Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 24-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Nadine

More info please

Hi, i had a reiki taster session and now quite fancy learning it myself. Can anyone tell me more about it, or any good books that will expalin how it effects you?
Old 25-01-2012, 03:54 AM
CatChild

What specifically was it about Reiki that appealed to you?

I am a level 3 master practitioner and half way to attaining my master teacher level. Reiki is a very old healing technique that is (I sense), changing or rather updating itself to a newer energy if that makes sense. I cannot explain in any specifics, but both my Reiki master and I both 'felt' something changing with the healing process itself. Intuitively we both were inclined to ponder new information re symbols etc.

Reiki is taught in three levels.

Level 1- Self Healing and more focussed on Physical.

Level 2- Healing others. Focussed on Emotional. Introduction to symbols.

Level 3- Spiritual Healing. Introduction to more symbols.

There is an attunement process with each level. Expect to feel very different after each attunement until you have settled into the new gift!

Reiki affects you in very positive ways. Relaxation, connection and healing are just three examples that come immediately to mind. I'd encourage everyone to at least receive their level 1. It's important to be able to Self heal.
Old 27-01-2012, 10:55 PM
shifty123

one thing

That I've learned through reiki. Is that i enjoy sharing Gods lovewith other people. Even if I've never met them. Plus when im doing my daily ritual. The more i become attuned to the energy. The more i realize i have to learn.
Old 29-01-2012, 01:58 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine
Hi, i had a reiki taster session and now quite fancy learning it myself. Can anyone tell me more about it, or any good books that will expalin how it effects you?

Hello

As a Reike Master I can say its very much an individual expereince in HOW one takes in the energy and how that Reiki Master gives forth the energy. It all depends on the levels of vibrations one reicieves too that being how strong the person giving energy is. It is always done from a place of trust and for the highest good intent of the person getting it.

When I was taking me Master Level there was a fellow student that worked on me, and I fell into a deep sleep. NOT at all like me to surrender so in trust. Her energy felt good and while laying on the table was not good for me neck I did surrender into letting it go.

When I am giving a treatment and I do a lot via the computer and remotely it is an almost whisper touch one's say they feel on the surface of the skin but on a deeper level the FEEL a vibration or flow of energy.

Lynn