Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 03-08-2017, 07:31 PM
Seeker

Guided meditation-meditation stories

Does anyone know any good guided meditations? And also if you have any mediation stories where you first met your spirit guide(s) I would love to hear them!
Old 04-08-2017, 01:55 AM
Pathfinder
I have a terrific meditation that can work for anyone. I've been using a number based method to meditate to white and immerse in to a whole another level of relaxation, clarity and spiritual well-being.

You want to see the light? Learn this string of numbers perfectly so you can call it up with as little effort as possible and even draw it with your eyes closed. The string is 8142916345. It's not a real phone number, but, you could say it is a Cosmic phone number.

If you have it memorized, your brain will be able to hang it out in front of you with purple strings. Learn it so well that you could inhale it all in one try. It's important to stay out of the way and just let your brain dial the number.

The trick is to not be looking at the phone number when you are using it, but, to be facing with your eyes forward and your mind pointed towards your 3rd eye. If you're not familiar with your 3rd eye, it can be found at roughly a 45 degree angle up from the tip of your nose out in front of your forehead. It's equal parts circular window and tunnel. It can be a fickle thing at times. You throw the switch correctly and it's all clarity,etc. The more you use it, the more energy it requires and it can get a little weird if you fly too high.

The better you get at dialing the number with as little effort as possible and letting yourself follow the result, the better your immersion will be. You can use it for clarity when your eyes are opened or to dial a ride to dreamland when they are closed.

There is plenty more exploration after you start hitting white. Some really profound and advanced stuff. I'll share it all if you want to take the whole journey.

Give it a try and you just might be surprised.

GG

Last edited by gerrygriz : 04-08-2017 at 04:41 AM.