Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-06-2013, 10:30 PM
faith83

Quote:
Originally Posted by niick
I had something similar happen to me once. I was trying to use the law of attraction to attract a girlfriend. And as part of my process I would fall asleep with my arm around a pillow imagining that it was my new girlfriend. Like they say, you have to imagine what you want as if you already have it. So that's what I was doing. Anyway, I feel asleep like that and experienced sleep paralysis and it felt like someone was behind me and put their arm around me. Scared the **** out of me because I was sleeping alone and since I was in sleep paralysis I couldn't move.

I believe we leave our bodies a little while we are sleeping. And once you're in sleep paralysis it's very easy to leave your body. So what I think happened is that my astral body floated over to where the pillow was at that I had my arm around. So my physical arm which was around the pillow was also now around my astral body. And experiencing myself from the astral body It felt like someone had their arm around me. Just didn't realize at the time that it might have been me.

Could have also been a spirit I guess, but I doubt it. The only time it has ever happened was the one time I sleep with my arm around the pillow. Won't do that again.

LOL i actually was sleeping that way. But i sleep that way just about every night

How did LOA work out for you? Did it bring you a girlfriend?
Old 09-06-2013, 10:35 PM
AdAstra

I had sleep paralysis a while ago–something simple that made it go away was rearranging the way my bed faced. Got the tip off of a google search, but it did work.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:47 PM
faith83

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightgreen
I had sleep paralysis a while ago–something simple that made it go away was rearranging the way my bed faced. Got the tip off of a google search, but it did work.

LOL that makes sense. Change your position and confuse the heck of them LOL
Old 10-06-2013, 01:35 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith83
Thank you fire. In the past I've used in scents and slept with a bible (that I recently lost somewhere in my tiny apartment). I will absolutely put the salt next to my bed. For some reason these things don't like when I try to.do internal healing
It's okay, love. To put it this way, they are most likely leeches that depend on the energy of your lower vibrating emotions to sustain themselves. As you emerge more and more into love, the connection between your local self and spirit will strengthen, which in turn will result in greater emotional balace for you. They may thus try to resist this by attempting to stir up things emotionally. However, they really are completely redundant in existence and do not deserve any of your attention. Just hold on to your power and continue to unfold the pathway of your heart.

By the way, does your bed have no under ? It will work better if you are emerged within the energy field of the salt by lying above it, positioned underneath the center of your body. Alternatively, though, you can just fill a small freezer bag and place it comfortably under your mattress.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:02 AM
Ivy

To me, it would be a real shame if you took what could be a beautiful hug and made it into something so problematic as leeches.

What happened was a bit 'creepy' but did no harm and you felt no fear. And that is the experience.

Now you can choose to take a positive view that makes you feel good and energises you. Or you can take a negative stance that makes it a bit dramatic and makes you the victim of something leeching your energy - and by doing so, it will decrease your energy levels.

But they are just stories that reflect your mind. All you can really know is the experience.

As I say, I really hope you choose to find the beauty in it.
Old 12-06-2013, 05:09 PM
Pathfinder
I think i have felt something like that before myself but at the time i thought it was a flashback of abuse ( some one holding me ) until now
Its happened a long long time ago when i was 19 the only person i can think of it was, was my granddad( who i never met ) on my mums side of the family as all my others in my family where alive then
Old 21-04-2014, 03:09 AM
Experiencer
I think I was hugged last week too. But I don't think I was awake.
I usually have trouble to start sleeping so after trying for a couple of hours, there's a moment when you can't really follow your thoughts and you sleep. Like I always do, I was in "soldier" position.
So I had just started sleeping and somehow I was aware of that, conscious in some way... I thought I was dreaming except that I just felt like I was lying in the bed with my eyes closed. Then I felt someone lying by my side, not like a presence or goose bumps, but a solid person. As I said I was in soldier position, but that someone turned me over to make room for him/her. (single bed)
I was feeling like I couldn't breath almost suffocating and that start to scare me. (I just had a cold days before and I also have some issues like rhinitis, could it be the cause?)
I tried to open my eyes, speak, wake up but I couldn't. Mentally I was saying him/her to please go away, that I was uncomfortable with that.
Then the "being" wrapped one arm around me(spooning). I tried to push him/her away but it hold me, it was stronger than me. I kept telling mentally to leave and always trying to open my eyes. Its arms seemed like it belong to a slender person, anyway it wasn't leaving, as dramatic or overreacting as it may sound I said to go away in name of Jesus. It wasn't working, I was saying all that in my native language, then I decided to use my second language which is English and after a few moments I managed to wake up. I was so scared and relieved that I didn't notice in what position I was after that "dream".
I think I took more 2 hours to get back to sleep after that.
So is this sleep paralysis? 'Cause I really think I was sleeping but not having an usual dream, more like my spirit instead of going to the "realm" of dreams just stayed on bed and some unknown guest showed up, if that makes sense.

And speaking of Jesus... I once had a nightmare, felt like sleeping, lying in the bed instead of regular dream too, but in that one I could see my bed. Then I would hear some whispering and feel like I was being carried away. I could see the living room, tried to wake up, managed to stand and run to the kitchen door. Look again and I'm in bed again. Again being carried, run again to the door, I'm in bed again. Felt really hot like I was having a fever. Again, stand, run, hit the door, that time it started to drag me, not carrying anymore. I was trying to fight it and pray, but I couldn't complete any praying. There was that whispering. Finally I said Jesus help me. And I saw a man in white hood, could see his hair but not his face 'cause he was kind of looking down. He raised his hand,I held it and immediately woke up. I stayed awake after that.
Old 21-04-2014, 06:54 AM
Ivy

I get hugged in spirit, it's very beautiful.

I don't worry to much about where it comes from. It's a hug always needed, and I gratefully accept the love.