Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 26-10-2019, 03:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Post Results from my first past life regression therapy

I recently visited a past life regression therapist in order to determine if 1.) I could sustain focused concentration in a hypnotized state, 2.) determine if a true metaphysical phenomenon (encountering a past life) could be accessed, 3.) determine if any positive after-effects of such a phenomenon could be gained from the experience.

Prior to the session, the therapist stated that while in a trance, images could potentially appear as still events (such as photographs) or mobile events (such as a film). My particular encounter appeared as the previous (still events) in stages with the ability to discern the emotional state of the individual/s being observed in the experience. The following are the scenes I encountered in a hypnotized trance during my past life regression:

Scene 1
I was asked to observe the scene around me. My observation was that of a star lit night sky in Europe (possibly Scandinavia). Panning left to right I could see beautiful green trees, green grass, a mountainous region with a water front before me. There was a woman (me) wearing white, light skinned with dark hair in her middle age (possibly 30s-40s). The time was early to mid medieval. There was a breeze like that of the Fall season with very moderate temps. The woman was star gazing in an introspective manner. She appeared to be hypnotized by the stars while thinking of another option for her life.

Scene 2
This woman (possibly named Wanna or Vanna) was seated in her home with a man who was her husband. Her facial expression was that of someone who was dispirited. Her emotions were troubled due to her husband’s demanding nature. She was verbally and emotionally abused and made to feel insignificant. The two lived alone with no children. The house and table she sat at appeared to be made of a type of wood. Her husband was tall and heavy set. He also had light skin with dark wavy hair.

Scene 3
Her husband had her pinned up against a wall. He was either pulling her hair back or holding her arm back against her will. This episode revealed that he was physically abusive along with being verbally and emotionally abusive.

Scene 4
Forwarding through their lives, the time comes for her husband’s death. She has now lost the security of dependency but at the same time a relieving feeling of freedom over takes her. Her community steps in to take her in and help shelter her. They all knew about her abuse but was afraid to intervene. Her husband brought an aura of fear to the community. Now, she is free to express herself and is given healthy support and is being made to feel as if there is another life away from her previous marriage.

Scene 5
In her ripened age (possibly 70s). She passes away in the care of her community.

Scene 6
The therapist takes me to the point after death to receive a message from my soul on what is to be learned from that life. A circular image of light appears and tells me that I am important, and I do count. It says do not simply think of the things I want to do, but not be fearful to put them into action by doing. Be compassionate since others have a similar path as mine and to use that understanding to help them.

Commentary:
During the session, Wanna’s husband appeared to be my own mother in my current life who was very punitive, stubborn and unforgiving on several occasions during my childhood. At 21, my mother moved to another state which brought such freedom to me until this day. The death of Wanna’s husband was experienced in a similar manner. Interestingly, from a child till this day I go into a trance when looking up at a star lit sky or even watching the lights of an airplane flash as it moves across a dark sky. I get an immediate nostalgic feeling. This is also in line with the opening first scene of Wanna staring up at this beautiful star lit, complete moon sky. Furthermore, prior to the session I communicated with the therapist about my lack of confidence which forbids me to take jobs that require leadership roles. My self-esteem always lacked in this area. Wanna’s husband also made her feel insignificant and dependent on him while negatively impacting her self concept.

The after-effects so far were both immediate and longitudinal. The immediate effect was a deep inner peace that had engulfed me after the first couple of days of the session. Later, a stronger sense of confidence emerged. So far, I no longer dwell in self deprecating mentalism. Instead, I focus more on strengths and view weaknesses as a part of human imperfection that all mankind deals with. This session of course most likely did not scratch the surface of the depth that exists deep within as what Freud would call the “unconscious” but it satisfied my questions at the beginning of this thread so far.