Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-03-2017, 10:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Fish Brand new seeking Seasoned Astral-friend

So I only discovered the astral plane by accident after noticing a electric purple orb with a green center at whatever point my eyes focus on and actually thats progressed to seeing purple around light sources after the sun goes down, for instance riding down the freeway all the white signs are glowing purple now. Anyways, I also see a purple dot with a green center and if i focus it transforms into a crazy creature that is creepy at first but if i stay focused it shows me amazing yellow and black patterns on its back. Im brand new here so i apologize for my style of typing if it seems off or anything. Hopefully I will hear from someone soon. Take care friends, Love & Light and everything from the bottomless pit up that surrounds it.
Old 27-03-2017, 08:33 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
What you are seeing is very interesting to me,you have virtually exactly what I see,but the difference is I am laying in my bed and before I go to sleep,you are wide awake.
I call what I do " eyes wide shut ",after a movie I saw one time.
You should try this mate,it will really work for you,if I blink I lose focus,but it comes back again and you just look around,roll your eyeballs around in their sockets,you don't scrunch your eyelids you close them in a relaxed way.

My bedroom is pitch black at night so even eyes open I can only see vague shapes of furniture etc.
Now just relax and close your eyes and roll your eyeballs left,right,up and down its just so you get used to it,then look àt the bridge of the nose or higher,until its uncomfortable but not a strain,because as you concentrate on that spot (this is what happens to me)you/I see a purple/indigo dot with a bright green dot in the centre,I follow this dot with my eyes and about a foot (30cm) from my face,my eyes still shut it starts to make an unusual expansion,formless in shape,I notice other things happening in the room,I am watching the dot and scanning around.

I start to see a white glow from above but my head is against the headboard,I am thinking rapidly because things are happening but I concentrate only on this purple and green tinged amoeba shaped thing turn into a beautiful flower,I can feel the lights reflection on the headboard made of shiny wood lighting the room very slightly,it's still very dim but this flower is about 6 inches in diameter and as I concentrate there is a woman inside,she's tiny,seen her twice I thought she was a Spanish flamenco dancer,she wears an indigo dress or sari,but too small to see her properly,I am very relaxed and calm and I blink and open my eyelids,and I am ready to sleep.

Even when I doze off to sleep with eyes shut I see amazing geometric patterns and I am in a market place,moving about I know its not here and now,so I think of something else,an island,no people just me,the real me.
I do that most nights but don't always see the lady.

Try it out brother,see how you go,if what's happening to you is what I think it is then you are lucky,a gifted man,and I bet you have the patience of Job!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 27-03-2017, 08:50 AM
Suspended
Guide
Sorry but I am not a seasoned astral traveller,I have had my travel etheric usually,but do I need an astral travelling partner,no thanks,I just wanted to answer your thread because of the purple dot with the green centre and the creature with the orange back with black patterns that scare you as they seem to change to something entirely different.
Yours was a very interesting post to me,as I said before,I just couldn't not answer it.
Kind regards Billy.