Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-10-2017, 09:35 AM
Master

the twin flame reality Eternal flame? is that where the twin flame lable is the reality for both people about each other in total awareness or does it only need to apply to one of you and the other need not know the details? what is the reality for twin flames? and yes loryeln has a point,
Quote:
excludes those victims of falsity or misplaced beliefs. Their presence here - perhaps seeking support or a shoulder to lean on - would be classed a "without experience" and potentially negative.

support here i find is only to support the fantasy and hand out kleenex when the 'my twin' marries or finds someone to have an actual real relationship with.
Old 21-10-2017, 09:43 AM
Master
It seems like you are in love with somebody who is in love with another person who is in love with another person also. Twin flame or not, this is a recipe for disaster. It might do you a lot of good to step back from that situation and look for someone who will return your love and maybe love you the way you want to be loved even if they turn out not to be your twin flame.
Old 21-10-2017, 09:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
It seems like you are in love with somebody who is in love with another person who is in love with another person also. Twin flame or not, this is a recipe for disaster. It might do you a lot of good to step back from that situation and look for someone who will return your love and maybe love you the way you want to be loved even if they turn out not to be your twin flame.
Best advice for any and all of us (eternal flame too). dont 'chase' fantasy or twin flame experience. love and be loved by someone that can and will and wants to love you, us the way we need to be loved. the ideal of twin flame has become so absurd now it's one of those mainstream teenage fads. No joke. it's ridiculous. Chase it if you want. Many here support chasing the twin flamery experience. like the one you chase has found someone she likes. you can too. and they might actually return the interest at the same level.
Old 21-10-2017, 09:49 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
My Twin, is now racing off to be with this guy. She's been chasing for 3 years. (We only mutually woke up to our connection this year, but her head is still full of this fantasy guy).

She told me yesterday he is her perfect man. She's a country girl and she loves her country man.

The thing is, he's an emotionally abusive creep that sleeps around.
But you see, this is your view of what she should want and feel and allows her no choice of her own.

Isn't that a little controlling? Possessive? I mean, what gives you the right to dictate her terms? She may fulfil your desires but evidently isn't your twin according to all I read about it and I've followed up a few variations I can tell you.

Quote:
It's all 3D fantasy. She's never once told me he has good inner qualities.
It sounds like she'd be wasting her time. 3D is the nearest we get to real. Fantasy starts beyond 3D.

Quote:
I don't know about you, but I don't chase perfection or love people based on being the 'perfect partner' by 3D standards.

Anyone else see this in real life? People chasing the fantasy life, that doesn't actually exist?

Real life? Isn't that 3D? Where d'you meet people, get to know them... yup, you got it - here in the 3D.
It reminds me of a bloke I know who's a bit of a card. He and his mate were talking about "women" one evening. A particular name came up. He said "Nahhh...give me a scrubber any day!" (Scrubber being a rough kind of gal, unsophisticated. "Buy me a couple of gins and I'll give you what you want" etc.)

Each to their own really. And I'd be loath to expect someone to conform to what I think they should be, feel and do. Just my view but bluntly - selfish.
Old 21-10-2017, 10:07 AM
Knower

You are married, you are in love with your wife and you are happy.

Let go and pray for your twin that while she is running after her "fantasy" that she will find a place where she too can find love, happiness and a place where she belongs.
Old 21-10-2017, 10:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
It reminds me of a bloke I know who's a bit of a card. He and his mate were talking about "women" one evening. A particular name came up. He said "Nahhh...give me a scrubber any day!" (Scrubber being a rough kind of gal, unsophisticated. "Buy me a couple of gins and I'll give you what you want" etc.)
Jesus Christ Well, if nothing else I admire his honesty.
Old 21-10-2017, 11:44 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Jesus Christ Well, if nothing else I admire his honesty.

Hah, well, you know what blokes are like - pump 'em up with a couple of pints... out come truths!

In vino veritas! In wine, truth....so the saying goes.
Old 21-10-2017, 12:16 PM
Guide

Regardless if they are a twin flame.. they attract what they are! a toxic person will attract a toxic person to be in a toxic relationship. Of course they are chasing a fantasy relationship.. when its all built on lies by a narcissist, sociopath or psychopath they are sold an immaculate dream and buy into it. As if somehow a liars words will lead to a greater reality that actually never comes.
Old 21-10-2017, 12:16 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Hah, well, you know what blokes are like - pump 'em up with a couple of pints... out come truths!

In vino veritas! In wine, truth....so the saying goes.

Some of us dont even need a single sip of anything for that to happen
Old 21-10-2017, 02:04 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan948
You are married, you are in love with your wife and you are happy.

Let go and pray for your twin that while she is running after her "fantasy" that she will find a place where she too can find love, happiness and a place where she belongs.

Ditto. I've read you wish to stay and help your wife in 3D, possibly have children.

TF had to have absorbed that reality, right? Would it not be unfair to expect her to stick around and be your perfect fantasy girl?