Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 14-10-2017, 10:47 AM
Master

Game of Thrones: Tarot Game

NB: There will be plot spoilers in this thread

Holla GoT fans!

Here's how this will roll:

1) Pull a card
2) Describe how it relates to a character or storyline event within Game of Thrones (both TV series and books count)

Repetitions are fine, but if you feel a card has been done to death, feel free to pull a different card.

I think this will be a fun way to link cards (especially court cards!!!) to personalities or situations.

Go! :)
Old 14-10-2017, 12:11 PM
Master

High Priestess reversed
* Shadowscapes

ooh. I feel like this is Melisandre, but after she was kind of knocked from power and starts (cognitively, not intuitively) reflecting that she may have made mistakes, and it's now time to act differently. She's not the Ultimately Revered High Priestess anymore, and now has to figure out what her future role will be. Still very intuitive, enigmatic and magical though, of course.
Old 15-10-2017, 12:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Sorry I would play, I just never watched the show!
Old 15-10-2017, 12:25 PM
55Degrees

I'll play.

King of Swords.
Druidcraft.
Aw, it's got to be Eddard Stark. He's a guy who believes in truth and justice (ok, we know he fibbed, but it was to protect his sister and her son). He'll do what is right, what is just, regardless of how he feels. He sits holding his sword aloft, showing he is not afraid to yield it's blade when necessary.
Old 16-10-2017, 12:16 AM
Master

* Fountain
Emperor reversed

Ooh, this could be three characters. There's a lot of red in the card so no suprises all my picks are Lannisters:

1) Joffrey - mad as a hatter, wanting everything and literally needing to be reined in by other people. Also a monster because he has lots of power but no self-control.

2) Tommen towards the end, when he has all the power but chooses to walk away from it all

3) Jamie; also having a lot of power but choosing to walk away from it all because he no longer believes in what he's fighting for. With clarifying cards of 8 of Cups rev (thinking one thing, doing another) and 4 of Cups reversed (finally walking away from a situation one disagrees with), I feel it's more Jamie than Tommen or Joffrey.
Old 16-10-2017, 07:30 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
* Fountain
Emperor reversed

Ooh, this could be three characters. There's a lot of red in the card so no suprises all my picks are Lannisters:

1) Joffrey - mad as a hatter, wanting everything and literally needing to be reined in by other people. Also a monster because he has lots of power but no self-control.

2) Tommen towards the end, when he has all the power but chooses to walk away from it all

3) Jamie; also having a lot of power but choosing to walk away from it all because he no longer believes in what he's fighting for. With clarifying cards of 8 of Cups rev (thinking one thing, doing another) and 4 of Cups reversed (finally walking away from a situation one disagrees with), I feel it's more Jamie than Tommen or Joffrey.

Definitely agree this is more Jamie.
Old 16-10-2017, 07:37 PM
55Degrees

The Hermit - RWS

This has got to be Sandor Clegane (The Hound).
Leaving King's Landing behind, he's been on a fairly solitary journey, even when he's been accompanied, he's never been a part of 'the group'. He's learned who he is on a very internal level, and is now living a more authentic life.
Old 16-10-2017, 11:33 PM
Master

Devil - Happy Tarot

Haha, can I say the church of R'hlorr? There's lots of fire here and 'chaining' - like in season 1 when Melisandre is burning all the effigies on the beach and converting a whole bunch of people to her religion.
Old 24-10-2017, 10:07 PM
55Degrees

Ace of Pents - Sweet Twilight
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b2/db/b9/b...6e5a3732a0.jpg

This is Leaf. Child of the Forest, from the earth and to the earth, each nourishes each other.
Old 29-10-2017, 09:59 AM
Master

^ Can totally see that one!

*Happy tarot (I know, not really a 'theme' deck but closest to hand atm)
3 of Swords

Ouch, this is so many moments, particularly for the poor Stark family. It makes me think of the moment Sansa realises Joffrey will kill her father anyway, of the time Arya sees her father about to be killed, of Cat Stark when she sees her son being murdered in front of her. There's a degree of shock - but also utter despair.

This is also Lysa Tully in the half second after Littlefingers pushes her out the Moon Door, realising he didn't love her after all.