Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-10-2019, 12:46 AM
Knower
What can you tell about someone from their aura?

Just wondering, how much can someone see in an aura? I don’t see them myself, nor is it a path i’m Particularly interested in right now, but I would like to know how much someone could find out if they were to read mine.
Old 29-10-2019, 05:52 AM
Pathfinder

Why should anybody be interested in reading your aura??
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.
Old 29-10-2019, 08:16 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aglaya
Why should anybody be interested in reading your aura??
I dunno. What if someone simply reads most people they meet?
Old 29-10-2019, 08:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastthemirror
I dunno. What if someone simply reads most people they meet?
Seriously?
Think about this. We can all read someone's aura in a way by feeling. We feel if we like someone or not, we feel if someone's likely nice or not, and so on.
Do you do that with every single person you meet in a day?
Just think of it. It'd be totally exhausting to do. And there's no point either as most people you come across aren't people you have to engage with. Like a simple passer-by in the street.

So you really think someone who can see aura colours or energy would read everyone they see?
Normally people who can feel and see a lot shut that ability down so they don't get exhausted or overwhelmed.
Old 29-10-2019, 10:21 AM
Mainly, I feel their wounded spirit through the external smile.
So many walking wounded.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-10-2019, 03:34 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Seriously?
Think about this. We can all read someone's aura in a way by feeling. We feel if we like someone or not, we feel if someone's likely nice or not, and so on.
Do you do that with every single person you meet in a day?
Just think of it. It'd be totally exhausting to do. And there's no point either as most people you come across aren't people you have to engage with. Like a simple passer-by in the street.

So you really think someone who can see aura colours or energy would read everyone they see?
Normally people who can feel and see a lot shut that ability down so they don't get exhausted or overwhelmed.
All right, no need to get aggressive. I don’t know much about all this, it was just a thought that worried me.
Old 29-10-2019, 07:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastthemirror
All right, no need to get aggressive. I don’t know much about all this, it was just a thought that worried me.
Aggressive??? Wow... I'm just trying to help you explain and see another's point of view.
A bit of appreciation for putting in the time & effort to help you is too much to ask for I suppose.
Old 02-11-2019, 01:01 AM
MAYA EL

I can instantly see the integrity of the person's soul and how truthful they are as well as the baggage that still has a hand in manipulating there life and decisions. And I do it with everyone I come across day to day but I don't tell anyone that I can do it instead I keep it to myself. And don't worry about fairy PMS girl shes just hormonally unhappy on top of the sour attitude because she feels she doesn't get enough recognition and respect for all the "knowledge" she has when she has just simply developed a complex built upon information she was given by other people and their experiences that she's claiming as her own. It's a ego thing she'll get over it eventually try not to take her too serious