Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-12-2011, 04:18 PM
Humm

I thought you would catch the Spirit of that.

Bless you.
Old 13-12-2011, 04:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
I thought you would catch the Spirit of that.

Bless you.

Always! Especially when it comes from the heart.
Old 13-12-2011, 04:41 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Very nice!
I especially like this part:
"My experience does not define the universe - rather, I see my experience of full openness as defining me."~Humm
You can say that again.
I'm liking how this thread is going ---so many things are hard to put into words ---and then try having them understood by others the way you mean them!!! Ha!
I'm going to re-read your post again James - deep stuff.

The Door opens from the inside is what I'm reading into from your posts, also.
"We can be and do and have anything we want"...ala Abraham-Hicks' message to us. Believe it and receive it... believe it and know you already have it.

I find it interesting - Jesus would say (if he really did, that is) I and my Father are one - ye are Gods - and yet he speaks of ''asking'' -
that implies separation.
And he prays to his Father in Heaven, which is within...

So there is a paradox - very apparent in Jesus' words - also in mine....
I understand the paradox.
But, some others seem to make it an either or ---you are either God or you are making a separation in your mind.
I see both.
Helps that I am a Gemini I suppose, Ha!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-12-2011, 04:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You can say that again.
I'm liking how this thread is going ---so many things are hard to put into words ---and then try having them understood by others the way you mean them!!! Ha!

Thanks...just don't step in it................lol

Only kidding............lol

My thoughts:
It is easy to put into words what we feel. I chose not to let the thought that my words need to be validated take away from the beauty I am inspired to post.
It doesn't matter if I chose one word or a thousand words to descibe that one word, the beauty is there if you listen and it comes from somewhere we all share.
Old 13-12-2011, 05:24 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You can say that again.

The Door opens from the inside is what I'm reading into from your posts, also.
"We can be and do and have anything we want"...ala Abraham-Hicks' message to us. Believe it and receive it... believe it and know you already have it.

I find it interesting - Jesus would say (if he really did, that is) I and my Father are one - ye are Gods - and yet he speaks of ''asking'' -
that implies separation.
And he prays to his Father in Heaven, which is within...

So there is a paradox - very apparent in Jesus' words - also in mine....
I understand the paradox.
But, some others seem to make it an either or ---you are either God or you are making a separation in your mind.
I see both.
Helps that I am a Gemini I suppose, Ha!

I think it was Mattie who quoted the Dalai Lama as saying that it is not me OR we but me + we. So we can each be quite individual in our own ways, but part and parcel of the all as well. Multifacets of the same jewel, so to speak.
Old 13-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Master
Miss Hepburn: Xan, what does Hahahaha mean?
Haha, of course He needs -or how preposterous to think He needs....?

God is the pure source, the infinite wholeness from which everything arises.
To question if "He" has needs is to project our human sense of incompleteness onto That.

And then why do you say what ever you will say...?

Because I feel to say whatever I say, from my inner self in expression... not from 'need'.

Xan

Old 13-12-2011, 09:02 PM
Master
My experience does not define the universe - rather, I see my experience of full openness as defining me.

Yes!

Xan

Old 14-12-2011, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Miss Hepburn: And then why do you say what ever you will say...?

Because I feel to say whatever I say, from my inner self in expression... not from 'need'.

Xan
Oh, I should have made myself clearer...what I was looking for was -was your answer from direct experience or somethng else...but we don't have to belabor it - you know how that gets tiring...doesn't matter.
Thanks

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-12-2011, 03:50 AM
Master

Hi Miss Hepburn,

God does not need anything, being Everything. We are complete, perfect in one sense.

However, in the evolutionary scheme of the physical there is a general urge embodied in Nature, to become the fullest expression of possibility that exists as potential, exemplified by the Highest, which we are intrinsically and are becoming through life experience. Simply, the more we love God, the Highest - the more we become the Highest, which is Love. This is what the Highest wants even if the Highest IS, whatever we do - but by loving the All, we become That which is all Love. It is more satisfying for everyone, becoming what we really are.

~ J
Old 14-12-2011, 04:15 AM
Master
No, what we call God doesn't need anything, God is everything, its only when we are coming from the mind that we see all as separate from God, so in this mind frame we need God, or we think we need god. When one is Self-Realized, then the whole question of God disappears, it is no longer needed.