Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-10-2017, 11:24 AM
Experiencer
What the heck just happened?!?

I haven't had a whole lot of contact with my TF energetically. There's been moments where I'm feeling him pulling at me or occasionally glimpse through his eyes but mostly this has been all deep knowing and confusion.

While I was in the bath I kept feeling heavy energies and could feel sadness and separation slowly rolling over me. So odd! It got progressively worse then I felt sobs and rage trying to burst out of me. But they were dry sobs and I had no idea where it was coming from.

They lingered there for a bit and I was trying to catch my breath. Then I felt the deepest sorrow that I've felt in a very long time. Like right after we stopped sharing intimately. I felt like I was losing him all over again. I kept seeing him dying and then just not ever being with him again. It was devastating.

Since we stopped talking I've spent most of my time trying to focus on me and just I can do for my life purpose. Seeing him again was just a given when the time was right; not something I had to work towards except in healingand caring for myself.

But this was crazy! I was almost tempted to go look on his fb, something I haven't done in over 6 months. I couldn't stand to watch him die over and over again. It was like I was flipping through tv channels with different scenarios.

I'm a little numb and not sure what to think about it at all. I'm hoping it was done old energy that was being released by I'm not sure.
Old 20-10-2017, 12:04 PM
Deactivated Account
I was experiencing these seperation feelings last week.... it sucked LOL.
Really strong in my solar plexus and throat centres.

Been feeling quite isolated as well... as in - not feeling heard or seen or understood as I am within my partnership.

I have been forced further inwards to source connection and forced into full and complete acceptance of every moment just as it is... I have no where else to go and no where else to turn except to full connection and complete acceptance in each and every moment.

My guidance... just keeps telling me to BREATH... I am being called into deep and concious breathing and full acceptance... full source connection- no middle man or woman just self and source as is.

Phewwww.... yep... lol...

Hope you are... travelling ok! Don't worry... we are all in this together
Old 20-10-2017, 04:57 PM
Experiencer
Is that what it was?? Separation energy? That was insane! Why would I get that now? Ugh...

Nothing has changed between us at all. Still radio silence. Maybe subconsciously holding on?
Old 20-10-2017, 07:32 PM
Newbie ;)

You say you were in a bath, it could be because of the water and relaxation. Your intelligent body and higher self probably used the perfect opportunity to cleanse and clear some energy that should've been dealt with earlier. I used to take long showers and baths while repeating a mantra, like in meditation. My body would start convulsing and I'd cry and laugh and get angry and what not. It's just a form of processing old or pent up stuff. I'd have the best sleep afterwards. I still love doing it from time to time.
Old 20-10-2017, 07:39 PM
Deactivated Account
I had mine with my husband - he went away for a couple of weeks and I felt a deep sadness from him in my solar plexus... he missed me and felt bad about the negative energy between us.

I actully have quite a bit of seperation feelings from an old friend of mine who I haven't seen in over ten years. It is a heart based feeling - I miss them alot but am being forced to just stay present and accept it all and maintain my energetic boundries while still conciously existing in a state of love.

Seperation feelings are quite intense at this moment. It is source seperation as well as feeling seperated from sm/tfs.... it is like a double, tripple whammy lol!!
.. I feel I am being prepared for seeing out the end of the year with the upcoming 11:11 and 12:12 into 2018... have to stand firm and be present - even (and especially) with these feelings.

As cr.apy as it all is - I feel myself getting stronger to stand firmly in my power and weather storms better lol. I feel like I am storm - proofing my life haha!
Actually two weeks ago before all this energy the Jehovas Witnesses gave me a pamphlet about storm proofing your home and how to weather storms.. lol... seems amusing now.
Old 20-10-2017, 07:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by arushofbloodtothehead
You say were in a bath, it could be because of the water and relaxation. Your intelligent body and higher self probably used the perfect opportunity to cleanse and clear some energy that should've been dealt with earlier. I used to take long showers and baths while repeating a mantra, like in meditation. My body would start convulsing and I'd cry and laugh and get angry and what not. It's just form of processing old or pent up stuff. I'd have the best sleep afterwards. I still love doing it from time to time.

I do that as well. Cleansing and balancing ritual while I am showering haha I was doing that alot when adjusting myself for Unity conciousness.

Now days I just do it to put the intention out each day to be clear, grounded and connected.
Old 21-10-2017, 02:02 AM
Guide

I was in the shower and my twin's face appeared close to mine. It got closer and merged with my face, then pulled away. This was very strong and clear. I've never had anything like that happen
Old 21-10-2017, 07:33 AM
Experiencer
I love my baths! I usually take one at least once a week. I tried put Epsom salt in or baking powder if I'm out.

Yes! Last night was entirely insane. I don't know what is going on with these energies but there has to be an end somewhere!!!

It feels as if there has been a shift in our connection. If we are finished, that's fine. But I sure as heck would like to know!!

What I really want to know, regardless of the outcome, is what is he feeling through all of this. Or I'm just crazy. LOL
Old 21-10-2017, 07:37 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Seperation feelings are quite intense at this moment. It is source seperation as well as feeling seperated from sm/tfs.... it is like a double, tripple whammy lol!!
.. I feel I am being prepared for seeing out the end of the year with the upcoming 11:11 and 12:12 into 2018... have to stand firm and be present - even (and especially) with these feelings.

Yeah I am really confused right now! What are you feeling on the 11:11 12:12 portals coming up? I had a message about the 28th whispered in my ear this morning. I'm thinking it's a personal message but maybe not.
Old 21-10-2017, 12:56 PM
Deactivated Account
No idea hahaha!
Any ideas on your end?!
I feel we may be in some uncharted territory. What a crazy and exciting time to be alive haha..

I am just choosing what I am aligning to very conciously while also...preparing myself for all manner of possibilities LOL!

I have been feeling stronger each day though as I am really conciously choosing to stand firm and remain grounded in my energy.

I just keep choosing love - courage and absolute freedom.