when you fall asleep.. this allows your consciousness to leave your physical body, and allows the physical body to recharge with energy (prana). While astral traveling, your physical body receives information through the crown and third eye chakras; so the information can reach your physical brain and you retain those details while in your physical body.

When you wake up, you're likely becoming aware of that crown chakra being open and 'vibrating' with the flow of energy. This isn't a bad thing, and it's necessary for proper sleep to take place. If it's bothering you, get up and drink some water, eat something small.. this will reduce how aware you are of the sensation.
Old 15-05-2017, 08:22 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
You're likely feeling the residual effects of the soul returning to the physical body. When we sleep, we essentially astral travel; our consciousness leaves our body.

The body has something like a sheath that opens up when you fall asleep.. this allows your consciousness to leave your physical body, and allows the physical body to recharge with energy (prana). While astral traveling, your physical body receives information through the crown and third eye chakras; so the information can reach your physical brain and you retain those details while in your physical body.

When you wake up, you're likely becoming aware of that crown chakra being open and 'vibrating' with the flow of energy. This isn't a bad thing, and it's necessary for proper sleep to take place. If it's bothering you, get up and drink some water, eat something small.. this will reduce how aware you are of the sensation.

That makes sense i was just curious why its been happening since the last few months. Ive been more spiritual for years now so i dont think its finally 'opening'