Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-08-2015, 11:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Hi Mindpower I noticed when i first started meditation spirit would move my head all the way to the right and then I went through a stage when thinking on Jesus it would turn up and out to the left now it turns down and to the left and I can feel my third eye looking at my heart and a very lovely feeling comes over me ,like my God is saying it is the heart that must be revered and worshipped and followed Hence LOVE..........is the true path........

Alright how are you feeling..? and yes we live in a illusion reality maybe to a certain extent. But the only thing that is real, and is not a illusion maybe is LOVE itself! not the word but the feeling Deep-soul. Obviously the word gets thrown about allot in spirituality, and in this world. Plus i think its highly miss-understood, and its power and potential is something far beyond human comprehension at this time within this density. But ultimately that's what we are trying to remember as people, to progress in life.

Again the heart from my research is not just about love, its a gateway to a intelligence and real intuition far beyond the pineal gland. I am sure there are many people seeing Ghosts, and Spirits big deal....
Old 03-08-2015, 01:18 AM
Master
Im not great, but in saying that it is a negative affirmation ,I truly believe I will level out ,I did give up the coke and only drink water but that has been a letting go of

having to keep up with it all as well as had a virus in march that has given me chronic fatigue, so cant do much anyway, just gotta keep believing in the daily

,momentary choices in love and listening for the perfect guidance,anyway thanks for asking and as a wise heart once said "Most assuredly ,I say to you, whatever you

ask The Father in my name ( Jesus representing the heart or love) He will give you....ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full" Jesus Christ...........
Old 03-08-2015, 03:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Im not great, but in saying that it is a negative affirmation ,I truly believe I will level out ,I did give up the coke and only drink water but that has been a letting go of

having to keep up with it all as well as had a virus in march that has given me chronic fatigue, so cant do much anyway, just gotta keep believing in the daily

,momentary choices in love and listening for the perfect guidance,anyway thanks for asking and as a wise heart once said "Most assuredly ,I say to you, whatever you

ask The Father in my name ( Jesus representing the heart or love) He will give you....ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full" Jesus Christ...........

Well that's good that you have given up drinking coke. You remembered my strict advice! You have to be drinking water....

I do remember that you have to eliminate certain foods, try adding some chlorella its a super-food which has even be studied by NASA and used as space food. But of course everything in this density is a trick of the mind, all health conditions are as much emotional as they are physical! so yes you are right, you have to be careful what you are affirming.

And yes keep doing your thing!
Old 03-08-2015, 03:12 AM
Octy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Let's you use the 3rd eye, for a start.

But, sorry to say you don't open the pineal gland. It's there....
Whoever gave you that premise is way off the mark.

Tiny as it is the pineal is it's vital to the imagination and exploring within.
If you drink fluorinated water is probably on the way to calcification so if
you're involved in anything involving visualisation or creativity, avoid the stuff.
I had read something along these lines. There are many things to avoid right?
Old 03-08-2015, 03:14 AM
Octy

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
Well that's good that you have given up drinking coke. You remembered my strict advice! You have to be drinking water....

I do remember that you have to eliminate certain foods, try adding some chlorella its a super-food which has even be studied by NASA and used as space food. But of course everything in this density is a trick of the mind, all health conditions are as much emotional as they are physical! so yes you are right, you have to be careful what you are affirming.

And yes keep doing your thing!
Ahh... forgive me if I've only grabbed onto the tail end... I've not read all the posts. I find what you shared about the emotional side (of health conditions) interesting. Hmm. .. I think I might post a topic which skims along these lines. Thanks