Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 16-10-2017, 07:27 PM
Master

How do you know who the male is? Main male. If you ask about a 'main male' and get something like wealthy male is the deck saying this is the card for the person you ask? but then it changes and goes either or. I find it confusing to know how and who to place a card with. Like i ask about a man and see him as main man and in the reading mature man or wealthy man and in some other reading can come out as main man. Im not sure how to know THAT CARD MEANS HIM or HER every time when it doesnt fit in context every time.
Old 16-10-2017, 07:56 PM
55Degrees

I suppose it depends on the actual question and the other cards around it. It isn't always about another person.

Wealthy Man can indicate business success, a fortuitous opportunity, as well as a business (wo)man or a successful career person.

Mature Man can be a wise advisor, someone who has your best interests at heart be it your father, a supportive boss or even a teacher/lecturer.

Main Man is usually seen as a sig. other, however if it's a reading for yourself and you're female, it could suggest using masculine energy (analytical skills & logic).

Ultimately, as I said, it's context is set by the question and surrounding cards.
Old 18-10-2017, 07:18 AM
Master
I FINALLY got my Kipper cards today. But I'm a bit disappointed. There's only one spread in the booklet and it uses ALL 36 CARDS! Way too much to take in. Has anyone got any advice on a small spread? Can you just ask a question and draw 3 cards for example? I'm in very unfamiliar territory with these babies.
Old 18-10-2017, 07:20 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
I FINALLY got my Kipper cards today. But I'm a bit disappointed. There's only one spread in the booklet and it uses ALL 36 CARDS! Way too much to take in. Has anyone got any advice on a small spread? Can you just ask a question and draw 3 cards for example? I'm in very unfamiliar territory with these babies.

Check out Lenormand spreads, they work the same for Kipper.
They work best using 2 cards minimum (although 3 cards is the most common), a single card draw will tell you nothing.
Old 18-10-2017, 08:49 PM
Master
^ Thanks Pisces Moon.

I have to say, after very deep and meaningful Tarot messages regarding my situation I got a lovely reply which made me feel much better regarding the uncertainty of my future, and with only two cards.

I asked "What can Kipper tell me?" and got:

I immediately recognised this as saying, "don't worry, things will work out financially in time after you sell the house", which gave me a much needed boost.

From the meaning in the booklet:

"Gaining a lot of money" indicates a large sum of money such as from an inheritance, winnings, real estate, assets, etc.

"Military Person" foremost represents people who wear uniforms in their profession" what can I say, Tony was in the military all his working life.
Old 18-10-2017, 10:03 PM
Master
I found a spread which is used for Kipper and Lenormand, which I thought I'd have a go at.

"Something that will happen in my life over the next week?"

Card 1 Living Room - Background
Card 2 Change - Current Situation
Card 3 Hope, Big Water - Probable Future/Outcome
Card 4 Military Person - Clarification Card

I get the impression that the message is I will continue to make improvements to the house (painting, doing the yard, etc) in the next week, which was the inheritance from Tony, bringing a sense of optimism in reaching my goal.

All in all, another very positive reading. I'm loving these cards
Old 22-10-2017, 08:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Hmm so mixing politics with kipper.

I ask if the party i voted for will win. Results will be in later. The cards favour my party.

Will wait and see if the prediction is true!
The cards favoured the party I voted for because they WON!

Prediction result = accurate.
Old 22-10-2017, 08:39 PM
Master

beautiful cards Pandora and cool readings!

The last kipper/lenni spread you got there. Are there placement names for the position of cards? Past, present, future, type thing?
Old 22-10-2017, 09:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
beautiful cards Pandora and cool readings!

The last kipper/lenni spread you got there. Are there placement names for the position of cards? Past, present, future, type thing?

Thanks Inika. Great thread I have to say!

No, no reference as such to past, present, future. The first card represented the background to the situation, the second card was the actual current situation, the third card was the probably outcome and the fourth card was a clarification card, which I'm taking is to tie it all in. So I guess the third card could be taken as the "future". But the other's are the present. Though I guess the first card as background could be the past, as the past could be the background to the situation. Hmmm.

So the background as living room, I took to mean the necessity of having to do the house up in case I have to sell, which is encompassing everything at the moment. In the booklet, one of the meanings is "everything to do with interior design", which is pretty apt.

Change as the current situation, is reflective of the big changes that are happening in my life, needing to sort everything out, organise the house, etc. The booklet for this card says, amongst other things "... may also show a change of location or a new beginning that you set in motion. This card is about all housing related aspects that have to do with change ... "

The outcome card speaks to me of a good outcome, that things will work out ok in time.

Military person as the clarification card sort of ties it all in for me, everything that's happening at the moment is the result of Tony's death, so everything's sort of revolving around that at the moment.

So if taken as past, present, future, it could read:

past (living room) the need to do up the house in case have to sell (which I've been doing for some time now)
present (change) the changes I'm currently putting in place regarding my living situation
future (hope, big water) the hopes I have will work out favourably
Old 22-10-2017, 09:37 PM
Master

Aw amazing Pandora :) brilliant interpretation for you. Wishing you well with everything and the energy to get it all done x

Pisces thank you for your response about the male cards :)