Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-10-2017, 03:46 AM
Guide

:)
Hello... Interesting experience for sure... it is interesting to see some duality at play (light vs Dark) but it seemed to me as if you were tricked and used sexually but you enjoyed it. Am I right? Since this was a wonderful experience sexually you took this encounter as a positive one? Am I right?

Id say that you know something by your name having 77... are you familiar with angel numbers lol or are you a gambling man? Anyways... id say but this is an assumption that you are a man of responsibility. You dont even look at other females now that you have a wife? You really love them but I would assume that you guys are not sexually active... Id say that your wife is not sexually active as you but you dont really mind at all.

Sometimes when we develop a high amount of sexual energy weather it be from abstaining from sex or just being aroused by something constantly or recently before sleep that something like this would happen. If that was the case your aura would actually reflect this.. it would be bright red... beings passing by would be able to easily see such a thing and would walk right up to you and possibly invade your dreams for a opportunity to gain some sexual energy. Id say that this was a negative energy that did this just because your wife wasn't present in the dream. Marriages are sacred not just because the church or law says so but because 2 souls made a promise to be 1.

I have had sexual encounters on the spirit plane before but never with the presence of entities like that. I once lived with a couple for 4 months and we were all pretty close in vibration that when they had sex one night after abstaining because of my presence... I woke up in the middle of the night ejaculating at the same time... tsktsk...

but anyways.... if these beings turned out to be beings of a negative nature then you would see the consequences over time. One lady I talked to who did a lot of yoga (for exercise) not spirituality and also enjoyed ghost hunting... but knew nothing of protection and etc.... she attracted a lot of entities.... she had sexual encounters like the one you just describe but she did not care. It feels amazing right!? She had developed bruises that covered her body from her energy being used like that. There are way to enter such vibrations with your wife. Breathing at the same rhythm is a basic one... others include tantric sex and yoga. You could also start the spiritual journey with her through meditation...

But be careful with different energies you do not know who do such things... but you have to make the person decision for it not to happen... otherwise your just inviting it to happen.... lol to be tempted by the devil... because he gave you great orgasms...

As you learn along your path you will see that energies or entities come along in our lives and try to interject or manipulate beings who have no defenses or barriers... right now all this may seem like it nothing but once you really learn you will understand how important it is... these same beings depending on their polarity will try various other methods... One day it could be sex another day it could be something else ?

haha dont let it escalate into something else you dont want but dont worry... try to be happy or watch or do something fun and uplifting if you start to feel like your vibration is lowering.

But also this all could of been a metaphor lol but really it kinda seems like you were abducted and your memory was altered. Did you have any dry blood around your shins? Im not sure what the abduction rate is now a days but back then they would stimulate the gspot which for men is located in the butt lol.. and you would ejaculate like that... if you didnt know.

but good luck... take what you need an leave what you dont. I am not meaning to scare you but to merely list possibilities.