Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-06-2018, 06:31 PM
Newbie ;)

dreams last night

I dreamed I was in a mansion that was only furnished in one bedroom the living room and the kitchen. It was a drug dealers house (I used to be a drug dealer now in recovery). I forget alot of specific details here but when the dream shifted I was lucid dreaming and I created a bunker outside near some trees then the mansion had changed too. The whole city did. I had the responsibility of delivering10kg of assorted drugs from the bunker to someone i never met before. So I put the drugs in a duffel bag along with a gun and ordered an uber. On the way there I decided to take the package to an associate to confirm the delivery because I didn't know who this person was.

In another dream I was in my bed at the hospital and being woken up by the nurse in reality then once I woke up to a knock at a locked door behind me where there is supposed to be a window i answered and there was a police woman dressed in white who asked in a man who's name started with "H" was there it was a police officer in the building who was behind me dressed in black.

Another dream my sister was visiting me and we went for a walk. I was watching a dramatic interaction across the lot when I noticed she was gone. There were two Vans ahead I thought her to be kidnapped in one of them. I dug out some large sharp rocks from the soil and some had green and blue gemstones embedded into them. I had already smashed the windshields of both Vans and closed a gate to stop them from leaving. I woke up while digging for rocks and planning my attack on them considering they could have guns.
Old 19-06-2018, 09:04 PM
Master
i think that the mansion is representative of your "heavenly mansion"...
it's like an estate available to you now, on a spiritual level, but you've
only furnished it minimally (with 'the essentials'). the bunker you'd
created, and the whole shift of scene, was due to your 'entrenchment'
into a particular mindset (which you may be wanting to free yourself of);
that part seems more of a distraction than an advancement of your
personal evolution.

part two has a lot of misdirection: turning you around, windows that
became locked doors, etc. i sorta have the feeling that you've got
someone (a spirit guide) watching your back for you [named "H..."].

part three also has misdirection, a theme for all three; here it involves
the mysterious, inexplicable disappearance of your sister. i can't place
my finger on it, but the discovery of those gemstones is probably the
most significant feature... they'd represent your having uncovered
some 'hidden treasure' that'll be beneficial for you (the other elements
seem inconsequential (distractions/misdirection)).