Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 09-04-2017, 06:39 PM
Newbie ;)

confusing signs

Hi ....I want to ask all if it happens with any of you that when you ask for a sign to decide upon something important and you do get a sign but for once it is positive telling you to do or to choose something and then again in a matter of minutes you get another sign telling you to not to choose that thing.....despite of repeated attempts if it keeps happening the same way in such scenario how do you decide that which sign is meant for you and which is not??
It's a human tendency to decide that based on our preferences and likings but if we want to act strictly as we are told or guided by the sign then we ought to know which sign to believe and which sign to Ignore....so how to avoid this confusion??
Old 09-04-2017, 07:58 PM
Master
Due to possible multiple signs and confusing signs and the humans mind to interpret whatever it wants out of everything it see's I don't use signs. Instead I use Divination which I find to be 98% correct all the time consistently and repeatable.
If I see something that is very compelling as a sign I will use it's advent to turn to Divination to ask more about the sign and it's meaning or even if there was a meaning or if my conscious mind was just tuned to that frequency and so noticing all things in alignment with the thing I was looking for answers for.

For me Divination is how I talk with my Higher Self/Eternal Aspect and some times my Team (Angels, Guides, Benevolent Beings). As a human I'm a bit dense and clueless and any form of beating around the bush or being elusive just leaves me perplexed confused and otherwise not feeling like playing. Divination is much more akin to 'straight talk' and so I make a lot more headway with it.
Old 09-04-2017, 09:15 PM
Suspended
It's more important to listen to your own feelings about the matter & learn to let yourself be your own guide. You can also ask your spirit guide during meditation, or get a good card reading, if you need further guidance or deeper insight.
Signs can be a useful aid but shouldn't be used instead of guidance because they can easily create confusion, pay no attention to signs unless guided to look out for them, that is when they seem to work in my opinion.
Old 10-05-2017, 02:08 AM
Knower

I have the same thing. First, I will recieve a number sequence lkke 123 then I start getting number sequences like 321 and this is after I made my decision to pursue that thing I want. Confusing!!!
Old 11-05-2017, 12:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmeet Singh
Hi ....I want to ask all if it happens with any of you that when you ask for a sign to decide upon something important and you do get a sign but for once it is positive telling you to do or to choose something and then again in a matter of minutes you get another sign telling you to not to choose that thing.....despite of repeated attempts if it keeps happening the same way in such scenario how do you decide that which sign is meant for you and which is not??
It's a human tendency to decide that based on our preferences and likings but if we want to act strictly as we are told or guided by the sign then we ought to know which sign to believe and which sign to Ignore....so how to avoid this confusion??

actually, you are being asked which you prefer. And you answer by choosing one. Or by saying go away leave me alone if that strikes you.