Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 12-05-2017, 06:11 AM
Guide

found money

So I will tell u an interesting story. Last Saturday I was leaving math class and I was thinking to myself about how we sometimes want blessings as rewards and sometimes they don't come as how we want them or even how we expect. We can't do things and expect blessings in return. It's not a point system. As I was thinking, "we can't expect blessings" I walked down some stairs and there was $16 on the ground. People were driving away from the parking lot and I waved the money but no one stopped. So I figured I'd stay there until someone realized the dropped their cash. I thought maybe no one would come back and maybe it's not that much money to lose. Then I thought but to someone that money could mean between eating or not eating for the day. I decided I wouldn't keep it even though I knew as soon as I saw it that I wasn't going to. The sky looked like it was going to rain and it was cold. And I thought, "well I don't want to stand here forever, what do I do?" Just t then, after 10 min of me standing on these stairs, a campus police drove up in a gold cart. I waved him down and told him what was up then gave him the money. He said usually people don't come back to get the money but he took my number just in case.

I just found it weird how things happened the instant I thought those two thoughts. One about how blessings don't come as we expect and the other as I thought I was done with the situation at hand. I walked away thinking I'm a good person but I guess I didn't need a deed to affirm that. Or maybe I did.