Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-10-2017, 04:25 AM
Knower
Red face Chasing Fantasy Relationships Vs Twin Flame experience

My Twin, is now racing off to be with this guy. She's been chasing for 3 years. (We only mutually woke up to our connection this year, but her head is still full of this fantasy guy).

She told me yesterday he is her perfect man. She's a country girl and she loves her country man.

The thing is, he's an emotionally abusive creep that sleeps around.

Everyone in her life has said he's bad news, but she's romanticised even that (They just don't know us etc).

Like most manipulators, he's got a good sales pitch, and has sold her on this fantasy life she will live when they get together....after he divorces his wife to be with her...

It's all 3D fantasy. She's never once told me he has good inner qualities.

He's her reward for having a hard life.

I don't know about you, but I don't chase perfection or love people based on being the 'perfect partner' by 3D standards.

Anyone else see this in real life? People chasing the fantasy life, that doesn't actually exist?
Old 21-10-2017, 04:44 AM
Knower

'Reality' is a fantasy of our own creation whether we create what others would label good or bad based on their perspective - and whatever ours is too, of course.
Old 21-10-2017, 04:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
Anyone else see this in real life? People chasing the fantasy life, that doesn't actually exist?

Have you been reading the threads in this section?
Old 21-10-2017, 04:55 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalli
Have you been reading the threads in this section?

That is what I was thinking but didn't say. It may not be an area for us posting here to judge. ha But I get it. The question is about the 3D part.
Old 21-10-2017, 05:30 AM
Master

the twin flame concept and theory is a fantasy. at least she has a better chance of being in and maintaining an actual relationship with someone. As soon as he 'divorces' lol but hey, this is life, you get what you are.
Old 21-10-2017, 06:11 AM
Knower
Honestly, there needs to be a place that is supportive of people who have experience in Twin Flame reality. Tired of these people without experience just mocking everything.
Old 21-10-2017, 06:31 AM
Knower

I don't know if twin flames are just a fantasy. Reality and fantasy seem to both play a role in all of our important relationships, twin flame or not.

For me personally, reality and fantasy have very blurry boundaries. Sometimes fantasy is a reality and reality is a fantasy. I just am not sure any of us truly know what is reality and what is fantasy.
Old 21-10-2017, 06:37 AM
Master

it's a fantasy unless the person you call the twin flame is totally in it with you, aware, consenting and knowledgable about what 'twin flame' concepts and theories are and happily apply it to you also. otherwise not only is it fantasy but a one sided one.
Old 21-10-2017, 07:18 AM
Experiencer
I'm really surprised at the language people are using in their posts. Twin flames is something different to everybody. You ask what a twin flame is and you're going to get a different answer for every person you ask.

If anyone thinks that the Twin Flame relationship is a fantasy, I'm confused why you were in a forum that is for twin flames and soulmates. Ultimately this language isn't helping anyone. Our entire existence is a fantasy.

@ eternal flame
Nobody but you can know what you are going through. But I will say that there is some good people in here who will offer their own opinions for you to take or leave. My advice to anyone is if it is triggering you... That's a cue for you to look at it. There's something there.

That said, I would absolutely let her go. Wish her well and cut ties as much as you can. WAY Way easier said than done! I know.

You you say you had your Awakening A year ago? You have a lot of learning to do! You have to learn who you are Post Awakening. LOL That is no small feat! So very much karma to weed through. Ugh

Learn To Love Yourself. Learn who you are and what you want in your life. And when you can love yourself fully and unconditionally, then add another person to that mix. It won't matter who it is at that point.

It sounds like she has a lot of the same lessons to learn. Clearing the 3D ego of what it means to be successful and so on.

That's just my advice but holding on to things/people that doesn't allow the flow of love and keeps you stuck. I hope things get better for you. ♡

PS. Also my opinion but unless we learn our lessons the energies will just continue to get harder and harder. There's not going to be a relief for some time.
Old 21-10-2017, 09:17 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
Honestly, there needs to be a place that is supportive of people who have experience in Twin Flame reality. Tired of these people without experience just mocking everything.

Here?

But this is a "public" forum and the rules would have to be changed to state that only those seeking or indulging in twin-flamery are allowed to post.... which wouldn't make for much discussion and excludes those victims of falsity or misplaced beliefs. Their presence here - perhaps seeking support or a shoulder to lean on - would be classed a "without experience" and potentially negative.

And those who turn up in the hope of helping - at least with the right sentiment no matter how efficacious such help is - you may decide are "mocking". There seem to be a few sites elsewhere devoted to those who have enjoined with their twins and subscribe to the doctrinaire.