Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 20-11-2016, 07:20 AM
Renegade Renegade is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 77
  Renegade's Avatar
Looking for someone to work with me / intense Spiritual Awakening symptons

Hello my name is Stephen,

I found out today that working with someone to manage the process makes the transition easier, quicker and less traumatic


I've been greatly confused at times as I don't fully understand how all this works, my symptoms really began to take form this summer

I'm at a stage now where I can feel like entire pressure throughout my brain, which I understand is that I'm experiencing is an opening of the crown chakra.

Any help would be very appreciated

I've been trying to fully understand all of this on my own, including mediating, biaural beats, opening my 3rd third, detoxing the pinal gland, lucid dreaming, etc.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 20-11-2016, 06:32 PM
heart heart is offline
Administrator
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I live, why need a location to do that
Posts: 1,258
  heart's Avatar
the most important thing to remember when you open your third eye chakra and upwards is the higher in energy you go the deeper you will need to ground, or the higher you go the harder you will fall if you fail to recognize the importance of grounding

the mind is your home, it is empty and open for all to enter if you do not ground while experiencing these things. an empty house entertains the devil so I recommend grounding and protection from things seen and unseen

you ground by balancing the rest of your chakras, the heart chakra is your center and seat of power, from it you emanate energy in a circular motion, below the heart. chakra energy moves downwards through the navel sacral and base chakras and continues towards the center of the earth where it is anchored, You cannot leave the plain of the living and know the unknowable without doing this first
just by doing this you will feel very heavy and secure

now we move the chakra energy upwards starting at your seat of power, the heart. through the throat chakra the third eye, and finally through the crown chakra, you can go very high in these lighter energies hence the very good reason why you need to ground
__________________
"fear is energy that's judged...
by only a conditioned mind"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 20-11-2016, 06:38 PM
Melahin Melahin is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,448
 
What is happening is that your desire is stronger than you are allowing it to flow through you. You have to find a way to ease out of it and then soften back into it. Then the symptoms you will experience are only those of joy.
__________________
I am the flower, the tree, the vine. I am the path
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 20-11-2016, 09:17 PM
DreamKey DreamKey is offline
Knower
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 246
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
Hello my name is Stephen,

I found out today that working with someone to manage the process makes the transition easier, quicker and less traumatic



If you're talking about spiritual awakening, working with a teacher can accelerate things. It can also lead to dependence and exploitation, meaning, nobody is actually in control over if and when you happen to wake up. Working with someone to manage the process can sometimes equate with working with someone to prevent the process.

Quote:
I've been greatly confused at times as I don't fully understand how all this works, my symptoms really began to take form this summer

I'm at a stage now where I can feel like entire pressure throughout my brain, which I understand is that I'm experiencing is an opening of the crown chakra.

Awakening unfolds through different mediums of expression in a variety of ways and experiences. What you are awakening to is that consciousness is not limited to the body appearing in consciousness.

You mentioned in another thread you were dealing with some pretty heavy spirit influence. Another way of looking at that is to say 'consciousness is not conscious of the forces causing it to think and feel along certain lines'. Consciousness is under the illusion of 'being the thinking and feeling person' in consciousness. Realizing you are not that person is awakening.

I can't comment much on the pressure in your brain, but if it's unpleasant you might consider medical attention. You are likely in a split emotional field, and it is not other than the human mind that generates that and sustains it. This sustenance runs unconsciously, so in order to alleviate the pressure or open the crown chakra, one would have to notice the mechanisms keeping it in place.

Quote:

Any help would be very appreciated

I've been trying to fully understand all of this on my own, including mediating, biaural beats, opening my 3rd third, detoxing the pinal gland, lucid dreaming, etc.

Stay safe.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 20-11-2016, 09:19 PM
DreamKey DreamKey is offline
Knower
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 246
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
the most important thing to remember when you open your third eye chakra and upwards is the higher in energy you go the deeper you will need to ground, or the higher you go the harder you will fall if you fail to recognize the importance of grounding

the mind is your home, it is empty and open for all to enter if you do not ground while experiencing these things. an empty house entertains the devil so I recommend grounding and protection from things seen and unseen

you ground by balancing the rest of your chakras, the heart chakra is your center and seat of power, from it you emanate energy in a circular motion, below the heart. chakra energy moves downwards through the navel sacral and base chakras and continues towards the center of the earth where it is anchored, You cannot leave the plain of the living and know the unknowable without doing this first
just by doing this you will feel very heavy and secure

now we move the chakra energy upwards starting at your seat of power, the heart. through the throat chakra the third eye, and finally through the crown chakra, you can go very high in these lighter energies hence the very good reason why you need to ground

I would not say that one can know the unknowable, but rather, one is the unknowable, or you could say awakening is the realization that nothing known is you.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 20-11-2016, 11:59 PM
heart heart is offline
Administrator
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I live, why need a location to do that
Posts: 1,258
  heart's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamKey
I would not say that one can know the unknowable, but rather, one is the unknowable, or you could say awakening is the realization that nothing known is you.

I wrote a poem to this effect, but will not place it here as it deviates from the thread topic
__________________
"fear is energy that's judged...
by only a conditioned mind"
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 21-11-2016, 01:49 AM
running running is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: in my truck. anywhere usa
Posts: 4,486
  running's Avatar
David Spero offers free wednesday meditations if shaktipat is up your alley.

Living unhound forum has a chat room where you can get help. Jeff is very knowledgeable.

Plus there are many others if you search for it. See what works for u
__________________
Every day is an adventure.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 21-11-2016, 03:46 AM
vespa68 vespa68 is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,215
 
You are becoming more sensitive to energy and your physical body is catching up. It means you raised your consciousness. Meditation will help your body catch up. Nothing else you listed is useful. I have been through a major awakening myself but just went through it on my own. I never did actually find anyone to support me and did not really look for it. My spiritual guide came in later on. Its a very individual experience to find your true self and everyone is at different levels. Although it may seem nice to get support the whole awakening is also about finding your own strength. See what feels comfortable to you. The beginning is the hardest!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 21-11-2016, 04:51 AM
MysticVoyage MysticVoyage is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 33
 
Renegade - other than pressure in your brain, what awakening experiences have you been having?. Knowing what you are going through might help us all tune in and offer assistance.

I went through a major awakening 5 years ago and am still integrating it into daily life. Awakening is a journey, and there always seems to be more to learn.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 21-11-2016, 10:54 AM
Lorelyen Lorelyen is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 6,991
 
Take it a little bit easier. Step back and consolidate what you've discovered so far.

Do you journal your practices?

...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums